Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We had testing today soooooooooo, I get out at 11:30! Yay,yay, ......... what am i gonna do?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yay its BB! :glomp I don't know anyone in this thread anymore ;___;

We had testing today soooooooooo, I get out at 11:30! Yay,yay, ......... what am i gonna do?
lucky, we still had to go to our 3rd and 4th block classes... i skipped the first two of course :P
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sup Lil! My friend stole his teachers bathroom pass, so im probably gonna do a little but of skippin myself.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
yay its BB! :glomp I don't know anyone in this thread anymore ;___;


lucky, we still had to go to our 3rd and 4th block classes... i skipped the first two of course :P
What do you mean? That's the whole point of this thread, you get to meet new people everyday and everyone here are friends. :D

I arrived at work soaking wet because i was too proud to bring an umbrella and I forgot my jacket. :XD Good thing i keep spare clothes at work, for those rainy days. :XD
Now, it's time to think about what to eat for breakfast. Then, it's work, work, work and work! Fun! Not! :D
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you mean? That's the whole point of this thread, you get to meet new people everyday and everyone here are friends. :D

I arrived at work soaking wet because i was too proud to bring an umbrella and I forgot my jacket. :XD Good thing i keep spare clothes at work, for those rainy days. :XD
Now, it's time to think about what to eat for breakfast. Then, it's work, work, work and work! Fun! Not! :D
Same here boss, and it ended up pourin, luckily I was with a few friends so we went in one of their houses.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
It was pouring since 5.30 am and I wasnt that lucky. It's hard to find a taxi when it's raining and the bus was really packed. We should choose common sense and bring an umbrella tomorrow. :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I always forget to put an umbrella in the back of my jeep and I always get soaked when I go out on rainy days. :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I keep forgetting to bring my umbrella back to my dorm =(
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I've lost about 10 umbrellas in my life, I dare say. Just by leaving them somewhere and forgetting them. :darn

Gotta wait for them to invent a force field belt that will automatically keep the rain off you.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
What do you mean? That's the whole point of this thread, you get to meet new people everyday and everyone here are friends. :D
true true :D there's just a whole bunch of people I haven't met b4 :p
I arrived at work soaking wet because i was too proud to bring an umbrella and I forgot my jacket. :XD Good thing i keep spare clothes at work, for those rainy days. :XD
Now, it's time to think about what to eat for breakfast. Then, it's work, work, work and work! Fun! Not! :D
it rained here too. :XD its still raining actually... really loud... :oh

speaking of umbrellas... I always buy umbrellas and never use them. :oh then I just lose them... then I just get another one, forget to use it again *even when it rains... somehow i always manage to forget to bring it...* and loose it again... :XD i guess i shouldn't just own umbrellas :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I lose a lot of umbrellas too.

Until I bought one with my own money (coz my dad buys me the umbrellas :XD) that I got to treasure it. Besides, it's a cool umbrella. The folding one, that automatically folds or unfolds with a press of a button. And every time I open it I say "Wingardium Leviosa!" :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I have never lost an umbrella, never really used one neither, I mean, why should I? I have hoods on all my jackets :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You can't help it if it's pouring rain, right?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@ rabb, ditto for the reason mentioned above. i wasn't too drunk to write random posts. ugh the boys who were with me from my chapters were complete jerks during the trip and i am glad that i don't have to deal with them now
ya mean like hitting on you? if thats the case, give me their names, i'll deal with them :kukuku of coarse, if they were being mean to you, i'll have to hurt them, too.

What do you mean? That's the whole point of this thread, you get to meet new people everyday and everyone here are friends. :D

I arrived at work soaking wet because i was too proud to bring an umbrella and I forgot my jacket. :XD Good thing i keep spare clothes at work, for those rainy days. :XD
Now, it's time to think about what to eat for breakfast. Then, it's work, work, work and work! Fun! Not! :D
now thats no way to make an good impact on ur minions! they will walk all over you if you come to work wet like that! bad zombie! *hits with a rolled up newspaper*

I've lost about 10 umbrellas in my life, I dare say. Just by leaving them somewhere and forgetting them. :darn
true true :D there's just a whole bunch of people I haven't met b4 :p

it rained here too. :XD its still raining actually... really loud... :oh

speaking of umbrellas... I always buy umbrellas and never use them. :oh then I just lose them... then I just get another one, forget to use it again *even when it rains... somehow i always manage to forget to bring it...* and loose it again... :XD i guess i shouldn't just own umbrellas :XD
I lose a lot of umbrellas too.

Until I bought one with my own money (coz my dad buys me the umbrellas :XD) that I got to treasure it. Besides, it's a cool umbrella. The folding one, that automatically folds or unfolds with a press of a button.
somewhere, there is some unbrelliaphile phreaking out with all your umbrellas...

Gotta wait for them to invent a force field belt that will automatically keep the rain off you.
havnt u seen any good sci-fi shows? whenever someone turns on a personal force field, they can never turn it off! you cant eat or go to the bathroom or nothing! and when the battery dies, it steals your life energy!

And every time I open it I say "Wingardium Leviosa!" :p
geeks of the world unite! :p :hug
I have never lost an umbrella, never really used one neither, I mean, why should I? I have hoods on all my jackets :D
usually, its the same for me. but i just got this nice warm black jacket on clearence, but i didn't realize it doesnt have a hood ;=; i had it or over my sweater when i was walking to work today (about a 40 min walk) and it sucked! my body was warm, but it was freezing, and snowing, and blowing. so my face was freezing x.x i hate winter. good thing we havnt had any of it the last few months
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
rhapsody blue said:
oh yeah, nice to see you posting here miyi. you write a lot of interesting posts in the other threads in the general discussion sections so it's great to see you in a casual thread.
thanks..yeah I was reluctant to post in this thread because I know it can potentially turn addicting, and I simply don't have the time to be spending my entire free time socializing in MH...you know, with school and stuff..

but I guess I can drop by...get to know some interesting soul once in a while :D

Gold Knight said:
Have fun in this thread miyi.
thanks, I'll try not to have too much fun...

you know, I used to have a lot of fun in the sports section, but somehow it's kinda dead. :(


EDIT: on second thought, I just checked the sports section....it's active again. I guess I'll be posting there soon.
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I really should visit the sports section more often, there's just so many places to keep track on this place >.>

Plus the only sport I really care about is NFL and college football and for whatever reason I tend to talk about that in the Meet the Mods threads more often. :XD

But I'm a little distressed right now because a friend just lost a baby and it was completely unexpected. I mean it was late in the pregnancy, I didn't even know it could be lost past 3 months. I'm completely shocked over it.


havnt u seen any good sci-fi shows? whenever someone turns on a personal force field, they can never turn it off! you cant eat or go to the bathroom or nothing! and when the battery dies, it steals your life energy!
Something like that happened with Unus the Untouchable, a X-Men villain with the mutant power of having a force field, when Beast enhanced his power to the point where he couldn't even sit down without pushing the chair away. That'd certainly be annoying, but in this case I think if you take the belt off you'd be fine. :XD
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ya mean like hitting on you? if thats the case, give me their names, i'll deal with them :kukuku of coarse, if they were being mean to you, i'll have to hurt them, too.
no they didn't hit on me because i wasn't their type. they rather get drunk and hang out with these really "easy" girls. two of them had girlfriends but that didn't stop them from making out with them or staying the night in their hotel rooms. plus, they went to the convention hungover which was so embarrassing because the other chapters heard about it and were talking about it. it was worse when one of the boys who was running for international delegate didn't prepare a speech and winged one that was horrible. he was so disheveled from the night before and gave equally poor answers to questions. it was so embarrassing.

my friend anna and i sat away from them so we wouldn't be associated with them. the guys probably didn't like it because they didn't wait for us at the airport, going through the checkpoints without us and sitting away from us the entire time. argh!

thanks..yeah I was reluctant to post in this thread because I know it can potentially turn addicting, and I simply don't have the time to be spending my entire free time socializing in MH...you know, with school and stuff..

but I guess I can drop by...get to know some interesting soul once in a while :D
oh i know how you feel. i have a lot of work too so i have to be carefree with my free time as well.

you know, I used to have a lot of fun in the sports section, but somehow it's kinda dead. :(

EDIT: on second thought, I just checked the sports section....it's active again. I guess I'll be posting there soon.
haha i guess you could have stopped by my thread and have lovely discussions with gk and me :D

Plus the only sport I really care about is NFL and college football and for whatever reason I tend to talk about that in the Meet the Mods threads more often. :XD
i would have never guessed that! jk jk

it's a lot of fun talking about sports though especially when it deals with american football.

But I'm a little distressed right now because a friend just lost a baby and it was completely unexpected. I mean it was late in the pregnancy, I didn't even know it could be lost past 3 months. I'm completely shocked over it.
i'm sorry to hear that :hug it's such a sad and unexpected event. i hope that your friend is okay. if you need to talk, just let me know, k?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
now thats no way to make an good impact on ur minions! they will walk all over you if you come to work wet like that! bad zombie! *hits with a rolled up newspaper*
Actually, i got to work at 7am while everyone else showed up at around 10am. By the time the first guy in my division came in, i was already wearing fresh dry clothes, sipping coffee and reading comic books. :XD I just glanced, nodded and looked at my watch. :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i'm sorry to hear that :hug it's such a sad and unexpected event. i hope that your friend is okay. if you need to talk, just let me know, k?
Talked to her and it seems they're doing an autopsy to find out what happened. The baby was ok one day, and then his heart just stopped the next day. Very sad and exceedingly rare it seems. :s

Guess all we can do is pray for them now but she and her hubby seems to be doing OK and they're planning to try again eventually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top