- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 3,988
- Reaction score
- 54
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
so is paryttyyy!!!!! yeha!
im bbrilliant!! and drukn!
im bbrilliant!! and drukn!
LOL i've been counting the times really. it's about the 12th time now that i swore after a rough night im going straight edge from now ("from now on man. i'm going to change. no more of this stuff, i'm going to be enlightened.")... then two hours later a change of moodbut yeah, ive also said i was going to quit drinking many times as well. But we just keep on crawling back haha

You oughta drink more with us swedes, we (atleast me) don't care bout what we do when we're drunk, "What happens when drunk, disappears when sober" is something of a motto, now come on, tell me what you said when under the influence of "the truth serum"aww man is complicated. i dont even know whats happening myself.
I swear the alcohol is killing my brain cells.
turning 18 is doing me no favours.
but yeah, ive also said i was going to quit drinking many times as well. But we just keep on crawling back haha

This is something rare, never think I've seen you in here before, well, I'll explain the rule a bit hasty.We started the russ celebration, because we are graduating high school. So, I've basically been drinking since wednesday, and today is another party, whoo!

: (


BOFF YOU SON OF A BITCH!!whoa peoples... yesterday was beyond awesome. youre not gonna believe what happened even if i try to explain.
but here is the goddamn truth: i hooked up with a lingerie model.
this is her:
![]()
and the best part? she hit on me. in a full pub with lots of people i know. it was awesome.
yesterday rocked arse.

Of course I've been here before. ^^ Maybe even before you.This is something rare, never think I've seen you in here before, well, I'll explain the rule a bit hasty.
NO SPELL CHECK![]()
Enjoy your stay.![]()

ok you may have been here before but i have majorityOf course I've been here before. ^^ Maybe even before you.
Now I'm drunk again, because we were celebrating our mates birthday. In addition, we did a dare that says you have to drink 6 beers during a school day without the teachers noticing. So I have basically been drinking from 10 am to 4 am at night. =D
As for the spell check, I might type a little slower, but I usually can type without looking at the screnn nor the keyboard, so it comes pretty natural to me, even when drunk. *typed that last paragraph with closed eyes.* ^_^


that aint hardcore, thats stupidso I drank a bit and thought it be interesting to poke myself in the eye
i broke a blood vessel haha
now im hardcore


dude, fighting sucks. real men walk away.you're hardcore when ya start fighting with 5 to 1 odds (you bein' the 1)
fighting while drunk is fun, fighting sober sucks, then it hurts >_>dude, fighting sucks. real men walk away.
I was being facetious, but OK..that aint hardcore, thats stupid
you're hardcore when ya start fighting with 5 to 1 odds (you bein' the 1)
or when ya down half a bottle of rum, a bottle of wine and 10 beers and still can get into a club![]()
nah, real men fight with 5 to 1 odds, you being the one... and five hottie dayumnsdude, fighting sucks. real men walk away.
if you ever walk away you are officially DIS-MANNED
nah, real men fight with 5 to 1 odds, you being the one... and five hottie dayumnsif you ever walk away you are officially DIS-MANNED

