- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
woah PY!~!!!
Come back to us!
Come back to us!
Come back to us!
wanna be my "number two"? LOLIndeed. It's like ur a little bit more sucessful dr evil but nevertheless as confusing as him LOL

if he's #2 who'll be your mini-me?wanna be my "number two"? LOL
![]()

you probably would have but i'm a good boyf***in' hilarious! i would have loved to read that!
but, i do wonder...who could be my "mini-me"? mmmm...tough question, yes...


Sounds like a planWe should start recruiting people, Blai...

you were either 8 or 9 when its was released so thats probably why, it was before he got really famous with Petter, Eye'n I and them..Never heard of that album by trimbuktu tbh pirate, might dl a song and if it's good I'll go and buy it.
Sounds like a plan![]()
In Flames - A Sense Of Purpose Lim. Ed. This I already had downloaded but I really liked it so I bought it.![]()
ooohhh good stuffAnd I was about that age when I began listening to Nirvana and Alice In Chains with my cousin, who I think was in high school about that time...

I can recommend 'Volbeat', a a really good band from denmark, also Stonerider is good.. Brain Police aint bad neither..I love In Flames, but I don't have any of their CD's...the only two songs I have by them came from the MTV2 Headbangers' Ball CD's...they are "Cloud Connected" and "Take This Life" (which is also on Guitar Hero III).

Oh yea, when i was 8 / 9 i listened to Savage Garden lol. :P

when i was 8, 9 i listened to Deep Purple, Beatles, Stones and other 'oldies'And I was about that age when I began listening to Nirvana and Alice In Chains with my cousin, who I think was in high school about that time...

Hey i had an older sister! Blame her!


Yea, apparently in sweeden thats not weird.^ did u just say ur sister is hot?
