Shounen mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: If you were to create a BM0 level 2 trial, you would...

Hmm, since the first was to test the magic and will power I guess the second would be something to test your ability to think fast( while in ur magical body ) or something like that.Edit: Maybe somthing with time limit, since the first one didn't have a limit.
Dunno, but I've the feeling that the second test will be easier for Kuzumi :P
 
Last edited:

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

That was some huge ecchi chapter lawl.
"I GIVE UP ON BEING HUMAN-"
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: If you were to create a BM0 level 2 trial, you would...

I don't have any idea about a 2nd trial but I'm sure it's gonna look really easy but in fact almost impossible to achieve.
 

renrutal

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
189
Reaction score
8
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

koenosaki has new, wonderful fanservice pics to put in his signature.

That shall bring more people onboard. No girls though ;)

Edit:

Somehow I see the earthquake as the result of their developing relationship. Voice Warp level MAAAAAAX!?!?!
 
Last edited:

fluke32

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
376
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: What's your most favorite Mx0 arc (at the moment)?

come on you must at leats have one

on a sidenote: strangely nobody took the school festival arc with the so called bombs :p
Well, eventhough Kuzumi shined in that arc with his usage of M0, IMO it wasn't really that spectacular based on the fact that there was nothing new introduced in the arc. It only provided the readers a concrete and solid foundation on what M0 could achieve.

But by putting that arc side by side with class matches arc, it really pales in comparison. Seeing that the class matches provided more strategies over technique theme whereas the Cultural Festival did the opposite, the latter didn't become really very appealing to me.
 

fluke32

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
376
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

LOL! Great Chapter~! Ise giving up his humanity has to be my most favorite moment in the chapter!:XD (I also said in the previous thread that was my favorite scene as well coz He was trying so hard to take a picture with his Cellphone.) HAHAHA!


Umm. Anyway, to a more serious note... I realized that something important came up in this chapter as well. I'd like to point out 2 posts I made where I made one common prediction that was confirmed to happen by this chapter...
Maybe principal knows more of what is awaiting kuzumi. Maybe a years classes match?
If anything, a principal should at least know what school events that would be coming, and seeing as Seinaigi is a magic school, every single one of these events would involve magic to some degree.

That said, since it's still the fall season in the manga since the schools cultural festival always happen in fall, I'm betting that the next school event would probably a Sports Festival. If I'm correct with this prediction, hopefully we'll see Kuzumi cramming around for points first then become forced to represent the class yet again in events.:sweat
I see your point. They're indeed good magic too :P. But I don't see how he could borrow then from Ise/mizuki, if Kuzumi asked mizuki to use her magic in him she would get suspicious and he can't tell the truth. I think Hiiragi-sensei will use the magics that Kuzumi wants to borrow( even if it's not gold plate level )
Well, I certainly don't know the method of making Ise or Mizuku use their magic (so Kuzumi could copy it) either. All I stated was their magic is the best ones to copy that Kuzumi would benifit most.:sweat

Hopefully, a school event would enable this sort of thing to happen naturally for Kuzumi, like a School Sports Festival or something.:p
A SCHOOL SPORTS FESTIVAL!!! OMG! I was right! This is where everything seriously starts for Kuzumi... Firstly, this event will give Kuzumi access to opportunities to copy magic, like I said in my quotes from the 93 Discussion/94 Prediction Thread. Hopefully, Kuzumi does get either Mizuki's or Ise's Magic.:amuse

Also I don't think there's anything special about the earthquake. I think it's just a (lucky? lol) coincidence. Thanks to that, Ise & co. wouldn't have been cleared of any suspicious activities.:p
 

Saintz0r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

A SCHOOL SPORTS FESTIVAL!!! OMG! I was right! This is where everything seriously starts for Kuzumi... Firstly, this event will give Kuzumi access to opportunities to copy magic, like I said in my quotes from the 93 Discussion/94 Prediction Thread. Hopefully, Kuzumi does get either Mizuki's or Ise's Magic.:amuse

Also I don't think there's anything special about the earthquake. I think it's just a (lucky? lol) coincidence. Thanks to that, Ise & co. wouldn't have been cleared of any suspicious activities.:p
So, do you think the festival will be only for students from Seinagi?
If there are other schools we might not see any magic :/ ( that would be good to Kuzumi ) unless it's a competition between magic schools :P ( which would confirm some teories )

About the earthquake... I think that's a big event cause I'm not used to it ( never seen/been in one :x ) but it might be only a coincidence since in Japan there are lots of earthquakes
 

Neru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
193
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

So, do you think the festival will be only for students from Seinagi?
If there are other schools we might not see any magic :/ ( that would be good to Kuzumi ) unless it's a competition between magic schools :P ( which would confirm some teories )

About the earthquake... I think that's a big event cause I'm not used to it ( never seen/been in one :x ) but it might be only a coincidence since in Japan there are lots of earthquakes
Well, if there were other (magic)schools involved that would certainly be a problem for Kuzumi since he is the first year gold plate ace. As if the expectation fromKuzumi wasn't high enough already. Its gonna be good either way.

Also, there's no coincidence in manga. At least, if they were effected by the earthquake then the other at the school should be too.
 

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Tech
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
2,916
Reaction score
2,205
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

I don't think the earthquake will be all that important...but you never know. Since the girls were only talking about a practice race for the marathon event, I think we'll get a few more chapters of character development (and yes, the pudding chapter is character development also...not jsut pervertedness and comedy :p) before we actually get to the Sports Festival itself.

Usually in Japan sports festivals are only school wide, so I don't think any other schools and things will show up...
 

Neru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
193
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: What's your most favorite Mx0 arc (at the moment)?

I too, have a really hard time to pic. But if I gotta pick one then I choose the most recent one, getting BM0. Kuzumi strong will and persistency shined right through. And then he was willingly to give it all up for Lucy. That was touching. :P
Anyway, I think the best is yet to come.
 

Neru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
193
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

Seriously, Sai. You are a topic killer. :s Destroying our theories with facts like that.

Ha, anyway, I certainly look forward to whatever devolpment Kuzumi is gonna have with Aika ( About Bm0? ). Its been quite some time since there was some between devolpment between the leading character. ( Yes, Kuzumi and Aika are the leads no matter what point you're looking at. ) Its just no more than right that those two get some more time togheter. Lol.
 

fluke32

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
376
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

Usually in Japan sports festivals are only school wide, so I don't think any other schools and things will show up...
Yeah, and the most interesting part of Japan's School Sports Festivals is that Students from different year levels usually compete with each other. SO IT WILL BE INTERESTING. We'll get to see our 1st years compete with the 2nd years and, more importantly, against the 3rd years.
 

makaveli80

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

hmm, the chapter wasn't bad...unfortunately I've had the luxury of reading the Mx0 chapters consecutively from 1 - 92...so when we get semi filler chapters, it makes me want to read the kizumi story even more :D can't wait for next week, serious development for bmo? and for kizumi / aika? yayyy!
 

makaveli80

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: If you were to create a BM0 level 2 trial, you would...

it's going to have to incorporate the bmo. What would be the point of having ten levels if kizumi can't even master level 1? He will have to prove in consecutive levels that his proficiency at using the bmo is high, so he can progress to the next level.

with that being said...what will the test consist of? I have no idea....the mangaka is unpredictable.
 

fluke32

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
376
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: If you were to create a BM0 level 2 trial, you would...

Hrmm... What else really is left anyway? It's really hard to think up of any good idea for something that isn't from this world...:p

Apart from things that would be easy for Kuzumi, isn't a test of knowledge be something Kuzumi would particularly be really sucking at?

Since he doesn't know magic, doesn't install magic, doesn't know how to read incantations, and doesn't produce his own magic, wouldn't questions pertaining to origins and natures of magic be something that Kuzumi will have a hard time in getting answers for?

Well that's just an idea anyway... I seriously doubt that level 2 would be something like what I just described.
 

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: What's your most favorite Mx0 arc (at the moment)?

favorite arc ----> BM0, of course!! :D
favorite moment----> all of chapter 095, need i say why... :amuse
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: If you were to create a BM0 level 2 trial, you would...

okay, guys it's not a topic where you have to describe what you think next level trial will be but if you were one to create on your own, what trial would you give to kuzumi. For giving the kick off I'll start as an example - remember this is just an example

eg: I would do a speed/reflex test. I would let kuzumi make to walk a corridor. The corridor is divided into several square stones. There's three types of square stones: a green, an orange and a red. As soon as the test start kuzumi has to run as fast as he can to the other side. Why as fast as possible? Because in a certain amount of seconds a green stone falls. But there's something tricky: kuzumi must walk on the green stones because they let you advance without any problems. If kuzumi walks on an orange stone he'll be unable to move for 3 seconds or he's placed the last three touched stones back (think the last one would be better). If kuzumi touches the red one, he has to restart from the beginning
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: What's your most favorite Mx0 arc (at the moment)?

Well, eventhough Kuzumi shined in that arc with his usage of M0, IMO it wasn't really that spectacular based on the fact that there was nothing new introduced in the arc. It only provided the readers a concrete and solid foundation on what M0 could achieve.
Maybe but on the other hand I liked how Satoshi Ise and Ryuudou Nagai worked together in that ring match
 

fluke32

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
376
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: If you were to create a BM0 level 2 trial, you would...

@koenosaki

Yeah, I also found it strange why people aren't presenting ideas and just kept discussing about the facts that there is a 2nd trial as well.:sweat That's why I thought that a Test of Knowledge would also fit in as a possibility for the 2nd Trial.(But the chance of it being a test of knowledge is slightly sketchy at best.)

As for details, I'm thinking more on Kuzumi being placed in a virtual maze that has multiple forks on the road of the maze. Then Kuzumi will be encounter sign boards on the road with a question written on it. Then Kuzumi has to pick one route to answer. Of course, the less correct answers Kuzumi gets, the farther he goes from the exit or the more lost he becomes.:p
 

Who-me

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mx0 95 Discussion Thread / 96 Predictions Thread

Hmm, what if the Earthquake is not the effect of the developing relationship, but a cause? I mean, what if the quake causes the two of them to be trapped once more, like in the beginning, but this time the situation is much more dire and Kuzumi needs to tell her the truth. I wonder how she'd react when he says, "After seeing you, I wanted to come to this school just to meet you."
 
Top