Pinoy Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
buti pa kau mataas mga speedtest nyo...

i often wonder why several chinese companies use bits as storage medium, instead of bytes. i noticed this when i compared my 256Mb RAM(only 224) with my 512Mb RAM (truly 512). Even on HDs. 40 Gb = 37 Gigabytes. Sucks. Also, 80 Gb = 74 Gigabytes.

I really believe the Chinese will be starting their world invasion soon. they've already begun espionage on the technology of US forces, flooded the market with cheap (and often harmful) products, solidified their presence and influence in multiple countries, and still limiting foreign influence on the mainland.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
my download should be higher and ping lower. i already said i'm on internet connection sharing, there's the home pc sitting between this baby and the dsl modem/router....that way no more additional hardware!!!!


oh wait, the home pc just shut down, i'm now direct!!! ay hinde pala, naka localhost proxy server ako....:D

ideally it's 512 down and 384 up...the basic package....:notrust
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
haha hindi nga nagbabago ang chinese. i know that espionage thing, the govt was hacked and the FBI believed the chinese did it. also they're a monster on influence, but not directed to them. china is huge, but dont forget that big things arent necessarily powerful. if there'd be war the US technology is still better. plus china is riddled with economic problems nowadays because of the massive population, and negative reputations on the business world.


thats not good guys, the ideal ping for DSL is 100-200. if you get higher than that there's a problem. try tweaking your PC first and TCP settings (use tcp optimizer). if it still persists, its the connection itself. anyway its still fast man, my real ratio is 250-250. look at my poor-ass upload sucked by the download
 
Last edited:

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
pati ung jojohot manga scans....:loool
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hahaha jojohot! man they make real good scans! HQ in a day?? now thats a big advantage on HUMAN RESOURCES :XD no offense
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
plug ko lang, alam nyo bang patay na si zaido? :rofl
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
cant believe you watch those TM :rofl

im out guys, getting sleepy. see ya later
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
i was referring to my sig, group cosplay sa herocon 3 2007.....:D
dapat lang na mangyari un no!!!!

oh lookie....:smile-big
Code:
traceroute to mangahelpers.com (38.101.157.64), 30 hops max, 38 byte packets
 1  xx.xx.xx.xx.pldt.net (xx.xx.xx.xxx)  21.667 ms  8.157 ms  10.085 ms
 2  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.pldt.net (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)  10.067 ms  9.494 ms  9.330 ms
 3  58.xx.x.xx (58.xx.x.xx)  11.475 ms  12.468 ms  10.520 ms
 4  58.xx.x.xxx (58.xx.x.xxx)  9.410 ms  9.948 ms  10.584 ms
 5  po3-3.core01.lax04.atlas.cogentco.com (38.99.222.205)  193.028 ms  193.468 ms  194.871 ms
 6  te3-3.ccr01.lax04.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.24.78)  192.173 ms  207.898 ms  208.919 ms
 7  te4-4.mpd01.lax01.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.6.241)  198.012 ms  210.418 ms  214.855 ms
 8  te2-4.ccr02.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com (66.28.4.237)  251.026 ms  227.345 ms  237.349 ms
 9  gi0-0-0.core01.iah01.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.2.201)  227.459 ms  230.969 ms  237.332 ms
10  po15-0.core01.tpa01.atlas.cogentco.com (66.28.4.46)  247.480 ms  261.776 ms  249.782 ms
11  po3-0.core01.jax01.atlas.cogentco.com (66.28.4.154)  270.103 ms  274.778 ms  295.652 ms
12  vl3501.na21.b005947-0.jax01.atlas.cogentco.com (38.112.34.230)  265.070 ms  264.788 ms  269.804 ms
13  Tical_Network_Solutions.dmarc.cogentco.com (66.28.230.34)  277.296 ms  263.534 ms  259.975 ms
14  38.101.157.64 (38.101.157.64)  263.745 ms  263.686 ms  260.025 ms
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ang galing nung logo na ginawa mo yonie! thumbs up! ^^

I am about... 15% done with my plans. fuuuh this is the slowest I've ever been on a design project. And I've got less than 2 days. kyaaaaaaa! Why did I start being so meticulous when I should be cramming??
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
WAHAAAAHH!!

grabe cramming mo...

it's 3 am...
EDIT: why i'm still awake? i'm part undead. externally i look normal; but my brain has suffered severe decay -- dead, but still working.

actually, i'm still dl-ing a file. drat!! if only my dl speed can exceed 39kbps...
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Alam ko super late na pero asteg yung Logo mo yonie! :thumbs


bbsai! ang lupet mo mag cramming! Hope you can finish it and pass it on time! I used to cram all the time when I was in school also and based on my experience, I always feel more satisfied after finishing the task after squeezing all of the juices in my brain. Crammers rule!
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
heh. 16% na ako. I'm in PANIC MODE!!

Pero I always get by. I might be able to finish 50% by tonight. If I do, I'm safe.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
what a refreshing sleep!!!

guys, i've been using a sweet and simple technique to dl most of my games thru torrent -- and still have a proper sleep time!

lam nyo naman na iba time zone natin diba? so, ang mga seeders either
1) half a world away
2) half a day away

so, what i do is,
*INCOMING RANT!!!!*=duck!!!=
at the start of the day (7-8am) I open the pc. then i study my courses. by 11 am, my dad comes around and tells me "magluto ka na", then i leave him to use the pc until 5-6pm, while i get some sleep. then at 5 pm he wakes me up to cook dinner, i leave the pc open, then my sis comes home from work, demanding she enjoy YM-ing her faraway friends. so i let her. until 11pm, that is. then i take over, then play/surf the net until 3 am. hehe. then i get some sleep and the cycle repeats itself.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
speaking of torrents.. nagdl ako ng chrono cross, and it took me more than a week to dl 800+MB dahil sa seeds na natutulog -_-

and! when I got to dl it finally, hanggang intro video lang siya! :yelling isn't it frustrating??? :scry

So I'm trying direct dl this time. che. Habang nagddl, gagawin ko na ang thesis ko. T_T
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
tried other torrent sites? down na forever ang demonoid, so i was lucky i still got working star wars kotor & kotor2 trackers...

i don't trust ddl-ing files more than 200 Mb. sometimes i get shut down by their server; sometimes by the ISP.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
speaking of torrents.. nagdl ako ng chrono cross, and it took me more than a week to dl 800+MB dahil sa seeds na natutulog -_-
San mo lalaruin bbsai? PSP or emulator? I would suggest getting the CD's as an alternative if you don't want to frustrate yourself tapos convert it to a playable file for either console.

i don't trust ddl-ing files more than 200 Mb. sometimes i get shut down by their server; sometimes by the ISP.
True! I never finished a download of more than 100 MB. It always gets stuck in the middle or near the end. How about for those who got MU accounts? Would you be able to finish your download?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
MU accounts? depends. if the ISP doesn't shut down your connection, that is. and the 'restore' function of firefox doesn't help in RS, MU, SS etc.

aaargh!!! kung malalampasan lang ang download limit ng connection ko na 39kbps, masaya na ko sa smartbro!!!!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
BTW! you'll love this, before i was using torrents i was doing google hacks, and days ago just for the fun of it i tried hacking a movie index. and damn man, look at this index!
http://null3d.com/video/
the movies in here are all great quality, mostly aXXo releases

payo lang, if you want to download files of 200+mb, dont stop it. if you do stop, make sure to use a download manager, not for the speed, but for the integrity of the file, avoiding corruption. use FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER, imo the best and its free, dload manager. but if you're downloading from megaupload or rapidshare, then you just cant use download managers unless you have premium

so yeah if you want to download movies from the link i gave use FDM! yeah promote! :D
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
San mo lalaruin bbsai? PSP or emulator? I would suggest getting the CD's as an alternative if you don't want to frustrate yourself tapos convert it to a playable file for either console.

True! I never finished a download of more than 100 MB. It always gets stuck in the middle or near the end. How about for those who got MU accounts? Would you be able to finish your download?
Emulator. Yeah I thought about buying the CD nalang. Besides, it's a good game, so I'd like to support squaresoft hehe.

Pero well, naddl ko siya bakashijin. 380 MB. I just created an MU account.

so yeah if you want to download movies from the link i gave use FDM! yeah promote! :D
I've been using I(Internet)DM for 2 years I think. and I like it.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Emulator. Yeah I thought about buying the CD nalang. Besides, it's a good game, so I'd like to support squaresoft hehe.
Isn't it a really good game? I was addicted to it way back in college and played it 5 times (that's with a New Game +) trying to complete all of the characters and their best equipment.


re: FDM

Sa totoo lang di ko sya mapagana? WAAAH! I know I'm being stupid, but the program just keeps on downloading the HTML document. :sweat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top