The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

If you mean the 120 star green dude related thingie, I need to get there as soon as possible myself... If possible, I ALWAYS play the green guy in anything Nin. >_<
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

What are you guys talking about? >.>
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

I assume they're talking about Mario Galaxy on Wii. I'm jealous D=
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

The one and only. ^___^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

Ah... just came out here, correct? Oh well, not that it matters to me, I don't have a Wii anyway :p

Hermie, do you have the Wii only, or do you also have the X-Box 360 or Playstation 3? Do you recommend the Nintendo DS?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

What do you think of old school SNES, Hermie? I used to love it =D I'm trying to get daddy to buy me one, since I wrote his term papers >.>
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

I love the old school SNES, it is still to this my day my favorite system. I wish they had never stopped making games for it, I would have been perfectly fine if they had hit the graphics/gameplay limit with SNES.

*Knows he wasn't the one being asked, but had to say so anyway*
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

Ah... just came out here, correct? Oh well, not that it matters to me, I don't have a Wii anyway :p

Hermie, do you have the Wii only, or do you also have the X-Box 360 or Playstation 3? Do you recommend the Nintendo DS?
I only have a Wii, I'm not THAT stacked with money [yet]. I do want a 360 for all the nice games that are coming out for it right now (Halo 3, Assassins Creed, Mass Effect, etc.)
The DS is cool, excellent for traveling long distances. ^__^ You'd think the stylus part would feel forced, but in most games it fits nicely. I don't own one first hand, though, so you should talk to Khal (I think) for more impressions.

What do you think of old school SNES, Hermie? I used to love it =D I'm trying to get daddy to buy me one, since I wrote his term papers >.>
I love the old school SNES, it is still to this my day my favorite system. I wish they had never stopped making games for it, I would have been perfectly fine if they had hit the graphics/gameplay limit with SNES.

*Knows he wasn't the one being asked, but had to say so anyway*
The SNES totally rocks, it had a ton of great games. =D Chrono Trigger is still one of my favourite games. ^_^

Of course, there are options to getting the actual console, nothing beats playing it on a TV, with a proper controller.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

SNES was awesome, probably Ninty's best home console so far. the GameBoy Advance really felt like a second age of Snessyness, almost... Well... "nice try, but not quite there yet".

The Nintendo DS is the best thing that ever happened to the game society though. It was such a huge step from that Advance thingie, it dominates. I'd pick it over any console that exists right now, home or handheld.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Effect. ♪~

Okay, cool. I'm probably going to get a DS as a gift this Christmas, just wanted to make sure it was really something I'd like to have ^^ And I'm probably going to get a 360 before a Wii.

Chrono Trigger was great, I agree.

[khal]I'm saying this too often these days... But get Advance Wars: Dual Strike!! Easily the best game out there, it wins on gameplay alone. =D[/khal]
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Capture BLU's Intelligence with Hermie

HermIE!! :glomp

Alright, being weird here, but...what's up with the box in your sig?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Capture BLU's Intelligence with Hermie

It's the Companion Cube from Portal of course!! :o
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Capture BLU's Intelligence with Hermie

Khal, answer your own damn questions! :yelling
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Capture BLU's Intelligence with Hermie

You were too slow, and a lady should never be kept waiting, Herumi-kun. :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Capture BLU's Intelligence with Hermie

:/ since when does khal care about politeness?

Hermieeeeeeeee <3

How's that whole evil school thing going?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Capture BLU's Intelligence with Hermie

Kitty<3333

Still struggling, I'm behind on most things, but I rarely have time off, so when I do, I don't want to spend it on homework. =(
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Capture BLU's Intelligence with Hermie

...but I rarely have time off, so when I do, I don't want to spend it on homework. =(
That's the spirit!! :nuts

Yeah, I've got it pretty much the same, only with lots of free time. Doesn't alter my philosophy though. :oh
 

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: <-Celebrate new thread icons with Hermie!

Wheeeeee! Nice icon, icon-buddy! :nuts

Soooo, which white one do you want?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: <-Celebrate new thread icons with Hermie!

I... don't know. xD I just wanted to have the icon, since I was part of making 'em. :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: <-Celebrate new thread icons with Hermie!

I saw these icons almost immediately, they're great-looking. Awesome work Hermie.
 
Top