We aren't going to stop looking like a team to Vali if we keep sending the exact message only seconds apart hahahaMafia didn't kill last night cause of the even killing 2 random townies.
A doc defended successfully or the hider provided by the even hid from the random kill successfully.
Mafia didn't kill last night cause of the even killing 2 random townies.
A doc defended successfully or the hider provided by the even hid from the random kill successfully.
But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafiaKlaus' attacks were at random, someone not being dead is pure chance.
Well yeah, that goes for any night really, never heard of maf killing one of their own as a strategy.But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafia
The event provides a hider role to a random townie. That hider has equal chance of being the reason of only one death as doctor.But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafia
Oh right everyone talking to him rn is on his shit list, hilarious.But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Quoted the wrong messageTown, if we have doubts about arrow come out and discuss, at least without the 4 mafias for 6 hours or so, then if you still don't trust me I will lock my vote first and let y'all solve the problem.
Vali, consider that your list of 4 mafias is currently objectively impossible because Pom confirmed her target as the one I claimed it to be.Town, if we have doubts about arrow come out and discuss, at least without the 4 mafias for 6 hours or so, then if you still don't trust me I will lock my vote first and let y'all solve the problem.
You think doctor would save a Klaus kill? I'm not sureThe event provides a hider role to a random townie. That hider has equal chance of being the reason of only one death as doctor.
Not that hider should come out, right?The ones who could come out hider atm are arrow, tatsu, lumi ? Assuming noone present is being koi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sam too.
Klaus kill is listed as a standard priority 3 kill so it should.You think doctor would save a Klaus kill? I'm not sure
Oh I didn't even checked mb, gonna stop supposing thingsKlaus kill is listed as a standard priority 3 kill so it should.
I can share my opinion on that in like 9-10 hours. I'm getting ready for work my answer to that is complex and nitpicky. I'll stop speculating who hider is tho.Not that hider should come out, right?
Even us trying to limit the scope of who it could be is unwise.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You supposing things is lending credence to your townness. Mafia would be better informed.Oh I didn't even checked mb, gonna stop supposing things
Pom confirmed again that arrow is innocent, what is objectively impossible lmaoVali, consider that your list of 4 mafias is currently objectively impossible because Pom confirmed her target as the one I claimed it to be.
Before Pom mentioned who she visited, I claimed to have seen it with my spy as arrow.Pom confirmed again that arrow is innocent, what is objectively impossible lmao
I will let the townies decide, again, she might flip, you are 100% mafia.Before Pom mentioned who she visited, I claimed to have seen it with my spy as arrow.
Only town has the spy role. So for me to be mafia, she would have to be mafia in your list with me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just had pom confirm one of the most specific town interactions possible I'm not mafiaI will let the townies decide, again, she might flip, you are 100% mafia.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This is a very town move nglso that's why I decided to make a little mafia trap that they gladly fell into lol
by making everyone declare where they would go, we can know how mafias is in each group

I repeat, i don't even want to enter a discussion with the mafias.
If we wanna talk about the poll, I will do so with everybody else minus the 4 people i consider the obvious mafias, also there were 5 votes outside of dive 80 - 60, so maybe even a 5th non town could be around
I voted dive 60
doctor - doctor - doctor - doctor
1st night protected Sam, second night Pom, third night Arrow
I will keep reposting this every hour or so until i get every townie to see it, i repeat everybody except Nat, styl, Sam and DegoAlso, today I would like to end the discussion and lock our votes before the last hour where mafia becomes more active and starts coordinating following their agenda.
Yesterday I tried throwing something unexpected at them to impact the losing result, unsuccessfully, but at least I could confirm my suspicions with their reactions.
Whatever, lock a vote and come next dayI will keep reposting this every hour or so until i get every townie to see it, i repeat everybody except Nat, styl, Sam and Dego
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---