Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

G.!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, i just finished reading chapter 92.

It was veeeery good, and 93 will be probably even better. :amuse

ah, thanks baboysai. :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
OMG thanks for the tip!

i thought 92 would come sooner.

I wonder who updates the banner for the releases. -_-
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ive got to start reading Beck, I saw the first episode so I really need to continue the series when I have some time.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Of course, gdup! Why do I have the awesome avatar of ripped Chiba if it's not awesome?? :yelling

hehe. good choice for deciding to read this manga though. :thumbs
 

G.!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Have you seen Taira's fingernails?

Their performance gotta be motha****ing awesome!
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Have you seen Taira's fingernails?

Their performance gotta be motha****ing awesome!
I agree. Beck always perform their best when under pressure.... it is like Grateful Sound all over again... :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
But this time it's not just like grateful sound, because they're performing in front of non-japanese audience, and they have Devil's way!
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh yeah Devil's Way..... It's definitely gonna be awesome...
Damn!! If only i could read japanese..... than I would know what happens next..... :scry
 

G.!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Damn, I can't wait for phase 3 Edited Mangas, gotta download the RAWs. Imagine Slater's face when he sees that Beck is getting the biggest audience! Holy shit!
 

Crevette

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello to all Beck fans, I just finished to read the entire mang until chap. 92 and i would like to know if there is any Edited Manga of the last chapters (93-98), or any translations of the scripts?
thank you in advance...
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
@Crevette- There is no translations for beck at the moment I'm afraid.... about the Edited Manga, Phase 3 is currently doing Beck Edited Manga and the latest chapter is 92. There is no word that Phase 3 is dropping Beck so let's just wait patiently for chapter 93... :)
 

Crevette

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thank you very much Epul !!!
I have the latest Edited Manga from Phase 3, but I can't wait... too sad...
but the two last volumes (29 and 30) were really fun to read; the consecration and Maho were very long to come back...
I wonder if Sakuishi would put an end to his manga with Avalon fest??? I hope not but it would be a very nice ending…
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Well the question has been popping out a few times already..... mind you that this series is already in its 30+ volume... :XD So it wouldn't surprise me if Harold ends it after avalon fest. But I personally think that there is more of Beck that harold wants to show to us... :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well the question has been popping out a few times already..... mind you that this series is already in its 30+ volume... :XD So it wouldn't surprise me if Harold ends it after avalon fest. But I personally think that there is more of Beck that harold wants to show to us... :)
I agree. I think a nicely done epiloque will satisfy me very well after the avalon fest, and leave the story a little hanging so that it will have a lasting effect on the readers, not entirely terminating the story so the readers think from time to time, wondering what could have happened, or what beck is doing.. that kind of effect.

If the story had to go on and on, or perhaps terminated completely, the story would die with it.
 

decadencia

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ive been looking around for some places to d/l this because i want to read it but no one has it for d/l!!! anyone kno where i can find some scans for chap 1 and up? all i find is online readers and i dont like those...
 

Crayola

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,886
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the-evil-empire.net

requires you have 10 posts to dl

mangatraders.com

requires you register, but has slower dls
 

Houjou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
332
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mongolia

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yoh, for those of you who haven't noticed...

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27632&highlight=beck

ch 94. Arigatou, phase 3!

And! can I just say that I'm feeling so sad right now because I have a gut feeling the manga's really about to end. It just needs the perfect epilogue :scry

At first I thought the recent chapters (since the start of Avalon) were a bit anti-climactic, especially ch. 93. It was just too sudden that at ch92 they were all hyped up to give a good show, and then by ch93, they're done. I was wondering "what happened to Devil's way?" I knew sooner or later the jampacked show was still coming. 94 set my mind to rest. -_-

And I just knew Leon Sykes would do that. The minute he heard Koyuki, he was saved :XD
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
OMG!!! I didn't notice that!!! thanks baboysai! gonna go download now!!!!
 
Top