- Joined
- Jan 4, 2008
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

I would have to agree with u that pink is retarded because it is lol~=Dover here you can start drinking beer at the age of 16 but even then it isn't controlled that often. Maybe youngsters in america are easier caught (because they can drive at 16 while here you can drive at 18)
Well the wristband is fine but I hate pink (it's so gay)
<hr noshade size="1">
Now it's my turn:
Patedecarne you really look like a very good mate.

over here you can start drinking beer at the age of 16 but even then it isn't controlled that often. Maybe youngsters in america are easier caught (because they can drive at 16 while here you can drive at 18)
)

True, true that was funny pirate! 
*jumps on the bandwagon of thanking her for her post*


I can't imagine anyone actually playing that. Wait, actually I can.

