Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It is weird. Yes it's my sister but that doesn't change the fact. And no I dont think my sister is hot but my mates have been bugging me for a long time because they think so. lol
haha that must awkard. Do you do the whole "back off dude" thing? :XD
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
It is weird. Yes it's my sister but that doesn't change the fact. And no I dont think my sister is hot but my mates have been bugging me for a long time because they think so. lol
next time just call her pretty or beautiful, HOT just sounds like ur checking her out


Yea, apparently in sweeden thats not weird. :D
you have exactly a thousand more posts than me but by the time u see this it probably would have changed already
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
She IS hawt (feel awkward to say that rofl) she's 23 and have a boyfriend. :]
well boyfriends are just obstacles, a bit of a challenge, nothing more :D

gimme a pic now :shifty
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It've been beach weather the last weeks here in south Sweden. It's pure awesome and the beachvolleyball season have started!
I wub the weather! <33
haha awesome Blai ^^ and hello, btw, you're a new face around here :amuse ...for me anyway ^^;

Why do the Lakers keep winning, I hate them with a passion
an NBA fan?! :nuts So who do you love then, Lelo? Spurs?

it's been a while, py! how's it going?

are you keeping up with your manga? i hope you are at least caught up with OP. there's a pretty decent reveal in chapter 500 that i won't spoil :nuts

and on the subject of weather, it's cold here, too. only 46 degrees! brrrrrrrr....
hey goods! :glomp I know, life's been crazy!! :faint

I am absolutely positively so unbelievably behind in my manga reading :paperbag I had such a busy spring semester with some hard core reading to do, so I had to put everything else on hold :scry

I'm going to do my best to catch up now though, since it's summer and the couple of courses I'm having to take are pretty easy :amuse


woah PY!~!!! :tackle Come back to us!
baboysaaaaaiiii!!! :glomp

I am going to try to be around more often now, yup yup :amuse Probably not on the weekends though, because weekends are for the beach and bar hopping :nuts
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
haha awesome Blai ^^ and hello, btw, you're a new face around here :amuse ...for me anyway ^^;



an NBA fan?! :nuts So who do you love then, Lelo? Spurs?



hey goods! :glomp I know, life's been crazy!! :faint

I am absolutely positively so unbelievably behind in my manga reading :paperbag I had such a busy spring semester with some hard core reading to do, so I had to put everything else on hold :scry

I'm going to do my best to catch up now though, since it's summer and the couple of courses I'm having to take are pretty easy :amuse




baboysaaaaaiiii!!! :glomp

I am going to try to be around more often now, yup yup :amuse Probably not on the weekends though, because weekends are for the beach and bar hopping :nuts
THE BULLS
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
baboysaaaaaiiii!!! :glomp

I am going to try to be around more often now, yup yup :amuse Probably not on the weekends though, because weekends are for the beach and bar hopping :nuts
My my, you party a lot, PY. :scry I'm envious!

@Blai... I totally don't like to say this in public but I'm gonna go with ippy here a bit- pic! :nuts
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm exhausted! I just spent 7 hours today moving the last of my friend's things into his new place....

but the good thing about today was that I got to drive his car around the block! YAY!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm exhausted! I just spent 7 hours today moving the last of my friend's things into his new place....

but the good thing about today was that I got to drive his car around the block! YAY!
why so excited to drive your friend's car around the block? is it a badass car or something? :nuts
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
EvilGenious said:
I'm exhausted! I just spent 7 hours today moving the last of my friend's things into his new place....

but the good thing about today was that I got to drive his car around the block! YAY!
Wow,7 hours. . . .:blink

God,I hate moving. >_< Taking furniture out/down and then transporting it where ever you're moving.Then taking it inside again,and getting all the shelfs and what not up.:darn

Only moved once though,for school reasons.:tem Living without my parents was nice.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
why so excited to drive your friend's car around the block? is it a badass car or something? :nuts
Truth be told, it was the first time that I have gotten to drive anything within the past year...since I don't have a car of my own...
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Truth be told, it was the first time that I have gotten to drive anything within the past year...since I don't have a car of my own...
ah, gotcha. sorry, i wasn't thinking about it that way -_-; i bet it was exciting then....a bit of a treat for working so hard! grah, moving is sucky....especially when you are moving someone else. i always end up helping my friends, but i always feel so bad asking them to help me when i'm moving. stupid, huh? oh well, i've decided to hire movers next time so i guess that takes care of that :p
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't have to worry about moving myself until next May, when my lease ends...I just hope I can find a job when I return home...:(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I don't have to worry about moving myself until next May, when my lease ends...I just hope I can find a job when I return home...:(
Good Luck trying to find a job. Around here everything is slow, it sucks
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:fishslap

the majority has spoken, 2 vs 1, give us a pic! :nuts
I hate you all! Ok i'll put a pic of her next week (she's coming to visit us in sunday and it'll be a pain with having her nagging on me while i'm having a hungover and wanting it to be saturday night once more)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I hate you all! Ok i'll put a pic of her next week (she's coming to visit us in sunday and it'll be a pain with having her nagging on me while i'm having a hungover and wanting it to be saturday night once more)
good boy, i hope you stand by your word :nod
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm a boy whom you can never trust! But if i wont forget i'll do it. I'm sure there'll be plenty of pics taken (havent seen her in 3years)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
3 years? why so long?

and you better give us pictures :lick
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
NEW THREAD!

And i get 1000 :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top