- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,566
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hey everyone~ I've been gone for so long it seems, and I have so much to catch up with! How is everyone? 
I just had the greatest weekend ever, because my friends got tickets to the Patriots - Jaguars game, so we spent the night in Boston and I went to my first Pats game ever!
It was great fun, cold as all hell, but an awesome time 

I just had the greatest weekend ever, because my friends got tickets to the Patriots - Jaguars game, so we spent the night in Boston and I went to my first Pats game ever!
It was great fun, cold as all hell, but an awesome time 


)

)
jk jk that would be too much work.
) and y'all know that his pic will be posted once nee-chan's is up.
But I'll be returning to my apartment this week to get ready for classes, which start up next week, so I'll probably be around here more ^^ Though this next semester is going to be pretty crazy for me, because I'm taking 6 classes 



