Pinoy Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ bakashijinsan
- lovely idea! Fat... Bank...! For more information, visit your Fat Cross center. :D

re: deserted restroom
- you lucky b! could've turned out differently if it was me >:D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@ yonie's spoiler
let that be a lesson NOT to do private things in public. ahem.

@metabolism
pag bata pa amtaas metabolism. but turn your everyday habit into "doing nothing" habit and i'm sure your metabolism will go down. it did for me.


@MD's bank name
actually i just ripped this off a certain country's national bank...
TA BANK
think thailand
 
Last edited:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
re: yonie's spoiler
- c'mmon fre give him a break. he was just doin' his thing. it that aint bad, right?

re: TA BANK
- :loool LOL!! awesome! that's sooo catchy mhen! \m/
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
lol its the ultimate call of nature, there's no public or private when nature is temporarily pulling you out of this post-industrial world you live in :XD plus i get really paranoid when i feel the need to go to the seat. it must be, "now or suffer later". this is one of the things i never procrastinate. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE THIS.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yonie, if you hold on to it for a few days it's gonna be so concentrated it looks like yogurt... trust me i've seen it... on somebody....
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
re: bombing in schools

did this once when I was in high school. The good thing is, both the elementary kids and our department (high school dept.) is in one building. So what I did was I climbed down all the way to the ground floor where the Kindergaten kids were residing and BOOM! Let it all out!

No worries about getting caught. Ngudngod ko pa sila sa kasilyas e :toilet

But I didn't know having a high metabolism can have that effect. I have friends who have very high metabolism but I haven't heard those things from them. I heard them regurgirating what they ate.


while on that topic, I remember one incident in my high school years also. there's this friend of mine who had stomach probelms that time. the bad thing was we had a trigonometry test that day. Poor guy wasn't able to concentrate on the test and passed the paper with half an hour more to spare.
Now the funny thing is, that guy was being teased by one other classmate. After the exam, the guy who was teasing suddenly felt sickly and turned wan. Turned out he needed to go to the seat also. So the teasing shifted to him by one other classmate. Now this other classmate is my roomate so in the end I teased him because when we got home, he immediately went to teh CR and spent a good half an hour there too. At around midnight that day, I answered the call of nature also and spent some quality time with the bowl also. :XD
Finally the curse ended since nobody was around to make fun of me. :sweat


Parang Sadako movie lang ah!
THE TOILET! Tubol's Curse
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you guys are lucky it takes days to become that, for high metabolism guys it only takes a few hours... i once held it for around four hours, when i came home and.... unloaded, well you know, cream. oh shit pag nabasa ito ni bbsai....... hehehe.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yonie, if you hold on to it for a few days it's gonna be so concentrated it looks like yogurt... trust me i've seen it... on somebody....
had this classmate in High School also who had a habit of holding it in till it's Monday! Sabi nga namin "Pucha! Para ka nang nanganganak nyan kapag lumalabas!" Oh well that's his preference back then. Good thing he got rid of the habit.


you guys are lucky it takes days to become that, for high metabolism guys it only takes a few hours... i once held it for around four hours, when i came home and.... unloaded, well you know, cream. oh shit pag nabasa ito ni bbsai....... hehehe.
Speaking of the goddess...whre is she? Isn't she ssupposed to render a few hours each day in MH as a mod?
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@bakashi: hahaha that is a really discomforting curse :XD

grade school? haha yeah i do that too, usually the grade school building CRs are deserted cause grade schoolers dont wander around while in class so i use the seats by myself. have to do it quick tho, i dont want to be made fun of by grade schoolers

btw, what's the worse thing you've used to wipe? i've used all kinds, there's no tissue paper in the restrooms at school. newspaper, receipts, coupons.... and coconut leaves. the leaves were hanging out the window and i just have no choice
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
btw, what's the worse thing you've used to wipe? i've used all kinds, there's no tissue paper in the restrooms at school. newspaper, receipts, coupons.... and coconut leaves. the leaves were hanging out the window and i just have no choice
Worst thing? When I was in McDo here in makati. goddam public edifice! Doesn't even have a tissue roll! I had to scavenge from the wastebasket just to pull it through. i got 1 receipt there, plus some ATM receipts in my wallet. Aaaaargh! After that I went straight to OUR very own toilet and washed my rear. Didn't want to leave some "chunk" hanging onto my "burniks".
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
re: "#2"
remembered my first grade classmate...used "gospel komiks" as a tissue substitute....:eek
kaya nga i always make sure to have sanitary wipes when going out....

buti na lang our "johns" have sure improved. :smile-big
but still...deadfully encountering this one when ur really unlucky takes some "maneuvering" before i could conduct my "business" properly.....:eek

@bss
siguro ikaw ung model na kinunan dun sa commercial ung gumamit ng ticket ng bus.....:rofl

@yonie
the "drama" reminds me of this line in a movie....
"I'm didn't say anything. I didn't say anything then and I'm not saying anything now."
alam mo na.....;)
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
good thing those public "call" problems never happened to me...

oh, wait... i'm remembering something...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111eleven
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
siguro ikaw ung model na kinunan dun sa commercial ung gumamit ng ticket ng bus....
I was seriously feeling that way when I was using the receipts. Kase yung commercial na yun, kakalabas pa lang (mga a month pa lang ata). Medyo awkward yung feeling kase nandun na nga yung warning sa commercial tapos nangyari pa din sayo.

@hunter
I didn't get your spolier :imslow
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
This thread is just too much :rofl :rofl (although i only understood half :p). I wont go into detail about my worse public "accident"...but i was only 8 and it was on a plane...while it was in the air :sweat

Btw, where is baby-chan? :(
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I wont go into detail about my worse public "accident"...but i was only 8 and it was on a plane...while it was in the air
I immediately thought of the movie Catch me if you Can when you mentioned this incident happening in a plane.

Btw, where is baby-chan?
That's what we wanted to know. But I'm thinking perhaps, you, Imperium kidnapped our dear goddess! Hand her over or we'll flush you in the "seat" :XD
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@bss
didn't get my spoiler? you didn't get my spoiler?!!!

and here i am trying to get a memory wipe when i remembered it...

okay, here's a clue:
it happened to me in a mcdonald's branch.
someone opened the door.
lock non-existent
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
sorry to have you recount that! :rofl :rofl :rofl

You know, I'm really anxious to know what you did that day! :rofl
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
what i did:
i covered my face
LOL
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I immediately thought of the movie Catch me if you Can when you mentioned this incident happening in a plane.
Dicaprio was good in that film! :XD but i have no idea why it reminded you of it:p (Long looong time since i watched it xD)
That's what we wanted to know. But I'm thinking perhaps, you, Imperium kidnapped our dear goddess! Hand her over or we'll flush you in the "seat" :XD
Just a heads up, if i ever kidnap someone, im gonna be asking for a ransom...:XD

But no, i didnt take her...if i did, well...just put it this way...*whispers* I would be a very happy man :grin :p

Hope, she doesnt read this....-_-;
what i did:
i covered my face
LOL
I probably would have sat there stunned, and then got out and start to swear at the person in every language i can think of :p
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Dicaprio was good in that film! but i have no idea why it reminded you of it (Long looong time since i watched it xD)
Remember how he
escaped using the toilet when he was caught and was being transported via plane? I was reminded of that scene because I was thinking, "What kind of substances did he encounter in that escape hole?"

@hunter

you covered your face but what about covering the "thing" downstairs?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top