--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
here we go for another day,
could someone give me the final votes for the lynch yesterday ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
and should we dive,ascend,stay here ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
WELL WELL WELL, doesn't that tell us a bit?
If I was maf then why would I lynch Style in a scenario where lynching a town arrow would guarantee a maf win?Stylether, Natasha, Sam and Dego IMO
Because I had a shit, a shower, and another meditative activity and concluded it was the shot to takeSam why are you following this
All good bhai, thanks for the answerSORRY IF I FORGOT TO RESPOND TO THIS BUT YES
"WP" (Well played)Okay so fundamentally I have to choose if I believe Arrow and Tatsu are town right now.
The tipping point for me is probably the fact Arrow and Kako are being snappy. Mafia is much more stressed than town by nature.
Don't get me wrong, I have reservations about the people I'm trusting right now too, but at least they didn't shut down all conversation with me.
Votelock Arrow
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 8:23 AM, Original Post Date: Today at 8:19 AM ---
Have at it ye wolves
I'm literally 55/45 on this and there are different discrepancies on both sides
But I've got other things I'd rather do than get stonewalled by Vali and berated by arrow
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 8:23 AM ---
WP

?????I still think Sam is sus btw, wouldn’t vote same as him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That is critical indeed because you should have defused me. This can only mean that you were blocked by Kako so mafia could paint me as a liar and mislynch meAnd a critical info: I have Bomb Defuser role in this depth, targeted Sam with it and did not get a notification.
That is hard, especially after last messages Kakoha as I said : ) i would rather go for dego for all i said.That is critical indeed because you should have defused me. This can only mean that you were blocked by Kako so mafia could paint me as a liar and mislynch me
Kako showed his true colours (red) with his throwaway vote on you yesterday. The fact he then doubled down with a lock meant that if Pom switched onto you, you would have been mislynched and then maf kill at night for the win. Very unlikely for him to not be scum after that imo@SirSamuel016 i agree with Dego and Nash, Konoha was a bit of surprise with that weird reason to vote for me, and i feel Tatsumaki and Pom as town.
You haven't defused dego and it was impossible for me at this depth so he's still a chance at being a bomb at this depth. Until we can defuse him he's every chance at killing a townie on the way out.That is hard, especially after last messages Kakoha as I said : ) i would rather go for dego for all i said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd bet Copan's weekly income that its bothi think there's one mafia between natasha and dego, maybe 2 ?
That is fine for me.You haven't defused dego and it was impossible for me at this depth so he's still a chance at being a bomb at this depth. Until we can defuse him he's every chance at killing a townie on the way out.
Therefore the lynch should be Kako or Nash; probably Kako so we can't be blocked from defusing dego if we go up to 51-100m depth
Iirc in a depth where you are not Bomb, you would not explode, and defuser works only in those depths. Maybe a @Copy Panda or @Marmalade ascertaining here?diving poll is hidden again; we have to expect that the three scums will dive deeper so its up to all of us townies to unite on a depth. Ascending 40m to get to 100m lets both me and arrow defuse dego for a safe lynch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well shouldnt we vote nash ? 4 votes 3 townies she voted for (even if its for good reasons) and 1 mafia that she didnt voted for and even locked it + if we need to defuse dego would be safer imoYou haven't defused dego and it was impossible for me at this depth so he's still a chance at being a bomb at this depth. Until we can defuse him he's every chance at killing a townie on the way out.
Therefore the lynch should be Kako or Nash; probably Kako so we can't be blocked from defusing dego if we go up to 51-100m depth
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd bet Copan's weekly income that its both
Yes, I am bomb defuser at 51-100m so I can try to defuse dego there; you can do the same yeah?Iirc in a depth where you are not Bomb, you would not explode, and defuser works only in those depths. Maybe a @Copy Panda or @Marmalade ascertaining here?