Why shouldn't it come out????????????????????????????????????Not that hider should come out, right?
Even us trying to limit the scope of who it could be is unwise.
There’s always a slight possibility, but I honestly think she couldn’t have known me.There is a very small chance Pom could flip, but Natasha is surely mafia.
He’s the only doc claimer, but his targeting is a bit strange.He's not reading urs either lmao
If he is town and doesn't change his mind we're cooked
Is he our only Doc claimer? If so then he's legit right?
Arrow could survived last night being mafia too, right? They can't kill their own team
He couldn’t have get killed if mafia I believe, prolly only town names were randomized, but him not dying isn’t necessarily a tell tale of Vali protecting him because as far as we know one random townie became hider so either Vali protection worked or whoever became hider was targeted by Klaus and hid successfully.But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafia
Why did you choose to protePom confirmed again that arrow is innocent, what is objectively impossible lmao
What is your role?anyway I can't do much with my role RN I'll vote to dive so I can try to use my actives that won't do that muchbut we got rolled on staying on 0-50m so maybe we need to go deeper to at least try smth ?
no you receive the role first@Copy Panda does the Klaus kill happen before the Hider role is granted to someone?
Hmm, so there has to be a Hider role somewhere or in a worst-case scenario, it went to Erin's 151-200m depth slot and thats why we haven't heard about it yet?no you receive the role first
both. the eligible pool of targets isHmm, so there has to be a Hider role somewhere or in a worst-case scenario, it went to Erin's 151-200m depth slot and thats why we haven't heard about it yet?
@Copy Panda would Hider go onto a randomised depth or 1-50m depth to replace the vanilla townie role?
@Stylether you said Hider shouldn't be disclosed but on the contrary it should so we have a chance of figuring this shit out
Because i believed him being bomb defuser, simpleWhy did you choose to prote
It's the same for me, i am fine with Stylether of course@Vali x lucifer I made my case already, let's not spread the votes. Our ratio is getting closer to mafia + probable third party.
0-50m Jesus 50-100 banshee 100-150 banshee 150-200 plain townieThere’s always a slight possibility, but I honestly think she couldn’t have known me.
He’s the only doc claimer, but his targeting is a bit strange.
He couldn’t have get killed if mafia I believe, prolly only town names were randomized, but him not dying isn’t necessarily a tell tale of Vali protecting him because as far as we know one random townie became hider so either Vali protection worked or whoever became hider was targeted by Klaus and hid successfully.
Why did you choose to prote
What is your role?
so far not getting a very straight play from Vali, but dego is also not reliable. As far as we know, any townie could have flipped hider. Obviously not me and the other investigative roles. That said, I believe more arrow than Dego, so I’d rather go for dego. I don’t know about Styl, and Vali, but the first had sound arguments while Vali is derailing a bit. I also don’t get Sam’s logic, but I’m sure he will speak more throughout the day. About Natasha, it’s true she could be tying herself to me in a sense, but I don’t really see it happening because we both have been at odds with each other.
@Tatsumaki @Lumii?! you two are very quiet, suspects?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So this is why you believe him over dego?Because i believed him being bomb defuser, simple
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mentioned it in my first post of the day, but it was Erin and Innocent.BTW @Stylether what's your result and target ?
I mean, she wouldn't so I get the reasoning of "not wanting to waste a confirm on someone people think already is on my team."also if u spied on stylether you could have seen no result, or conflicting result or something, idk
You trust me less than Vali? Really?If I had to rip into my trusted for the 4th, Sty goes in first.
Day 4 of explaining that the DD lynch was entirely valid.Stylether consistently vote for townies and don't feel guilty or sad about it even.
"Don't trust the numbers, trust our vibes" says the Patriots for the Mafia Cause organization in their latest promotional material. Like, come on, what do you mean ignore the poll? It's some of the most concrete numbers we got at this point.I can't base a solid argument on anonymous votes there as @Vali x lucifer also said
Once again, Klaus could have hit the hider, and honestly, in Maf's shoes, I would 100% coordinate to have one my members come out as a town protective on one of my other members if Klaus hadn't succeeded in double killing. After all, the "random" aspect means that your pick on who to defend can be entirely baseless, you don't need to explain why maf would have gone for your target over anyone else, you just need to say "hey I got lucky".Klaus should've killed twice but Vali protected Arrow so only Erin died which solidifies him as green in my eyes
Cause what's the point in having a publicly known hider? With how low numbers are getting, maf hitting the hider is an actual notable risk now, and we could very much use a night of no deaths.Why shouldn't it come out????????????????????????????????????
i believe he is mafia due to his votes, arguments, and taking part in what I believe are coordinated mafia narratives.So this is why you believe him over dego?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You think dego is lying?
Wth are you trying to do? Number of dead townie should have been two but one, and he surely know why and everyone saw results. You are trying to distract others from today's reality with pushing questions. He already talked about how he felt on dego a lot as well.So this is why you believe him over dego?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You think dego is lying?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
see @Natasha how stylether has a very convinient result now ? this is why you're supposed to spy on your suspectsbut it was Erin and Innocent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Arrow:@Stylether you did far more than d1 dd lynch. Just look at who you voted.
There is 4 mafia and probably 1 third party, a reminder to you.see @Natasha how stylether has a very convinient result now ? this is why you're supposed to spy on your suspects
also, yesterday you said u dud stylether more, today it's the same level of sus ?
anyways, I'm probably still gonna vote on one of lumii, tatsu or nash
did @Tatsumaki say anything yet this day phase ? I may have missed it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I honestly don't see a better strategy for today, but we can keep discussing other things out for sure
I voted DD when there was nothing else to do and explained all others reasons why i did not locked somebody else. At D2, shinobi was almost green to me so i did not change it from snehal, where he was simply too uncooperative. On D3, i did not put on snehal train or made some locking at last minute as i did not think lynching Snehal would have been a priority as he was just not playing.Arrow:
Day 1, voted DD (flipped town)
Day 2, voted Snail (flipped town)
Day 3, voted Sam, didn't do any sort of rallying to get this vote to happen. We both know this vote was just a throwaway, on a day as important as yesterday, no chance a Sam wagon would have ever begun off of that.
I vote with my chest and I try to vote for people that I genuinely believe will reach majority, because I'd rather want to have a greater chance of lynching an evil than to delegate my vote to a PR move.

"When I vote town, I do it for good reasons, but when you vote town, your reasons aren't good enough."I voted DD when there was nothing else to do and explained all others reasons why i did not locked somebody else. At D2, shinobi was almost green to me so i did not change it from snehal, where he was simply too uncooperative. On D3, i did not put on snehal train or made some locking at last minute as i did not think lynching Snehal would have been a priority as he was just not playing.
I only rally when it is obvious to do so, like right now. And I am town. Why would i mumble jumble and make so baseless talks on nothing to be insighted depth claims for instance? If you ever train a machine learning model or you have done before, you would know it is better to just not use too uncertain data.
Focusing on depth claims is another mistake, i am not even entering it. I said i put it in 80 and did not change it, and from the beginning it was impossible to endure ascend 40 of mafia too. But yeah you would rather muddy the waters![]()
So you agree with him on Styl pr who else comes to mind as mafia?Wth are you trying to do? Number of dead townie should have been two but one, and he surely know why and everyone saw results. You are trying to distract others from today's reality with pushing questions. He already talked about how he felt on dego a lot as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Stylether you did far more than d1 dd lynch. Just look at who you voted.