- Joined
- Feb 10, 2008
- Messages
- 1,414
- Reaction score
- 192
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: If you were to create a BM0 level 2 trial, you would...
Hmm, since the first was to test the magic and will power I guess the second would be something to test your ability to think fast( while in ur magical body ) or something like that.Edit: Maybe somthing with time limit, since the first one didn't have a limit.
Dunno, but I've the feeling that the second test will be easier for Kuzumi :P
Hmm, since the first was to test the magic and will power I guess the second would be something to test your ability to think fast( while in ur magical body ) or something like that.Edit: Maybe somthing with time limit, since the first one didn't have a limit.
Dunno, but I've the feeling that the second test will be easier for Kuzumi :P
Last edited:

(I also said in the previous thread that was my favorite scene as well coz He was trying so hard to take a picture with his Cellphone.) HAHAHA!

Destroying our theories with facts like that.
can't wait for next week, serious development for bmo? and for kizumi / aika? yayyy!