Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes, I love the Colts =D I was so happy to see Peyton get a SB ring last year!

You heard Tony Dungee might be leaving the Colts, right?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes, I love the Colts =D I was so happy to see Peyton get a SB ring last year!

You heard Tony Dungee might be leaving the Colts, right?
*comes back from google news* well, now i did. that sucks :( i hope he stays. this really wouldn't be a good note to leave on.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I know :/ I'm scared of what a new coach would do to the Colts >.> It could be a good thing, ut more than likely >.> not.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hmm....around the 30-ish, I think? Can't exactly remember, but it was a pretty good deal. My only complaint was that it was so damn cold, my cheese fries practically froze before I could finish them. My beer stayed nice and cold, though :XD
he. for me it was the opposite. it was holloween, (that was when i stopped trick or treating, too) so i could get all kinds of face paint, and got my face red and blue... but it was so hot that my face was litterly melting.

I can't believe the colts lost ;____________________;

meh, meh meh meh. I hope the Pats lose :/ I want the Chargers to kick their asses.
well in that case, im glad they lost -_- and wut kind of assholes would boo a 14 year old girl just because she is from new england? an entire friggin' staduim booing at that poor girl. only her, out of all 6 of the kids there!
i don't think that's how khal does his business. it might be too much work for him.
... but pming a link, and posting a link are ~ the same ammount of work, aren't they?


so it's a date right? when i come to new york or wherever you are, i'll make sure to see you and whoever is in the area ^^
fine :amuse if i get any breaks while in south carolina, i'll have to fly back up here to visit family, send you a plane ticket, get pats tickets, and get my bro-in-law's advice on the best ski resort around here.


that is true. oh you boys and your fantasies are just so silly sometimes.
hey hey hey. its not silly. its smexy. XD


yes indeed. maybe you should take a time out but not too long. we'll miss you if you disappear for a long time.
i took a time out. :p actually, i was at work. worked 8+ hours, and still was sent home "early" (just got home). my feet are killing me. and somehow i doubt y'all's worlds would stop if i stopped posting here.



i was surprised as well since i picked the colts to win. i did predict the other games correctly though.
i picked the colts too. i'm officailly pissed. they were ours to kill. the chargers stole that from us. and now, they die.

I don't suppose anyone here will respond if i talk about football (soccer)? :D
i don't know the first thing about Int'l soccer, except that manchester united is like the Yankees of soccer, and therefore, i hate them. but i do love soccer, so if you talk about things people did, that'd be cool. if its just like "hey, did you catch that game?" then i'd be lost like a leaf in a gale. i rarely get to see soccer matches on tv.

HAHA< OMfG, IMPERIUM! I love your sig XD Hard Gay is hilarious. I saw it and started laughing, which is kind of inappropriate considering my roommate is crying >.>; I don't really know why >.>;
maybe she was dumped by a guy cus he decided he was gay? or a relitive is gay and was disowned by the family? or maybe she is gay and was disowned by the family? or maybe she had a realy gay friend who died... it could be any of many things (sorry for the rhyme)
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I don't suppose anyone here will respond if i talk about football (soccer)? :D
I would!! Especially if you talk about manchester united. But I don't think we need to do that here ichi, cause the football/soccer thread is still active. If the thread dies (which i really doubt it will) I'll be glad to talk about football/soccer here with you ichi :XD (which reminds me, I haven't been at the football/soccer thread for quite some time now..... :XD)

I had a very bad day today...... I overslept and missed my morning class and i forgot to bring the assignment which i had to hand in today and the lecturer does not accept late submission......which really pissed me off cause I spent the whole night yesterday to finish the assignment which is the reason I overslept and missed my morning class...... :cussing
(sorry about the rant guys, but I had nowhere else to vent my frustration.... )
 

Sherbetmayhem

Proofreader
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
65
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
I had a very bad day today...... I overslept and missed my morning class and i forgot to bring the assignment which i had to hand in today and the lecturer does not accept late submission......which really pissed me off cause I spent the whole night yesterday to finish the assignment which is the reason I overslept and missed my morning class...... :cussing
(sorry about the rant guys, but I had nowhere else to vent my frustration.... )
Awww poor you! *hands a cookie* I hate how lecturers can be morons sometimes. Losers. My day so far consists of helping my friend revise for her psychology exam this afternoon... while conveniently avoiding my own Shakespeare revision for Thursday :D Revision to avoid revision - who'd have thunk it! :D
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
*eats the cookie* just cookie? no milk? :XD
Revision to avoid revision.... now that's something you don't hear everyday.... :XD but I personally think that it shows that you care about your friends... so it may be a good thing... i don't know.... :XD
 

Sherbetmayhem

Proofreader
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
65
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
*hurriedly gets milk to go with cookie* here, here, I'm so sorry, take the mii---

*trips with milk. Milk goes all over Epul*

OH NO OH NO!!!

*hands hundreds of feel-good cookies and cartons of milk to avoid super-spillage... and a towel*

:D Much better!

Yeah, I think she'll be ok! I swear I could ace her exam for her now lmao, I know the stuff too!

She's off now though, so I'm gonna start my Tempest revision :S noooooo!!!
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Thanks for the towel but I'm feeling mean today so expect my laundry bill in the next few days..... :p
Quick Sherbetmayhem, go find someone else to help with their revision!!!!!! :XD
 

Sherbetmayhem

Proofreader
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
65
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Call me Sherby :P

LOL there's no one to help - I'm just stuck watching Neighbours (not my choice, housemate's) and trying to learn some Prospero quotes. He's boring! I WISH I COULD REVISE HAMLET!!!

And... what's this about a laundry bill? *runs away leaving trails of milk and cookies behind her* Noooooo!!!
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh no you don't!!! *chases sherby naruto style jumping from tree to tree*

Oh well, if that's the case, maybe you should do your revision...... if you don't feel like it, I suggest you go read some manga or watch anime. You can't go wrong with that... :XD
 

Sherbetmayhem

Proofreader
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
65
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
I really should revise. I keep flicking from revision to here. It's quite a relief :)

In Neighbours some kid just got hit by a car. This drama is also helping me avoid revision :D

You should chill for the rest of the day, relax. Maybe the day will get better!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I would!! Especially if you talk about manchester united. But I don't think we need to do that here ichi, cause the football/soccer thread is still active. If the thread dies (which i really doubt it will) I'll be glad to talk about football/soccer here with you ichi :XD (which reminds me, I haven't been at the football/soccer thread for quite some time now..... :XD)

I had a very bad day today...... I overslept and missed my morning class and i forgot to bring the assignment which i had to hand in today and the lecturer does not accept late submission......which really pissed me off cause I spent the whole night yesterday to finish the assignment which is the reason I overslept and missed my morning class...... :cussing
(sorry about the rant guys, but I had nowhere else to vent my frustration.... )
I TOTALLY missed class yesterday morning too! D= My first class of the semester ;__;
 

Sherbetmayhem

Proofreader
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
65
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
It's getting back into it all after the Christmas holidays, isn't it? So difficult! I was woken at 9 today by my housemate and seriously, I reacted like it was 4 in the morning! I hate what uni does to us students!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I had a very bad day today...... I overslept and missed my morning class and i forgot to bring the assignment which i had to hand in today and the lecturer does not accept late submission......which really pissed me off cause I spent the whole night yesterday to finish the assignment which is the reason I overslept and missed my morning class...... :cussing
(sorry about the rant guys, but I had nowhere else to vent my frustration.... )
sorry about your luck :hug

if it makes you feel better, my professor for my 8am thought that my last night was spelled wrong on the roster because it's pronounced differently than what it's spelled. my friends thought that she was going to start an argument with me over the pronunciation :XD

oh what makes it better was when we had to go around the room and introduce ourselves and why we were taking the course. i told her that i though endocrinology was an interesting subject and that my friend recommended it. she asked what was my friend's name and i told her, causing her to make a face. that doesn't sound like a good sign :s
 

Sherbetmayhem

Proofreader
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
65
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
my last night was spelled wrong on the roster because it's pronounced differently than what it's spelled.

Do you mean last name? :P I hate when lecturers argue over pronounciation.. it's like... "It's my name, biyatch! I know how to pronounce it!" lmao :D

Endocriminology? Sounds very clever :D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I TOTALLY missed class yesterday morning too! D= My first class of the semester ;__;
i'm sure you didn't miss much. the first day is usually worthless though some professors do take attendance. my professor this morning dropped anyone who didn't show up. ouch!

Do you mean last name? :P I hate when lecturers argue over pronounciation.. it's like... "It's my name, biyatch! I know how to pronounce it!" lmao :D

Endocriminology? Sounds very clever :D
haha yeah. can't you tell that i didn't get much sleep last night? i didn't think she was argumentative but my friends did. it was really, really funny though now that i think of it.

endocrinology is just the study of hormones and their functions. it's going to be a hard class.
 

Sherbetmayhem

Proofreader
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
65
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
lmao I thought you said 'endocriminology' hahaha XD revision is eating my brain!!!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lmao I thought you said 'endocriminology' hahaha XD revision is eating my brain!!!
lol i've always told my friends that college made me dumb so don't worry.

anyway, the weekend will be here before you know it so get ready to relax!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
errr.... isnt the english flage blue, with red and white stripes? why is it white with red stripes for sherbet?

nee-chan, how many were dropped?

wow. you guys over slept alot. :blink

i wonder if lil is still busy with all her catch up stuff... she hasn't been here in a while...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top