- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Do like ted, i think he jumpes once, but he does an epic fail and he lands on some kind of soft trash or summit.


Why not be a doctor? who knows maybe you can be like JD?Yeah I'm preparing for Med School but i doubt i'll be a doctor, but yes sometimes you wish you were a doctor. To shabby life ain't that easy and positive as a doctor.. or as hysterical >_>..

How about thundercat? I had the thundercat sword when I was a kid...When i was young i wanted to be He-Man. Or cpt Falcon!![]()



in fact, it's 4.30 a.m here....
so catch you around later Blai!
Oyasumi!
Big creds to the staff tho!What kind of game is it? Hockey?Haha, it's abit weird but yeh..
Catch you tomorrow (10.55pm) Watching the Norway - Canada game atm. Pretty good game, too bad when norway let in the 3-2 it all fell apart.Big creds to the staff tho!
Thanks baboysai!My graduation ceremony will be in August. I've started sending my resume to potential employers.... and so far, I have one interview call already... The interview will be on Monday.... I've never been to any job interview before... so I'm very nervous about it....hopefully nothing goes wrong on Monday....
![]()
So fast! such a responsible citizen! *applause* While I... am still in the process of "starting to write my resume* when I graduated last month. 
Hah! I'm still looking for a job, and I graduated last year. This is a combination of slacking and choosing a field that isn't exactly exploding with career opportunities.So fast! such a responsible citizen! *applause* While I... am still in the process of "starting to write my resume* when I graduated last month.
![]()
