Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Been a while..

So we have two 15 year old idiots in the kitchen that are out to get some job experience, fuck, my patience have never run out so fast before, I'm like Ramsay on a bad day everyday now, takes a helluva lot of willpower to not beat the living shit out of 'em.
YOU CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE A 45 MINUTE BREAK WHEN YOU WORK IN A RESTAURANT!!! :guns

sobriety sucks btw..
I did work-experience in a kitchen. I was 15 at the time too. Stop complaining gii-chan and let them have fun ( i sure did :D).
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
What? You mean like go to cooking school? Just go to a restaurant n' ask if you can come in on nights/weekends n help out n learn as you go along, faster-cheaper-better, since it dont matter if you have gone to cooking school you still start out at the bottom.
yeah but what if i found a partner who'd make me head chef right away coz they'd put up a new restaurant? They rake up the capital while i go to school hehe.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I did work-experience in a kitchen. I was 15 at the time too. Stop complaining gii-chan and let them have fun ( i sure did :D).
but nothing is more aggravating than someone doing absolutely nothing to help out with the work load. it drives me nuts when i'm a work and a bunch of us are working hard while some lazy bum is just standing there doing, watching the rest of us work.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I did work-experience in a kitchen. I was 15 at the time too. Stop complaining gii-chan and let them have fun ( i sure did :D).
If you had been in my kitchen you would have either left or started crying
yeah but what if i found a partner who'd make me head chef right away coz they'd put up a new restaurant? They rake up the capital while i go to school hehe.
If they put you as headchef right away without any experience the restaurant would go under in a week >_>;;
Apprentice is your level for the first year and second year unless you aint a genius out of this world, i mean, i doubt you have the speed, the pain resitance and the knowledge to even compete against me and if hearing stuff like this bums ya out you shouldnt go into a restaurant kitchen, what ramsay does might be a bit over the top but it aint far from the truth.
but nothing is more aggravating than someone doing absolutely nothing to help out with the work load. it drives me nuts when i'm a work and a bunch of us are working hard while some lazy bum is just standing there doing, watching the rest of us work.
aye, those people should and will get punished gooooooood! :plot
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
If you had been in my kitchen you would have either left or started crying

If they put you as headchef right away without any experience the restaurant would go under in a week >_>;;
Apprentice is your level for the first year and second year unless you aint a genius out of this world, i mean, i doubt you have the speed, the pain resitance and the knowledge to even compete against me and if hearing stuff like this bums ya out you shouldnt go into a restaurant kitchen, what ramsay does might be a bit over the top but it aint far from the truth.
Yeah, kitchens are harsh >.>; especially when it's reaaaaaaaaaally busy. Then everyone's rushing, frustrated, tempers are high, people are throwing things, yelling :/
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Two days in a row of kind of spring like weather!!!! Wooooooooo!!!!! :confetti

how come you can't eat chicken or beef? :wtf I eat that almost everyday ;) with rice! :nuts
I'm a vegetarian ^^ Though I eat fish, but no meat....haven't had a hamburger since I was 14 :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah, kitchens are harsh >.>; especially when it's reaaaaaaaaaally busy. Then everyone's rushing, frustrated, tempers are high, people are throwing things, yelling :/
Aye at times like that I just tell the annoying bastards to go stand in a corner while practicing the art of shutting the fuck up >_>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
If you had been in my kitchen you would have either left or started crying

If they put you as headchef right away without any experience the restaurant would go under in a week >_>;;
Apprentice is your level for the first year and second year unless you aint a genius out of this world, i mean, i doubt you have the speed, the pain resitance and the knowledge to even compete against me and if hearing stuff like this bums ya out you shouldnt go into a restaurant kitchen, what ramsay does might be a bit over the top but it aint far from the truth.

aye, those people should and will get punished gooooooood! :plot
amazing insight, pirate! :hug Yoooosh *sparkle**battle aura* I'll try my best! I will find the greatest master! What a perfect scenario for a typical manga! :nuts
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'm a vegetarian ^^ Though I eat fish, but no meat....haven't had a hamburger since I was 14 :amuse
ahhh :amuse what made u become a vegetarian? :p

I love chicken ramen <3
:thumbs ramen is awesome :luv

speaking of spicy, who among you here can't live without chili and pepper? Also I've noticed an increasing tolerance for the hot stuff as I eat more and more of it.
I used to be able to stand very hot and spicy foods since I used to eat them regularly. When I stopped though, my immune-ness went away :scry

Been a while..

So we have two 15 year old idiots in the kitchen that are out to get some job experience, fuck, my patience have never run out so fast before, I'm like Ramsay on a bad day everyday now, takes a helluva lot of willpower to not beat the living shit out of 'em.
YOU CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE A 45 MINUTE BREAK WHEN YOU WORK IN A RESTAURANT!!! :guns

sobriety sucks btw..
ipy!! :glomp good luck with those 2! ;) show them how mean you are! :kukuku

oh you're lucky. you have a really nice and thoughtful teacher.

ti-83's are so cool but so pricey. i still have mine with me; it's a nice midnight blue :)
blue?! :nuts how'd u get it in blue? I have the silver one :( they have different casing colors but its only the covers...
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
blue?! :nuts how'd u get it in blue? I have the silver one :( they have different casing colors but its only the covers...
i got it at target when i was a junior or senior in high school (i'm leaning towards the latter). i found a picture of it if you like to know its appearance.


my sister has a blue one too but it's a lot brighter. i prefer the dark blue one over the bright blue version.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh that is really sad. i'm a huge brett farve fan since he is just a great player and a great person off the field. it's sad to see him go but it was time. his body can handle so much and it isn't like it was when he was younger. plus, i heard that it might be due to the fact that green bay didn't get randy moss.

anyway, to include non-american football fans into the conversations, does anyone have exciting weekend plans?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Im working a hostess shift tonight, since the girl Im working for is picking up my shift tomorrow night, and saturday night Im having friends over since we're all on spring break =D Sunday I work all day, but hopefully we're going out to eat that night =D
 

Kibou13

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Just popping in to say Hi. I think I will go sightseeing. I just came to London and this will be my first weekend. I just hope that I won't get lost. I just have a knack to go astray.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Kibou, I actually had a lot of fun getting lost in London :p It's such an interesting city, and you discover a lot that way....I always just made sure I could get back to Hyde Park, and then I'd be ok :amuse

You should go to the Portobello market tomorrow, if it's open ^^ Somewhere along Portobello road is a cafe that makes the best baklava :love
 

Kibou13

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Thank you PaperYomiko for your advice. Portobello market is open tomorrow and I will have a look. I found a bit funny that you advised me to eat baklava in London. I'm Turkish and baklava is one of the famous deserts (but there is still a discussion if it's Turkish or Greek :confused:).
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
amazing insight, pirate! :hug Yoooosh *sparkle**battle aura* I'll try my best! I will find the greatest master! What a perfect scenario for a typical manga! :nuts
Aye, ive always wanted a manga bout a chefs n cooks but havent found anything :p

well best of luck to you, hopefully you wont get scared away :D
ipy!! :glomp good luck with those 2! ;) show them how mean you are! :kukuku
Well I told em that they were lucky that the headchef is like the nicest one in the world cause if they had behaved like that at my old job they would've gotten slapped n then pushed down a set of stairs >_>

n then i told em that if they are that lazy they'll never make it when they are older, n then one of em told me that he was gon be a lawyer n i just laughed n told him that that'll never happen "cause you are to damn fucking dumb!" n after that i just called him dumbass the rest of the day, hopefully he wont show up on monday since the other one has left to go to france now.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Aye, ive always wanted a manga bout a chefs n cooks but havent found anything :p
lol yakitake japan is the only one I know of :darn i don't know if its even good :(

Well I told em that they were lucky that the headchef is like the nicest one in the world cause if they had behaved like that at my old job they would've gotten slapped n then pushed down a set of stairs >_>

n then i told em that if they are that lazy they'll never make it when they are older, n then one of em told me that he was gon be a lawyer n i just laughed n told him that that'll never happen "cause you are to damn fucking dumb!" n after that i just called him dumbass the rest of the day, hopefully he wont show up on monday since the other one has left to go to france now.
:rofl poor kid :XD did the other one go away because of you to? :XD
i got it at target when i was a junior or senior in high school (i'm leaning towards the latter). i found a picture of it if you like to know its appearance.


my sister has a blue one too but it's a lot brighter. i prefer the dark blue one over the bright blue version.
ooo. one of my classmate has that :D i really like the color. Dark blue is definitely better than light blue :thumbs. I wish they had that on the model I have though. *i said 83 awhile ago, but meant 84 :darn my bad...*
Im working a hostess shift tonight, since the girl Im working for is picking up my shift tomorrow night, and saturday night Im having friends over since we're all on spring break =D Sunday I work all day, but hopefully we're going out to eat that night =D
LH, whenever you say hostess, Ouran High always pops up in my head :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:rofl poor kid :XD did the other one go away because of you to? :XD
nah the other one left cause he was goin' to france with his family hopefully he stays there n bothers the french instead of me..
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nah the other one left cause he was goin' to france with his family hopefully he stays there n bothers the french instead of me..
are the kids on an intern program in the restaurant you work in? *funny i say 'kids' when i'm a kid as well... -_-;*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top