Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

itachi565656

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

:o over here you can start drinking beer at the age of 16 but even then it isn't controlled that often. Maybe youngsters in america are easier caught (because they can drive at 16 while here you can drive at 18)

Well the wristband is fine but I hate pink (it's so gay :s)
<hr noshade size="1">
Now it's my turn:

Patedecarne you really look like a very good mate.
I would have to agree with u that pink is retarded because it is lol~=D:eyeroll
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

DemonDays , you are fine
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Waghh... its been a while since i'm here.

@ DD, haha...your comments on that girl in the background is just :rofl

Mugen, you sure looks bit different. ^^ and Rabb, you look like a girl!

Koenoseki - Wine Museum!!! That's heaven!! Nice of you to share your pics with us!

And foxxy - your pic just breaks the table, how many times must i tell u to resize yr pics!! :yelling
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Koenoseki - Wine Museum!!! That's heaven!! Nice of you to share your pics with us!
You could say that, it was heaven or at least it felt that way.

Nice weather, a trip with friends, tasting wine: enjoyments of life (my filosofy: enjoy your life as much as you can), no stress or worries. I have to say I enjoyed as mach as my mates (though I had less wine to taste since white one is something I am not keen on)

@demondays: that's art and funny. She looks like to try to get the whole bottle in it
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yeah, homegirl was enjoying that bottle a little bit too much.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Yeah, homegirl was enjoying that bottle a little bit too much.
Dude, practice makes perfect, dun' go hatin on her ^^
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

:lmao True, true that was funny pirate! :hi5
Pirate in that pic lookin GDup like he about to hurt somebody!
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

:hi5

nah I'm just semi-drunk n tired in that pic, well I do look pissed off most of the time, maybe thats why I always get into fights when out drinkin.. worth thinkin bout..
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

who is that beautiful drunkard in that pic?

and d-days isnt bad looking either :p *jumps on the bandwagon of thanking her for her post*

@ nami :wtf
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I can't help but think about GK again when I saw your pic, pirate! :shakefist
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

who is that beautiful drunkard in that pic?
Aye, I take it you mean me? :D
I can't help but think about GK again when I saw your pic, pirate! :shakefist
GK eh? wtf.. I don't have my own identity in this thread I'm just the GK look-alike >_>;;
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

itsumobasho, you just won a whole stack of fun! :D :XD I can't imagine anyone actually playing that. Wait, actually I can. :XD :XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

GK eh? wtf.. I don't have my own identity in this thread I'm just the GK look-alike >_>;;
Aha, so that's where one of my bunshins went... >_>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@DDays, that pic is hilarious! :rofl

@itsumo, I want that jenga too! :kukuku
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@thiagojoe- you definitely look like an otaku..... :XD
@itsumo- that jengga is awesome!!!!! Have you tried playing it with a girl?? :XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

bb, are you sure your bf deserves you? :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

:oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top