Shoujo Nana by Ai Yazawa

lalamesilly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

woot I'm not alone on the Takumi and Hatchi relationship, I feel alot better now ^0^.



Oh and I heard that it might end at chapter 77.
 

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

feels like most ppl in here is takumi+hatchi fans... starting to feel alone :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

Oh and I heard that it might end at chapter 77.
I also heard about that but I think it's unlikely.
 

lalamesilly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

I hope it doesn't end that soon... Too much to cover for couple of chapters. If it does end at ch 77 things would be really rushed, and the ending would prob. be crappy.
 

Yamada Ayumi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

ending with chapter 77?? i don't believe that for one sec XD! how is that possible? it'd be rushed and it'll turn out in something really bad.. i hope it'll finish soon because i can't really stand it anymore but in a good way XD! i totally hated chapter 72 and yeah, i'm takumiXhachi fan too XD!
 

LoveKururu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

Is chapter 72 out already? I checked celestial delinquent, but they only scanned 15 pages. Is there another place where I can download Nana?
 

lalamesilly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

So far they only scanlated/translated 15 pages, we have to wait till they scan/trans all of it XD. Truth to be told I don't know if chapter 72 is a good chapter or a bad chapter, cuz it had a little bit of both.

feels like most ppl in here is takumi+hatchi fans... starting to feel alone :D
:D I know how that feels, I'm guessing by your icon your a Shin and Layla fan?
 
Last edited:

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

So far they only scanlated/translated 15 pages, we have to wait till they scan/trans all of it XD. Truth to be told I don't know if chapter 72 is a good chapter or a bad chapter, cuz it had a little bit of both.



:D I know how that feels, I'm guessing by your icon your a Shin and Layla fan?
pretty much, though they might be doomed :/ still hoping though :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

Thanks a lot lalamesilly! :occa. Reading it now...

Edit : Wow...love this chapter. Finally someone has the guts to try to set things right. Do you think the series is ending soon?
what do you mean? who's that someone?

So far they only scanlated/translated 15 pages, we have to wait till they scan/trans all of it XD. Truth to be told I don't know if chapter 72 is a good chapter or a bad chapter, cuz it had a little bit of both.
I loved it! Hachi's very cleverin trying to catch Takumi off-guard, but their scene was really cute. It's the cutest Takumi-Hachi scene ever! :wtf
 

lalamesilly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

I agree with you it is a very cute Hatchi and Takumi scene, but the whole Shin stuck in jail got me feeling very sorry for him thats prob the only bad thing about the chapter (72) for me other than that I think it was a very cute chapter.
 
Last edited:

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

72 is finaly complete!
http://celestial-delinquent.com/
Takumi got some really "good guy" points in this one, though i do think his theory about Shin having stockholm syndrome is a little to simple, but that might be a lack of knowledge from Ai's side :D How ever, great chapter!
 

lalamesilly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

omg finally!

Takumi rejects Reira ^0^!. hehe sry for all you Reira and Takumi fans out there but I like whats happening between Takumi and Hatchi alot in this chapter (they made alot of improvement).
 
Last edited by a moderator:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

:fangirl

OMGGGGGGG!!!

*goes to read*

thanks, svart! *chu
 

lalamesilly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

I change my mind, I love this chapter ^0^ It's so cute!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

So another question arises.

If Takumi and Hachi are shown to be a very cute couple, what could make Junko say "divorce"?

We could assume that Junko doesn't see this side of Takumi. But Hachi does. So why does she consider it also? When she says "there are more reasons to stay together than divorce". The fact remains that there are reasons for divorce. There must still be something that will happen between them. -_-
 

ohnoes543

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

I really liked this chapter too. I wonder if there is going to be some more direct mention of where exactly Ren is in the present. Him going back to get more drugs doesn't bode too well for his future. :(

With chapter 77 coming up, there's no way it can be the last chapter but I think it might be a major turning point. Like Hachi finally going to England and finally finding Nana. That chapter might be the climax that leads to everything being explained.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

People from my mailing list are actually speculating that Satsuki is not the child Hachi is carrying right now. What do you guys think of that possibility?
 

lalamesilly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

I think the possibility of Satsuki not being Hachi's child is very low. If Satsuki isn't Hachi's child then who's child is she? And which leads to where's Hachi's child then? I doubt there'll be a miscarriage because Hachi is already far into her pregnancy. Nana is already a very complex manga (has alot of twists and knots) and it would just make everything weird and TOO jumbled up if Satsuki is someone's elses child. Satsuki calls Hachi mom anyways so I think that's proof enough. I can't help wondering why some people would make incomprehensible and (no offense even though it's opinions but) ?stupid? speculations.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

I think what they meant was that Satsuki is still Hachi's child, but not the first one. They're saying there's a possibility the child Hachi is carrying right now will end up in an accident (and that would be trying to save Nana O.) and be miscarried.

But I don't like this prediction too. It's too far off, IMO. And besides, it would break takumi's heart. :(


:occa Just announcing that chap 73 will be out by the 25th. :occa it should be scanlated completely a week after, I'm guessing?
 
Last edited:

lalamesilly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nana by Ai Yazawa - Discussion

or if we're lucky the day afterwards (i doubt it) XD


So another question arises.

If Takumi and Hachi are shown to be a very cute couple, what could make Junko say "divorce"?

We could assume that Junko doesn't see this side of Takumi. But Hachi does. So why does she consider it also? When she says "there are more reasons to stay together than divorce". The fact remains that there are reasons for divorce. There must still be something that will happen between them. -_-
That's a really good question. But on the bright side (at least for me) they're still together right? hehe...
 
Last edited:
Top