Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Do like ted, i think he jumpes once, but he does an epic fail and he lands on some kind of soft trash or summit.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Watching shows like scrubs sometimes makes you wished you are a doctor doesn't it? I still remember when I was a kid, I used to watch Ultraman and boy, how I wished I could be Ultraman and save the human race..... :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah I'm preparing for Med School but i doubt i'll be a doctor, but yes sometimes you wish you were a doctor. To shabby life ain't that easy and positive as a doctor.. or as hysterical >_>..

When i was young i wanted to be He-Man. Or cpt Falcon! :D
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Yeah I'm preparing for Med School but i doubt i'll be a doctor, but yes sometimes you wish you were a doctor. To shabby life ain't that easy and positive as a doctor.. or as hysterical >_>..
Why not be a doctor? who knows maybe you can be like JD? :XD

When i was young i wanted to be He-Man. Or cpt Falcon! :D
How about thundercat? I had the thundercat sword when I was a kid... :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well in sweden our grade system is fucked up so i have to study abroad (not to distant to the thought) but i dont know meh.. we'll see.


Yeh thundercat was cool. :P I think i had a batman costume aswell somewhere lol, he was cool! And sometimes i was scorpion in Mortal Combat when i played that in my garden with some mates. lol :D
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
You had a batman costume? lol you mean the whole costume?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yes the whole shaboom with the ears and mask, dress.. i'm not gay >_>
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Wait, that's awesome!! :XD

I would like to chat more but I gotta catch some zzz... :sleepy in fact, it's 4.30 a.m here.... :p so catch you around later Blai! :bye Oyasumi!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Haha, it's abit weird but yeh..

Catch you tomorrow (10.55pm) Watching the Norway - Canada game atm. Pretty good game, too bad when norway let in the 3-2 it all fell apart. :( Big creds to the staff tho!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Haha, it's abit weird but yeh..

Catch you tomorrow (10.55pm) Watching the Norway - Canada game atm. Pretty good game, too bad when norway let in the 3-2 it all fell apart. :( Big creds to the staff tho!
What kind of game is it? Hockey?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah Icehockey, the quarters
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Thanks baboysai! :) My graduation ceremony will be in August. I've started sending my resume to potential employers.... and so far, I have one interview call already... The interview will be on Monday.... I've never been to any job interview before... so I'm very nervous about it....hopefully nothing goes wrong on Monday.... :oh
:o So fast! such a responsible citizen! *applause* While I... am still in the process of "starting to write my resume* when I graduated last month. -_-;
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Less forum, more resume!
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
:o So fast! such a responsible citizen! *applause* While I... am still in the process of "starting to write my resume* when I graduated last month. -_-;
Hah! I'm still looking for a job, and I graduated last year. This is a combination of slacking and choosing a field that isn't exactly exploding with career opportunities.

But uh, yeah. Good luck, Blai.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@epul - congrats on graduating! job interviews are a pain, though. the questions they ask seem so pointless >.> my advice is to think of what you will say if they ask about your strengths and weaknesses, since they always seem to ask about those. however, try to make your "weakness" sound good....like maybe that you're too detail-oriented or too focused, or something like that. trust me, that kind of bs works :thumbs:XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
igtg, that sounds like our interviews for the ZA project. Tons of meaningless questions and tons of meaningless answers, tho I passivly threw in some comments to smirk and to make them like me. :P
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what's ZA blai?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
South Africa, we tend to shorten it to ZA
 

emer

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
318
Reaction score
175
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Makes perfect sense, aye? Little 1337 in the life spices things up ^^

yeah, rain. . .
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey guys? Any plans for the weekend?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top