Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey everyone~ I've been gone for so long it seems, and I have so much to catch up with! How is everyone? :glomp

I just had the greatest weekend ever, because my friends got tickets to the Patriots - Jaguars game, so we spent the night in Boston and I went to my first Pats game ever! :nuts It was great fun, cold as all hell, but an awesome time :woo
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just had the greatest weekend ever, because my friends got tickets to the Patriots - Jaguars game, so we spent the night in Boston and I went to my first Pats game ever! :nuts It was great fun, cold as all hell, but an awesome time :woo
omg, i am officially jealous of you now. it was such a great game especially since the patriots won. how was your seat? was it better watching it live or on tv?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The seats were pretty far up, but still great and easy enough to read the players' jerseys, so it was all good~ Anyway, I was so excited to be there, I couldn't really care less where I was sitting :XD

I think watching sports live or on tv are two very different experiences, and I love both for different reasons. With tv, you get the benefit of the commentary, which is sometimes really annoying, but also helpful for me with football since I'm not as knowledgeable about it. And having the line of scrimmage and first down line really helps xD But live is just so exciting, you get all the others fans around you so there's so much energy, and of course you can actually see the players on the field, so they're no longer just faces on tv.

and yeah, it was a great game, especially cause we won~ :whoo
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
PY! Was it you who recommended TRC? I love it! thanks! I caught up with the latest chapter already. (despite my looming deadlines! :shakefist)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
PYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :tackle
Where have you been?!! (this question shows how lazy i am browsing the last several pages :D)

Just in case anyone's looking for sakura_hime. She's busy with study and she's now watching this section with the hope that her finals will be over sooner so she can get back here. :D

And PY, hime-sama said that she wants a gift from your trip to Boston. Don't kill the messenger, ok? But she said if you don't have any gift, she'll zombified all of your penguins. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Wow. I bow down to Sakura_hime's resolve! While I have been despairing for days, and still spending time at MH. :scry
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The seats were pretty far up, but still great and easy enough to read the players' jerseys, so it was all good~ Anyway, I was so excited to be there, I couldn't really care less where I was sitting :XD

I think watching sports live or on tv are two very different experiences, and I love both for different reasons. With tv, you get the benefit of the commentary, which is sometimes really annoying, but also helpful for me with football since I'm not as knowledgeable about it. And having the line of scrimmage and first down line really helps xD But live is just so exciting, you get all the others fans around you so there's so much energy, and of course you can actually see the players on the field, so they're no longer just faces on tv.

and yeah, it was a great game, especially cause we won~ :whoo
oh it sounds like you had fun. too bad you didn't get to meet the players after the game; that would make the experience so much better.

ready for the chargers next week?

PYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :tackle
Where have you been?!! (this question shows how lazy i am browsing the last several pages :D)
i think you should go back and read the last several pages :oh jk jk that would be too much work.

Just in case anyone's looking for sakura_hime. She's busy with study and she's now watching this section with the hope that her finals will be over sooner so she can get back here. :D

And PY, hime-sama said that she wants a gift from your trip to Boston. Don't kill the messenger, ok? But she said if you don't have any gift, she'll zombified all of your penguins. :D
it sounds like blackmail to me >.<

Wow. I bow down to Sakura_hime's resolve! While I have been despairing for days, and still spending time at MH. :scry
she is quite strong especially since she imposed a self-ban onto herself. i couldn't to that either.

how's your thesis going? more importantly, how is your petition going? ^.~
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
she is quite strong especially since she imposed a self-ban onto herself. i couldn't to that either.

how's your thesis going? more importantly, how is your petition going? ^.~
you in the mood to post a pic of yourself in twintails in exchange for khal's?

hehe.

Yeah I thought of requesting a ban on myself too but I figured, what would I do for my breaks?? -_-
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just had the greatest weekend ever, because my friends got tickets to the Patriots - Jaguars game, so we spent the night in Boston and I went to my first Pats game ever! :nuts It was great fun, cold as all hell, but an awesome time :woo
i so hate you right now... i almost got tickets to their play off games back in '94 or '95, but becuase the crowd at the pub that was selling the tickets got so large, the police ordered them to shut down before they started selling them (the lost to green bay, anyways)
The seats were pretty far up, but still great and easy enough to read the players' jerseys, so it was all good~ Anyway, I was so excited to be there, I couldn't really care less where I was sitting :XD
my first pats game, we had the HIGHEST seats in the place XD at least you got better ones. where on the field where you? what yard, i mean?
Just in case anyone's looking for sakura_hime. She's busy with study and she's now watching this section with the hope that her finals will be over sooner so she can get back here. :D
hey, foxx, thats how to be a ninja.

so sakura is here somewhere? hmmm... *starts hugging random pockets of air in hopes of catching sakura*
you in the mood to post a pic of yourself in twintails in exchange for khal's?

Yeah I thought of requesting a ban on myself too but I figured, what would I do for my breaks?? -_-
why do you guys call them twintails....?
as for wut you could do to fill in your breaks, you have a boyfriend, right? :p
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you in the mood to post a pic of yourself in twintails in exchange for khal's?

hehe.
i will when i'm 100% sure that he'll be posting his picture. but i will post in the future, just wait and see.

Yeah I thought of requesting a ban on myself too but I figured, what would I do for my breaks?? -_-
oh that's a good and valid point. that would make me sad if i don't see you online.

i so hate you right now... i almost got tickets to their play off games back in '94 or '95, but becuase the crowd at the pub that was selling the tickets got so large, the police ordered them to shut down before they started selling them (the lost to green bay, anyways)
that sucks for you but at least you didn't pay to see the pats lose. is that any consolation?

my first pats game, we had the HIGHEST seats in the place XD at least you got better ones. where on the field where you? what yard, i mean?
at least you went to a professional football game. i haven't been to one ever but i have gone to a bunch of notre dame football games. that was fun.

why do you guys call them twintails....?
i don't call them twintails though it does sound cute; that might be a result of my attraction to anything twin related.

as for wut you could do to fill in your breaks, you have a boyfriend, right? :p
oh rabb, you perv!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you in the mood to post a pic of yourself in twintails in exchange for khal's?
i will when i'm 100% sure that he'll be posting his picture. but i will post in the future, just wait and see.
maybe you can get him to send the picture to a nuetral third party (say, me?) to hold until snoogen posts her pic, then he knows he will get his pic of nee-chan (or kim, posing as nee-chan :shifty) and y'all know that his pic will be posted once nee-chan's is up.


that sucks for you but at least you didn't pay to see the pats lose. is that any consolation?
when i was 7 years old, not really XD


at least you went to a professional football game. i haven't been to one ever but i have gone to a bunch of notre dame football games. that was fun.
well thats good, then. notre dame has enough fans that it is almost like a real nfl game... :p actually, it is prolly more lively than some nfl games... well ok, nee-chan, if you ever come this way, i've got to take you skiing, and to a pats game.



i don't call them twintails though it does sound cute; that might be a result of my attraction to anything twin related.
you make it sound like you have to be a twin to be attracted to twin stuff. i dont think there is a guy in the world who isnt attracted by twin stuff XD


oh rabb, you perv!
i was gunna deny that claim, as i merely meant she could spend time with him, but i dont think that is a defendible possition after that last comment XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
PY! Was it you who recommended TRC? I love it! thanks! I caught up with the latest chapter already. (despite my looming deadlines! :shakefist)
Awesome! Wow, I've only had time to read the first three volumes so far. Guess I'd better get reading now :XD

PYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :tackle
Where have you been?!! (this question shows how lazy i am browsing the last several pages :D)
Ichiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ :glomp

I've been busier than I thought I'd be :paperbag But I'll be returning to my apartment this week to get ready for classes, which start up next week, so I'll probably be around here more ^^ Though this next semester is going to be pretty crazy for me, because I'm taking 6 classes :darn

Just in case anyone's looking for sakura_hime. She's busy with study and she's now watching this section with the hope that her finals will be over sooner so she can get back here. :D
Aww, good luck Sakura! :hug

And PY, hime-sama said that she wants a gift from your trip to Boston. Don't kill the messenger, ok? But she said if you don't have any gift, she'll zombified all of your penguins. :D
I didn't buy anything though, all my money went to the Pats ticket.....please don't zombify my penguins! :crying

Tell her I'll get her something the next time I visit my friend in New York :p

oh it sounds like you had fun. too bad you didn't get to meet the players after the game; that would make the experience so much better.
Yeah, that would be awesome :love

ready for the chargers next week?
Woooo yeah! :whoo I was pretty surprised they beat the Colts. Some of my cousins are Chargers fans, so this should be an interesting one :amuse

i so hate you right now... i almost got tickets to their play off games back in '94 or '95, but becuase the crowd at the pub that was selling the tickets got so large, the police ordered them to shut down before they started selling them (the lost to green bay, anyways)
awwww don't hate me :hug During the game, I thought, man, if rabb knew I was here, he'd totally want to kill me :p

my first pats game, we had the HIGHEST seats in the place XD at least you got better ones. where on the field where you? what yard, i mean?
hmm....around the 30-ish, I think? Can't exactly remember, but it was a pretty good deal. My only complaint was that it was so damn cold, my cheese fries practically froze before I could finish them. My beer stayed nice and cold, though :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can't believe the colts lost ;____________________;

meh, meh meh meh. I hope the Pats lose :/ I want the Chargers to kick their asses.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
maybe you can get him to send the picture to a nuetral third party (say, me?) to hold until snoogen posts her pic, then he knows he will get his pic of nee-chan (or kim, posing as nee-chan :shifty) and y'all know that his pic will be posted once nee-chan's is up.
i don't think that's how khal does his business. it might be too much work for him.

well thats good, then. notre dame has enough fans that it is almost like a real nfl game... :p actually, it is prolly more lively than some nfl games... well ok, nee-chan, if you ever come this way, i've got to take you skiing, and to a pats game.
yeah that's true. the notre dame games i went to were really amazing and fun. the seats weren't bad either since i was able to watch the game and understand it clearly.

so it's a date right? when i come to new york or wherever you are, i'll make sure to see you and whoever is in the area ^^

you make it sound like you have to be a twin to be attracted to twin stuff. i dont think there is a guy in the world who isnt attracted by twin stuff XD
that is true. oh you boys and your fantasies are just so silly sometimes.

i was gunna deny that claim, as i merely meant she could spend time with him, but i dont think that is a defendible possition after that last comment XD
yes indeed. maybe you should take a time out but not too long. we'll miss you if you disappear for a long time.

I've been busier than I thought I'd be :paperbag But I'll be returning to my apartment this week to get ready for classes, which start up next week, so I'll probably be around here more ^^ Though this next semester is going to be pretty crazy for me, because I'm taking 6 classes :darn
wait, your classes begin next week. i am officially jealous now.

Woooo yeah! :whoo I was pretty surprised they beat the Colts. Some of my cousins are Chargers fans, so this should be an interesting one :amuse
i was surprised as well since i picked the colts to win. i did predict the other games correctly though.

My beer stayed nice and cold, though :XD
and that's all that matters :amuse

I can't believe the colts lost ;____________________;

meh, meh meh meh. I hope the Pats lose :/ I want the Chargers to kick their asses.
someone's bitter... if it makes you feel better, you can root on the giants where eli manning is the quarterback. however, i do like brett farve so i'll be rooting for the packers :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I don't suppose anyone here will respond if i talk about football (soccer)? :D

My boss will be back to the office again tomorrow, so it's gonna be busy again for me until the 27th. :scry
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't suppose anyone here will respond if i talk about football (soccer)? :D
sorry but i don't follow the sport. i do think more people would respond since there seems to be more european footabll/soccer fans here (ex: imperium, ryk) than american football fans.

My boss will be back to the office again tomorrow, so it's gonna be busy again for me until the 27th. :scry
oh no! i guess you should enjoy your last day of fooling around while you still can.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
wait, your classes begin next week. i am officially jealous now.
Have yours already started then? I'm actually relieved to be getting back to school. As much as I love being at home, I'm ready to be off on my own again :amuse

I don't suppose anyone here will respond if i talk about football (soccer)? :D
I will! Tell me how Liverpool is doing :p I've been too busy with other sports to pay attention to them :XD

My boss will be back to the office again tomorrow, so it's gonna be busy again for me until the 27th. :scry
:hug
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
HAHA< OMfG, IMPERIUM! I love your sig XD Hard Gay is hilarious. I saw it and started laughing, which is kind of inappropriate considering my roommate is crying >.>; I don't really know why >.>;
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can't believe the colts lost ;____________________;

meh, meh meh meh. I hope the Pats lose :/ I want the Chargers to kick their asses.
another colts fan?! :nuts

i share in your pain :scry i will now be rooting for the other manning. gotta love the underdog :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top