Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Enjoy Haruhism (and Asahina's Cuteness!) with LadyH

Oooh, yeh, Ive been meaning to get ahold of the novels. Thanks =)
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Enjoy Haruhism (and Asahina's Cuteness!) with LadyH

I have a question, Katy, how would you actually enjoy Asahina's cuteness? :oh

 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Enjoy Haruhism (and Asahina's Cuteness!) with LadyH

XD Xoph!!!!


Btw LH, it's "Haruhiism" with the double i. :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Enjoy Haruhism (and Asahina's Cuteness!) with LadyH

Xoph. you're horrible >.> I like the earbiting scene though :3

And thanks, Ryk XD I'll fix it now~
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Bring out yer dead!

LH! :hug

it's the first time i've been here!

just wanna share that it was just recently (like 2 minutes ago) that I realized you are 18, and I always thought that you were at least 2 years older than me :sweatdrop I don't know why though. ehehe. Therefore, I was just surprised. :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bring out yer dead!

ahaha yeah, I get that a lot xD

Welcome <3
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Recover From Last Night with LH

How's your head hangover? Ever felt like chopping your head off when the pain is just so bad? :amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Recover From Last Night with LH

You should drink tea before konking out, and some advil, if you're really drunk. And not lie down but sleep sitting up, or at least keep you head up.

These may be a pain to do when your head's already swimming, but the thought of a hangover the next morning really scares me so I always do those stuff before I sleep when I'm drunk. And I never get a hangover if I do those. ;)
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Recover From Last Night with LH

try going hyper, i do that all the time. play ball or any game, just to get the blood flow active ;bash
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Recover From Last Night with LH

You should drink tea before konking out, and some advil, if you're really drunk. And not lie down but sleep sitting up, or at least keep you head up.

These may be a pain to do when your head's already swimming, but the thought of a hangover the next morning really scares me so I always do those stuff before I sleep when I'm drunk. And I never get a hangover if I do those. ;)
I hate tea though D= I never rally get a BAD hangover, but I usually tend to catch a cold the day after I drink >< It never fails to happen :<

How's your head hangover? Ever felt like chopping your head off when the pain is just so bad? :amuse
I felt more congested than I did anything else (and nauseas) so I slept all day Saturday xD

try going hyper, i do that all the time. play ball or any game, just to get the blood flow active ;bash
Ugh, physical activity >.>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Help LadyH Shut Her Roommate Up!

You should drink tea LadyH! It's very healthy! And soothing. :p I prefer it over coffee.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyH Shut Her Roommate Up!

I just don't like how it tastes. I never have :< Which is weird, because iced tea is very very common, especially in the south.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Help LadyH Shut Her Roommate Up!

Hot tea tastes like hot water the first time I drank it. :oh

like, wtf are the chinese (or japanese, or other tea-drinking stereotypes) thinking? :XD But later I grew to appreciate it.

Meh, anyway.

Can I ask you why you choose Zero over Kaname? (I do too ^^)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyH Shut Her Roommate Up!

Because Zero is way more awesome <3

I think it might be because we've seen waaaaay more of Zero with Yuuki than we have of Kaname with Yuuki. Zero just seems to care about her more, but that impression may change with current events >.>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Help LadyH Shut Her Roommate Up!

Plus the fact that Zero is "angstier" :p

the struggle to suck Yuuki's blood or not is what ups his sex appeal for me. :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyH Shut Her Roommate Up!

yeaaaaaah <3 Zero's really hot, too. I have this thing about white/silver haired bishies =)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

HAHHAHA xDDDDDDD That was awesome to the max xD She's got such a beautiful voice, too. So jealous >.>


Agh, that second one was so, so so.... D;
 
Last edited:

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I know. XD I'm sorry >_> I should've arranged the links the other way round. It would've been more relieving that way. From waht I read, the theatre goers were bawling at this point. But Kristin's been messing up slightly since Defying Gravity, (and possibly Loathing) and she's been choking up already through her songs.

But daaaamn. Even just watching it from youtube it sad enough. And Idina started bumbling hers up somewhere at the end D: Ugh ugh ugh.

But they did so well. If it were me, I'd be a pile of heap in the opening.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: SPRING BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I know D= Does Kristin have any other theatre plans, any other musicals that she plans on doing? >.>
 
Top