Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
woah PY!~!!! :tackle Come back to us!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Indeed. It's like ur a little bit more sucessful dr evil but nevertheless as confusing as him LOL
wanna be my "number two"? LOL

:amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wanna be my "number two"? LOL

:amuse
if he's #2 who'll be your mini-me? :smile-big

edit, yes i was about to write something obscene considering the number two...
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
f***in' hilarious! i would have loved to read that!

but, i do wonder...who could be my "mini-me"? mmmm...tough question, yes...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I r ur number two! speaking of that have you seen scrubs - Dr Evil?
When they get a patient who dont like to have the same initials as JD so he reffers JD to Number two and he's number one. I love that episode. :P
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yes, I've seen that episode...my roommate loves that show and I just happen to be in the same room as her when she's watching it...

We should start recruiting people, Blai...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
f***in' hilarious! i would have loved to read that!

but, i do wonder...who could be my "mini-me"? mmmm...tough question, yes...
you probably would have but i'm a good boy for now, i've been bad in the past and i think my warnings were up in the dual digits >_>;;

just bought an awesome cd, 'Gob Squad - Watch The Cripple Dance' :headbang

the other three (and their stories) i bought are as follows:

Moonspell - Night Eternal Lim. Ed. this was recommended to me by the dude in the store whom always has kickass recommendations for me, Gob Squad was also his recommendation. :D

In Flames - A Sense Of Purpose Lim. Ed. This I already had downloaded but I really liked it so I bought it. :amuse

Timbuktu - T2 Kontrakultur early album from a swedish rapper, been lookin for this.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Never heard of that album by trimbuktu tbh pirate, might dl a song and if it's good I'll go and buy it.

We should start recruiting people, Blai...
Sounds like a plan :nod
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Never heard of that album by trimbuktu tbh pirate, might dl a song and if it's good I'll go and buy it.



Sounds like a plan :nod
you were either 8 or 9 when its was released so thats probably why, it was before he got really famous with Petter, Eye'n I and them..
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
In Flames - A Sense Of Purpose Lim. Ed. This I already had downloaded but I really liked it so I bought it. :amuse

I love In Flames, but I don't have any of their CD's...the only two songs I have by them came from the MTV2 Headbangers' Ball CD's...they are "Cloud Connected" and "Take This Life" (which is also on Guitar Hero III).
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh yea, when i was 8 / 9 i listened to Savage Garden lol. :P
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
And I was about that age when I began listening to Nirvana and Alice In Chains with my cousin, who I think was in high school about that time...
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
And I was about that age when I began listening to Nirvana and Alice In Chains with my cousin, who I think was in high school about that time...
ooohhh good stuff :nuts

i looove 90's alternative. this past weekend, Q101 (the alternative station here) had a 90's rewind weekend for memorial day and it was effing awesome!

wow, look how close we are to 1000 posts! HO thread v.11 here we come!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I love In Flames, but I don't have any of their CD's...the only two songs I have by them came from the MTV2 Headbangers' Ball CD's...they are "Cloud Connected" and "Take This Life" (which is also on Guitar Hero III).
I can recommend 'Volbeat', a a really good band from denmark, also Stonerider is good.. Brain Police aint bad neither.. :amuse
Oh yea, when i was 8 / 9 i listened to Savage Garden lol. :P
-_-;
And I was about that age when I began listening to Nirvana and Alice In Chains with my cousin, who I think was in high school about that time...
when i was 8, 9 i listened to Deep Purple, Beatles, Stones and other 'oldies' :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
is she hawt? gimme a pic :D

wait

how old is she?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
She IS hawt (feel awkward to say that rofl) she's 23 and have a boyfriend. :]
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ did u just say ur sister is hot?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It is weird. Yes it's my sister but that doesn't change the fact. And no I dont think my sister is hot but my mates have been bugging me for a long time because they think so. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top