Pinoy Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
probably because it's 2:00 AM where Lil is. We'll see her answer later in the evening.

baboysai said:
good choice! GO GO GO! don't forget to tell me what you think about it and be a fangirl. kekeke.
I'll tell you what I think of it but no fangirling for me.
But it really is amazing. I'm looking at the dramas based on viewership ratings and almost all of dramas where Kimura starred in got very high ratings (ranging from 20%-30%).

I guess Japanese drama viewing is influenced by who stars in it :sweat


Hey, hunter is spamming tangibly.

baka kapag nag mod mode yan si bbsai, we won't know how many bolts could strike you.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I guess Japanese drama viewing is influenced by who stars in it :sweat
true, true. kamen rider series have often banded together recording idols/models that appeal to fanboys, girls and women in late 20s.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
But it really is amazing. I'm looking at the dramas based on viewership ratings and almost all of dramas where Kimura starred in got very high ratings (ranging from 20%-30%).

I guess Japanese drama viewing is influenced by who stars in it :sweat
Doesn't it generally apply though? You watch a drama primarily because of the story, and how actors deliver it. -_- And Kimura Takuya is a really good actor IMO. Not to mention he's hot! :love

baka kapag nag mod mode yan si bbsai, we won't know how many bolts could strike you.
therefore I strike him with one teeny weeny bolt. :kukuku
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
teeny weeny?! a level 1 thundergod's (or goddess') wrath does 225 point of damage...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
lightning bolts have a 2sec cast time and triggers the cd of your nature spells, so you have enough time to run!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
therefore I strike him with one teeny weeny bolt.
Good thing I read this sentence twice. I first understood it as: "Therefore I strike his teeny weeny with a bolt."

And Kimura Takuya is a really good actor IMO.
I'd agree. Better than most Japanese lead actors I've seen.

Doesn't it generally apply though? You watch a drama primarily because of the story, and how actors deliver it.
Not entirely. Based on what I've seen so far, there are a lot of actors and actresses who suck at acting but nonetheless, their dramas have high ratings just because they're popular idols.

that's why now, when the ratings high, I look at the synopsis first then the reviews before downloading it. Don't want to waste time watching something not worth my precious time.


true, true. kamen rider series have often banded together recording idols/models that appeal to fanboys, girls and women in late 20s.
Is that so? May Kamen Rider pa ba? The only Rider series I know was the old Mask Rider Black. Kekekeke. I was addicted to that before when I was a kid. :XD


@hunter l4pb

what kind of RPG are you two talking about?
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
wrong! for me I can fire one million and one in a second, bitches! So you better run, if you can! :guns


Good thing I read this sentence twice. I first understood it as: "Therefore I strike his teeny weeny with a bolt."
:rofl
 
Last edited:

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@BSS- i think hunter's talking about dota, i'm talking about wow lol....

Lightning Bolt rank 12, 300mana, 2.5 sec cast time (2 if you spec for it), 563-643 nature damage.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
dota and WoW~... I was thinking Dungeons and Dragons.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
MAn, I just fell asleep and you guys strike again... laging wrong timing ako ah.....
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
YUDIPU......! im so pissed today. i was late for two hours for our recollection so they didnt let me in. SHIT! im so angry, i kept my cool explaining to the teacher but he just wont let me, he looks really displeased at me, like im unfair to the others. damn him! i spent the day shooting at CS. i swear this is just annoying, i have to take another reco, this time from another class. parang susunugin ko yung reco house
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
sa catholic school ka ano? san ba kau nagrecollection? sa skul din?
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
yonie's from la salle bacolod.....nga pala yonie, were you paid to watch GMA instead of ABS-CBN......:XD
and by the time you answer this, it's your 2000th post.....again....:xp

grabe....required recolection....di ba dapat sa high school lng un? anyway maybe it's to prevent/pre-empt senior syndrome para sa mga graduating studes...:smile-big

welcome dun sa bago uli at hello sa mga ancients na nagparamdammmm...:p
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
la salle? kaya pala...

i guess we won't be celebrating his second 2,000th post anytime soon....

yonie, ang mga teacher/professor/whatever na nagsu-supervise ng recollection e kadalasan mga snobbish at purportedly/allegedly "mataas ang moral standard". pero hindi nila alam kung ano talaga ang kahalagahan ng recollection.

tulad ng nangyari sayo --- dapat pinagbigyan ka nila, kasi ang recollection is for the person, not for the time. kaya mga hypocrites talaga sila.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
in defense of the person in charge....*eyeroll* some religious experiences are meant to be experienced with the proper mindset, in full and in order. going late after playing cs is hardly beneficial....*as if* hinde cya sine na pag-late ka, pwede kang manood ng naputol sa kasunod.

malay mo nasa kalagitnaan na cla ng somber music at nag-iiyakan dahil sa mga kasalanan nila or sinasalo na cla ng mga facilitators after their "re-conversion" *ehem*
hindi naman maganda kung bigla ka na lng susulpot di ba pag ganun? :blink


anyways, meron na palang bagong mecha, macross frontier....
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/12/25/macross-frontier-01/
what intrigued me was the review.....
You’ll have to pardon my language, but holy shit that was amazing. The music (by Yoko Kanno), the animation, the battles - everything was so incredible, and I can’t begin to fathom how much money was spent on this. It was movie-level quality. The first half did a good job introducing the story and characters (even for someone like me who’s not intimately familiar with the franchise, this was very easy to get into), but it was the entire second half that had me on the edge of my seat. I don’t think a single episode has hooked me as quickly as this did in a long while - at least not since RXJ anyway. And from the look of the preview, there doesn’t seem to be a distinct drop of quality for the second episode either. I’d say Macross Frontier has easily shot up to the top of my list of most anticipated shows for the Spring 2008 - maybe even more than GEASS.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm drunk.. I think I'd like to ttrhow up agiabn. -_- ble. kyahahahaha!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
im feeling better naman, i got a schedule for friday, another class nga lang. pero ok lang kilala ko naman sila. pero TM, two hours late is nothing, when the whole reco is for the whole day. i was late for almost two hours but they started at 8, and i arrived at 9.40. they'd be doing nothing except introducing and forming groups, or other pre-game rituals. at which case i can just enter and introduce myself and then join in. but the reco teacher, he hates how im not taking seriously his divine mission. if that were a different teacher i could go in. he made it personal....... oh man i nearly snapped at him you know, i was imagining how he'd fall :sweat i just turned my back....

sucks cause i planned to do a lot of stuff on friday and i cant cause i have to attend stupid unnecessary shit i dont need.... hay.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
so medyo personal pala....pari ba? or just a "brother"/lay person? kng pari, understandable....*ehem*

sayang nga lang at rant ung pang 2k post mo.....again....:xp
 

Streifen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
504
Reaction score
4
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@yoniekai what school r u from?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
so, what college/university/institute you will be enrolling?
Chang Kai Shek College its in Manila school :scry that's not really my first choice though, i wanna go to la salle or ateneo*spelling?* that's where all my cousins are going :(

Why 1 year only?
i wasn't really planning to go to college there and that was the only college that would accept me for now without an entrance exam :XD

after that i'm going somewhere else :3 i'm thinking somewhere in china, australia, singapore??? or maybe somewhere else :XD


@lil- it's his ps'd stuff, he didn't actually draw :scry *insert hunter's questions here*
ps'd? what that?

@Lil

Ayah, hunter and l4pb just asked the questions for me.
answered :D

so Ayah and Lil cannot/doesn't want to answer.

my answer is: SPAM!!!
i was just sleeping >.> or in school. different time zone u know ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top