- Joined
- Jul 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,216
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We had testing today soooooooooo, I get out at 11:30! Yay,yay, ......... what am i gonna do?
yay its BB!Lil!![]()
I don't know anyone in this thread anymore ;___;lucky, we still had to go to our 3rd and 4th block classes... i skipped the first two of course :PWe had testing today soooooooooo, I get out at 11:30! Yay,yay, ......... what am i gonna do?
What do you mean? That's the whole point of this thread, you get to meet new people everyday and everyone here are friends.yay its BB!I don't know anyone in this thread anymore ;___;
lucky, we still had to go to our 3rd and 4th block classes... i skipped the first two of course :P

Good thing i keep spare clothes at work, for those rainy days. 

Same here boss, and it ended up pourin, luckily I was with a few friends so we went in one of their houses.What do you mean? That's the whole point of this thread, you get to meet new people everyday and everyone here are friends.
I arrived at work soaking wet because i was too proud to bring an umbrella and I forgot my jacket.Good thing i keep spare clothes at work, for those rainy days.
Now, it's time to think about what to eat for breakfast. Then, it's work, work, work and work! Fun! Not!![]()



true trueWhat do you mean? That's the whole point of this thread, you get to meet new people everyday and everyone here are friends.![]()
there's just a whole bunch of people I haven't met b4 
it rained here too.I arrived at work soaking wet because i was too proud to bring an umbrella and I forgot my jacket.Good thing i keep spare clothes at work, for those rainy days.
Now, it's time to think about what to eat for breakfast. Then, it's work, work, work and work! Fun! Not!![]()
its still raining actually... really loud... 
then I just lose them... then I just get another one, forget to use it again *even when it rains... somehow i always manage to forget to bring it...* and loose it again...
i guess i shouldn't just own umbrellas 
) that I got to treasure it. Besides, it's a cool umbrella. The folding one, that automatically folds or unfolds with a press of a button. And every time I open it I say "Wingardium Leviosa!" 

ya mean like hitting on you? if thats the case, give me their names, i'll deal with them@ rabb, ditto for the reason mentioned above. i wasn't too drunk to write random posts. ugh the boys who were with me from my chapters were complete jerks during the trip and i am glad that i don't have to deal with them now
of coarse, if they were being mean to you, i'll have to hurt them, too.now thats no way to make an good impact on ur minions! they will walk all over you if you come to work wet like that! bad zombie! *hits with a rolled up newspaper*What do you mean? That's the whole point of this thread, you get to meet new people everyday and everyone here are friends.
I arrived at work soaking wet because i was too proud to bring an umbrella and I forgot my jacket.Good thing i keep spare clothes at work, for those rainy days.
Now, it's time to think about what to eat for breakfast. Then, it's work, work, work and work! Fun! Not!![]()
I've lost about 10 umbrellas in my life, I dare say. Just by leaving them somewhere and forgetting them.![]()
true truethere's just a whole bunch of people I haven't met b4
it rained here too.its still raining actually... really loud...
speaking of umbrellas... I always buy umbrellas and never use them.then I just lose them... then I just get another one, forget to use it again *even when it rains... somehow i always manage to forget to bring it...* and loose it again...
i guess i shouldn't just own umbrellas
![]()
somewhere, there is some unbrelliaphile phreaking out with all your umbrellas...I lose a lot of umbrellas too.
Until I bought one with my own money (coz my dad buys me the umbrellas) that I got to treasure it. Besides, it's a cool umbrella. The folding one, that automatically folds or unfolds with a press of a button.
havnt u seen any good sci-fi shows? whenever someone turns on a personal force field, they can never turn it off! you cant eat or go to the bathroom or nothing! and when the battery dies, it steals your life energy!Gotta wait for them to invent a force field belt that will automatically keep the rain off you.
geeks of the world unite!And every time I open it I say "Wingardium Leviosa!"![]()

usually, its the same for me. but i just got this nice warm black jacket on clearence, but i didn't realize it doesnt have a hood ;=; i had it or over my sweater when i was walking to work today (about a 40 min walk) and it sucked! my body was warm, but it was freezing, and snowing, and blowing. so my face was freezing x.x i hate winter. good thing we havnt had any of it the last few monthsI have never lost an umbrella, never really used one neither, I mean, why should I? I have hoods on all my jackets![]()
thanks..yeah I was reluctant to post in this thread because I know it can potentially turn addicting, and I simply don't have the time to be spending my entire free time socializing in MH...you know, with school and stuff..rhapsody blue said:oh yeah, nice to see you posting here miyi. you write a lot of interesting posts in the other threads in the general discussion sections so it's great to see you in a casual thread.

thanks, I'll try not to have too much fun...Gold Knight said:Have fun in this thread miyi.


Something like that happened with Unus the Untouchable, a X-Men villain with the mutant power of having a force field, when Beast enhanced his power to the point where he couldn't even sit down without pushing the chair away. That'd certainly be annoying, but in this case I think if you take the belt off you'd be fine.havnt u seen any good sci-fi shows? whenever someone turns on a personal force field, they can never turn it off! you cant eat or go to the bathroom or nothing! and when the battery dies, it steals your life energy!

hahahageeks of the world unite!![]()
![]()

no they didn't hit on me because i wasn't their type. they rather get drunk and hang out with these really "easy" girls. two of them had girlfriends but that didn't stop them from making out with them or staying the night in their hotel rooms. plus, they went to the convention hungover which was so embarrassing because the other chapters heard about it and were talking about it. it was worse when one of the boys who was running for international delegate didn't prepare a speech and winged one that was horrible. he was so disheveled from the night before and gave equally poor answers to questions. it was so embarrassing.ya mean like hitting on you? if thats the case, give me their names, i'll deal with themof coarse, if they were being mean to you, i'll have to hurt them, too.
oh i know how you feel. i have a lot of work too so i have to be carefree with my free time as well.thanks..yeah I was reluctant to post in this thread because I know it can potentially turn addicting, and I simply don't have the time to be spending my entire free time socializing in MH...you know, with school and stuff..
but I guess I can drop by...get to know some interesting soul once in a while![]()
haha i guess you could have stopped by my thread and have lovely discussions with gk and meyou know, I used to have a lot of fun in the sports section, but somehow it's kinda dead.
EDIT: on second thought, I just checked the sports section....it's active again. I guess I'll be posting there soon.

i would have never guessed that! jk jkPlus the only sport I really care about is NFL and college football and for whatever reason I tend to talk about that in the Meet the Mods threads more often.![]()
i'm sorry to hear thatBut I'm a little distressed right now because a friend just lost a baby and it was completely unexpected. I mean it was late in the pregnancy, I didn't even know it could be lost past 3 months. I'm completely shocked over it.
it's such a sad and unexpected event. i hope that your friend is okay. if you need to talk, just let me know, k?
Actually, i got to work at 7am while everyone else showed up at around 10am. By the time the first guy in my division came in, i was already wearing fresh dry clothes, sipping coffee and reading comic books.now thats no way to make an good impact on ur minions! they will walk all over you if you come to work wet like that! bad zombie! *hits with a rolled up newspaper*
I just glanced, nodded and looked at my watch. 
Talked to her and it seems they're doing an autopsy to find out what happened. The baby was ok one day, and then his heart just stopped the next day. Very sad and exceedingly rare it seems.i'm sorry to hear thatit's such a sad and unexpected event. i hope that your friend is okay. if you need to talk, just let me know, k?
