Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 5 (180m)

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,210
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
There is a very small chance Pom could flip, but Natasha is surely mafia.
There’s always a slight possibility, but I honestly think she couldn’t have known me.
He's not reading urs either lmao
If he is town and doesn't change his mind we're cooked

Is he our only Doc claimer? If so then he's legit right?
He’s the only doc claimer, but his targeting is a bit strange.

Arrow could survived last night being mafia too, right? They can't kill their own team
But Klaus only can kills townies, right? Arrow can't get killed by it if he's mafia
He couldn’t have get killed if mafia I believe, prolly only town names were randomized, but him not dying isn’t necessarily a tell tale of Vali protecting him because as far as we know one random townie became hider so either Vali protection worked or whoever became hider was targeted by Klaus and hid successfully.
Pom confirmed again that arrow is innocent, what is objectively impossible lmao
Why did you choose to prote
anyway I can't do much with my role RN I'll vote to dive so I can try to use my actives that won't do that much :bored but we got rolled on staying on 0-50m so maybe we need to go deeper to at least try smth ?
What is your role?

so far not getting a very straight play from Vali, but dego is also not reliable. As far as we know, any townie could have flipped hider. Obviously not me and the other investigative roles. That said, I believe more arrow than Dego, so I’d rather go for dego. I don’t know about Styl, and Vali, but the first had sound arguments while Vali is derailing a bit. I also don’t get Sam’s logic, but I’m sure he will speak more throughout the day. About Natasha, it’s true she could be tying herself to me in a sense, but I don’t really see it happening because we both have been at odds with each other.
@Tatsumaki @Lumii?! you two are very quiet, suspects?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
no you receive the role first
Hmm, so there has to be a Hider role somewhere or in a worst-case scenario, it went to Erin's 151-200m depth slot and thats why we haven't heard about it yet?

@Copy Panda would Hider go onto a randomised depth or 1-50m depth to replace the vanilla townie role?

@Stylether you said Hider shouldn't be disclosed but on the contrary it should so we have a chance of figuring this shit out
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hmm, so there has to be a Hider role somewhere or in a worst-case scenario, it went to Erin's 151-200m depth slot and thats why we haven't heard about it yet?

@Copy Panda would Hider go onto a randomised depth or 1-50m depth to replace the vanilla townie role?

@Stylether you said Hider shouldn't be disclosed but on the contrary it should so we have a chance of figuring this shit out
both. the eligible pool of targets is
- players who are vanilla townie role
- at 0-50m depth
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,782
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Vali x lucifer I made my case already, let's not spread the votes. Our ratio is getting closer to mafia + probable third party.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
52
Country
France
There’s always a slight possibility, but I honestly think she couldn’t have known me.

He’s the only doc claimer, but his targeting is a bit strange.



He couldn’t have get killed if mafia I believe, prolly only town names were randomized, but him not dying isn’t necessarily a tell tale of Vali protecting him because as far as we know one random townie became hider so either Vali protection worked or whoever became hider was targeted by Klaus and hid successfully.

Why did you choose to prote


What is your role?

so far not getting a very straight play from Vali, but dego is also not reliable. As far as we know, any townie could have flipped hider. Obviously not me and the other investigative roles. That said, I believe more arrow than Dego, so I’d rather go for dego. I don’t know about Styl, and Vali, but the first had sound arguments while Vali is derailing a bit. I also don’t get Sam’s logic, but I’m sure he will speak more throughout the day. About Natasha, it’s true she could be tying herself to me in a sense, but I don’t really see it happening because we both have been at odds with each other.
@Tatsumaki @Lumii?! you two are very quiet, suspects?
0-50m Jesus 50-100 banshee 100-150 banshee 150-200 plain townie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would suspect tatsu for the 60m fiasco and kako but kako made a "trap" that could stand as an excuse to vote ascend 40m so I'd suspect tatsu more
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,210
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Because i believed him being bomb defuser, simple
So this is why you believe him over dego?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You think dego is lying?
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
BTW @Stylether what's your result and target ?
Mentioned it in my first post of the day, but it was Erin and Innocent.

also if u spied on stylether you could have seen no result, or conflicting result or something, idk
I mean, she wouldn't so I get the reasoning of "not wanting to waste a confirm on someone people think already is on my team."

If I had to rip into my trusted for the 4th, Sty goes in first.
You trust me less than Vali? Really? :emobirb


Stylether consistently vote for townies and don't feel guilty or sad about it even.
Day 4 of explaining that the DD lynch was entirely valid.


I can't base a solid argument on anonymous votes there as @Vali x lucifer also said
"Don't trust the numbers, trust our vibes" says the Patriots for the Mafia Cause organization in their latest promotional material. Like, come on, what do you mean ignore the poll? It's some of the most concrete numbers we got at this point.

Klaus should've killed twice but Vali protected Arrow so only Erin died which solidifies him as green in my eyes
Once again, Klaus could have hit the hider, and honestly, in Maf's shoes, I would 100% coordinate to have one my members come out as a town protective on one of my other members if Klaus hadn't succeeded in double killing. After all, the "random" aspect means that your pick on who to defend can be entirely baseless, you don't need to explain why maf would have gone for your target over anyone else, you just need to say "hey I got lucky".

Plus, believing Vali is believing Arrow, that both of them are green, cause you can't "defend" Klaus from attacking a mafia member since Klaus would have only targeted townies.

Why shouldn't it come out????????????????????????????????????
Cause what's the point in having a publicly known hider? With how low numbers are getting, maf hitting the hider is an actual notable risk now, and we could very much use a night of no deaths.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
So this is why you believe him over dego?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You think dego is lying?
i believe he is mafia due to his votes, arguments, and taking part in what I believe are coordinated mafia narratives.
+ My save on arrow during the night

No idea if he lied about his roles etc.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,782
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
So this is why you believe him over dego?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You think dego is lying?
Wth are you trying to do? Number of dead townie should have been two but one, and he surely know why and everyone saw results. You are trying to distract others from today's reality with pushing questions. He already talked about how he felt on dego a lot as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Stylether you did far more than d1 dd lynch. Just look at who you voted.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
but it was Erin and Innocent.
see @Natasha how stylether has a very convinient result now ? this is why you're supposed to spy on your suspects
also, yesterday you said u dud stylether more, today it's the same level of sus ?

anyways, I'm probably still gonna vote on one of lumii, tatsu or nash
did @Tatsumaki say anything yet this day phase ? I may have missed it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I honestly don't see a better strategy for today, but we can keep discussing other things out for sure
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
@Stylether you did far more than d1 dd lynch. Just look at who you voted.
Arrow:
Day 1, voted DD (flipped town)
Day 2, voted Snail (flipped town)
Day 3, voted Sam, didn't do any sort of rallying to get this vote to happen. We both know this vote was just a throwaway, on a day as important as yesterday, no chance a Sam wagon would have ever begun off of that.

I vote with my chest and I try to vote for people that I genuinely believe will reach majority, because I'd rather want to have a greater chance of lynching an evil than to delegate my vote to a PR move.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,782
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
see @Natasha how stylether has a very convinient result now ? this is why you're supposed to spy on your suspects
also, yesterday you said u dud stylether more, today it's the same level of sus ?

anyways, I'm probably still gonna vote on one of lumii, tatsu or nash
did @Tatsumaki say anything yet this day phase ? I may have missed it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I honestly don't see a better strategy for today, but we can keep discussing other things out for sure
There is 4 mafia and probably 1 third party, a reminder to you.

By the way, is this more or less convenient than being the host? 🤭
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
Another 2 and half hours give or take and if Town doesn't come up with something else I'll vote lock style as anticipated.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,782
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Arrow:
Day 1, voted DD (flipped town)
Day 2, voted Snail (flipped town)
Day 3, voted Sam, didn't do any sort of rallying to get this vote to happen. We both know this vote was just a throwaway, on a day as important as yesterday, no chance a Sam wagon would have ever begun off of that.

I vote with my chest and I try to vote for people that I genuinely believe will reach majority, because I'd rather want to have a greater chance of lynching an evil than to delegate my vote to a PR move.
I voted DD when there was nothing else to do and explained all others reasons why i did not locked somebody else. At D2, shinobi was almost green to me so i did not change it from snehal, where he was simply too uncooperative. On D3, i did not put on snehal train or made some locking at last minute as i did not think lynching Snehal would have been a priority as he was just not playing.

I only rally when it is obvious to do so, like right now. And I am town. Why would i mumble jumble and make so baseless talks on nothing to be insighted depth claims for instance? If you ever train a machine learning model or you have done before, you would know it is better to just not use too uncertain data.

Focusing on depth claims is another mistake, i am not even entering it. I said i put it in 80 and did not change it, and from the beginning it was impossible to endure ascend 40 of mafia too. But yeah you would rather muddy the waters :)
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I voted DD when there was nothing else to do and explained all others reasons why i did not locked somebody else. At D2, shinobi was almost green to me so i did not change it from snehal, where he was simply too uncooperative. On D3, i did not put on snehal train or made some locking at last minute as i did not think lynching Snehal would have been a priority as he was just not playing.

I only rally when it is obvious to do so, like right now. And I am town. Why would i mumble jumble and make so baseless talks on nothing to be insighted depth claims for instance? If you ever train a machine learning model or you have done before, you would know it is better to just not use too uncertain data.

Focusing on depth claims is another mistake, i am not even entering it. I said i put it in 80 and did not change it, and from the beginning it was impossible to endure ascend 40 of mafia too. But yeah you would rather muddy the waters :)
"When I vote town, I do it for good reasons, but when you vote town, your reasons aren't good enough."

The reason you would mumble jumble and make "baseless" talks on nothing is the entire point of the game? We need to social read each other, and every person you refuse to give input on or every discussion you incline yourself not to enter is interactions we don't have for when we need to figure out who might be teaming with who or who is displaying unconscious biases or readings?

Especially when you're unwilling to engage in a basic core mechanic like the depth vote.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,210
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Wth are you trying to do? Number of dead townie should have been two but one, and he surely know why and everyone saw results. You are trying to distract others from today's reality with pushing questions. He already talked about how he felt on dego a lot as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Stylether you did far more than d1 dd lynch. Just look at who you voted.
So you agree with him on Styl pr who else comes to mind as mafia?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top