- Joined
- Sep 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,660
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
probably because it's 2:00 AM where Lil is. We'll see her answer later in the evening.
But it really is amazing. I'm looking at the dramas based on viewership ratings and almost all of dramas where Kimura starred in got very high ratings (ranging from 20%-30%).
I guess Japanese drama viewing is influenced by who stars in it
Hey, hunter is spamming tangibly.
baka kapag nag mod mode yan si bbsai, we won't know how many bolts could strike you.
I'll tell you what I think of it but no fangirling for me.baboysai said:good choice! GO GO GO! don't forget to tell me what you think about it and be a fangirl. kekeke.
But it really is amazing. I'm looking at the dramas based on viewership ratings and almost all of dramas where Kimura starred in got very high ratings (ranging from 20%-30%).
I guess Japanese drama viewing is influenced by who stars in it

Hey, hunter is spamming tangibly.
baka kapag nag mod mode yan si bbsai, we won't know how many bolts could strike you.
Last edited:









that's not really my first choice though, i wanna go to la salle or ateneo*spelling?* that's where all my cousins are going 

