haha that must awkard. Do you do the whole "back off dude" thing?It is weird. Yes it's my sister but that doesn't change the fact. And no I dont think my sister is hot but my mates have been bugging me for a long time because they think so. lol

haha that must awkard. Do you do the whole "back off dude" thing?It is weird. Yes it's my sister but that doesn't change the fact. And no I dont think my sister is hot but my mates have been bugging me for a long time because they think so. lol

next time just call her pretty or beautiful, HOT just sounds like ur checking her outIt is weird. Yes it's my sister but that doesn't change the fact. And no I dont think my sister is hot but my mates have been bugging me for a long time because they think so. lol
you have exactly a thousand more posts than me but by the time u see this it probably would have changed alreadyYea, apparently in sweeden thats not weird.![]()
well boyfriends are just obstacles, a bit of a challenge, nothing moreShe IS hawt (feel awkward to say that rofl) she's 23 and have a boyfriend. :]


haha awesome Blai ^^ and hello, btw, you're a new face around hereIt've been beach weather the last weeks here in south Sweden. It's pure awesome and the beachvolleyball season have started!
I wub the weather! <33
...for me anyway ^^;an NBA fan?!Why do the Lakers keep winning, I hate them with a passion
So who do you love then, Lelo? Spurs?hey goods!it's been a while, py! how's it going?
are you keeping up with your manga? i hope you are at least caught up with OP. there's a pretty decent reveal in chapter 500 that i won't spoil
and on the subject of weather, it's cold here, too. only 46 degrees! brrrrrrrr....
I know, life's been crazy!! 
I had such a busy spring semester with some hard core reading to do, so I had to put everything else on hold 

baboysaaaaaiiii!!!woah PY!~!!!Come back to us!

Probably not on the weekends though, because weekends are for the beach and bar hopping 
THE BULLShaha awesome Blai ^^ and hello, btw, you're a new face around here...for me anyway ^^;
an NBA fan?!So who do you love then, Lelo? Spurs?
hey goods!I know, life's been crazy!!
I am absolutely positively so unbelievably behind in my manga readingI had such a busy spring semester with some hard core reading to do, so I had to put everything else on hold
I'm going to do my best to catch up now though, since it's summer and the couple of courses I'm having to take are pretty easy
baboysaaaaaiiii!!!
I am going to try to be around more often now, yup yupProbably not on the weekends though, because weekends are for the beach and bar hopping
![]()
My my, you party a lot, PY.baboysaaaaaiiii!!!
I am going to try to be around more often now, yup yupProbably not on the weekends though, because weekends are for the beach and bar hopping
![]()
I'm envious!
why so excited to drive your friend's car around the block? is it a badass car or something?I'm exhausted! I just spent 7 hours today moving the last of my friend's things into his new place....
but the good thing about today was that I got to drive his car around the block! YAY!

Wow,7 hours. . . .EvilGenious said:I'm exhausted! I just spent 7 hours today moving the last of my friend's things into his new place....
but the good thing about today was that I got to drive his car around the block! YAY!


Living without my parents was nice.
Truth be told, it was the first time that I have gotten to drive anything within the past year...since I don't have a car of my own...why so excited to drive your friend's car around the block? is it a badass car or something?![]()
ah, gotcha. sorry, i wasn't thinking about it that wayTruth be told, it was the first time that I have gotten to drive anything within the past year...since I don't have a car of my own...
i bet it was exciting then....a bit of a treat for working so hard! grah, moving is sucky....especially when you are moving someone else. i always end up helping my friends, but i always feel so bad asking them to help me when i'm moving. stupid, huh? oh well, i've decided to hire movers next time so i guess that takes care of that 

My my, you party a lot, PY.I'm envious!
@Blai... I totally don't like to say this in public but I'm gonna go with ippy here a bit- pic!![]()
well boyfriends are just obstacles, a bit of a challenge, nothing more
gimme a pic now![]()


Haaaaihaha awesome Blai ^^ and hello, btw, you're a new face around here...for me anyway ^^;

Good Luck trying to find a job. Around here everything is slow, it sucksI don't have to worry about moving myself until next May, when my lease ends...I just hope I can find a job when I return home...![]()
I hate you all! Ok i'll put a pic of her next week (she's coming to visit us in sunday and it'll be a pain with having her nagging on me while i'm having a hungover and wanting it to be saturday night once more)
the majority has spoken, 2 vs 1, give us a pic!![]()
good boy, i hope you stand by your wordI hate you all! Ok i'll put a pic of her next week (she's coming to visit us in sunday and it'll be a pain with having her nagging on me while i'm having a hungover and wanting it to be saturday night once more)


