Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
so is paryttyyy!!!!! yeha!
im bbrilliant!! and drukn!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
but yeah, ive also said i was going to quit drinking many times as well. But we just keep on crawling back haha
LOL i've been counting the times really. it's about the 12th time now that i swore after a rough night im going straight edge from now ("from now on man. i'm going to change. no more of this stuff, i'm going to be enlightened.")... then two hours later a change of mood :amuse
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Oh god.. I don't know how many times I've had my face in a toilet bowl, muttering the words, "I'll never drink again." But I've been pretty good! The last time I've had a hangover was St. Patrick's Day 2007!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
aww man is complicated. i dont even know whats happening myself.
I swear the alcohol is killing my brain cells.
turning 18 is doing me no favours.

but yeah, ive also said i was going to quit drinking many times as well. But we just keep on crawling back haha
You oughta drink more with us swedes, we (atleast me) don't care bout what we do when we're drunk, "What happens when drunk, disappears when sober" is something of a motto, now come on, tell me what you said when under the influence of "the truth serum" :D
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
We started the russ celebration, because we are graduating high school. So, I've basically been drinking since wednesday, and today is another party, whoo!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
We started the russ celebration, because we are graduating high school. So, I've basically been drinking since wednesday, and today is another party, whoo!
This is something rare, never think I've seen you in here before, well, I'll explain the rule a bit hasty.

NO SPELL CHECK :XD
Enjoy your stay. :beer
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
whoa peoples... yesterday was beyond awesome. youre not gonna believe what happened even if i try to explain.

but here is the goddamn truth: i hooked up with a lingerie model.
this is her:

and the best part? she hit on me. in a full pub with lots of people i know. it was awesome.
yesterday rocked arse.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

i am feeling extremely jealous right now you lucky SOB
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
So, ah. Last time I posted in here I mentioned how I haven't had a hangover since March 2007.. WELL. Today I ruined that. :( : (:( :(

I just spent the last three hours puking, wanting to puke, and wanting to rip my eyes out. :(

BUT DAMN LAST NIGHT WAS FUN
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
whoa peoples... yesterday was beyond awesome. youre not gonna believe what happened even if i try to explain.

but here is the goddamn truth: i hooked up with a lingerie model.
this is her:

and the best part? she hit on me. in a full pub with lots of people i know. it was awesome.
yesterday rocked arse.
BOFF YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

din jävla jävel, jag tror dig inte, de e fan inte sant ge mig bild bevis!! :XD

FUCK!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
iThePirate said everything that needs to be said.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
This is something rare, never think I've seen you in here before, well, I'll explain the rule a bit hasty.

NO SPELL CHECK :XD
Enjoy your stay. :beer
Of course I've been here before. ^^ Maybe even before you. :o

Now I'm drunk again, because we were celebrating our mates birthday. In addition, we did a dare that says you have to drink 6 beers during a school day without the teachers noticing. So I have basically been drinking from 10 am to 4 am at night. =D
As for the spell check, I might type a little slower, but I usually can type without looking at the screnn nor the keyboard, so it comes pretty natural to me, even when drunk. *typed that last paragraph with closed eyes.* ^_^
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
so I drank a bit and thought it be interesting to poke myself in the eye

i broke a blood vessel haha

now im hardcore
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Of course I've been here before. ^^ Maybe even before you. :o

Now I'm drunk again, because we were celebrating our mates birthday. In addition, we did a dare that says you have to drink 6 beers during a school day without the teachers noticing. So I have basically been drinking from 10 am to 4 am at night. =D
As for the spell check, I might type a little slower, but I usually can type without looking at the screnn nor the keyboard, so it comes pretty natural to me, even when drunk. *typed that last paragraph with closed eyes.* ^_^
ok you may have been here before but i have majority :p
but if you can write perfectly when drunk you aint as fun as me n boff... you better get sloppy soon :D
so I drank a bit and thought it be interesting to poke myself in the eye

i broke a blood vessel haha

now im hardcore
that aint hardcore, thats stupid :p

you're hardcore when ya start fighting with 5 to 1 odds (you bein' the 1)
or when ya down half a bottle of rum, a bottle of wine and 10 beers and still can get into a club :D
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
that aint hardcore, thats stupid :p

you're hardcore when ya start fighting with 5 to 1 odds (you bein' the 1)
or when ya down half a bottle of rum, a bottle of wine and 10 beers and still can get into a club :D
I was being facetious, but OK..
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
/soothe
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
dude, fighting sucks. real men walk away.
nah, real men fight with 5 to 1 odds, you being the one... and five hottie dayumns :ossu if you ever walk away you are officially DIS-MANNED
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
nah, real men fight with 5 to 1 odds, you being the one... and five hottie dayumns :ossu if you ever walk away you are officially DIS-MANNED
:hi5

now for some sad news, ive been sober since last wednesday and i have to say sober atleast 10 more days, fuck i hate bein on medication :cussing
 
Top