Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Kiisha! it's great that you want to translate; we can never get enough of those :amuse

if you have any further question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome people! Join us for some fun at the Hangout Thread and the Fun Forum!
 

Cipo

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
278
Reaction score
440
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone!
I'm Cipo and I'm 15
I'm an Italian Manga Editor
I'm a member of a small italian scan team called Komixjam
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, kiisha and Cipo. It nice to meet you too and please have fun. :)
 

y A M A T O

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
220
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, i'm yamato, an italian guy. nice to meet you all. i guess i got to think about an introduction..
Well, i'm 20 y.o, i like drawing and eating and sleeping... but most importantly, i like drawing :D so, i'm here to post some lineart, i hope you'll like my works.
So, see ya!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh yamato!! You're here!! Welcome :amuse

I saw a your lines on DA :D They're good! And you're fast in them too :XD
 

y A M A T O

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
220
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh my god, bax :O thank you! i'm glad you like my lines, i think you'll enjoy my sketches too! :)
 
Last edited:

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Yeah. Hoping to see your works flooding the art section ^^
 

y A M A T O

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
220
Reaction score
67
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

:D ehehe i promise i'll do ^^
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello ¬Yamato, it nice to meet you too. Welcome to the great Mangahelpers. Please continue to have fun. :hug :occa
 

Ergon

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I'm ergon, I'm half Japanese and I got into manga fairly recently, I've also taken up translating as a way to improve my Japanese. I read the Jump Square mostly, I like Claymore, Rosario, Matsuri, Chaos Kitchen. よろしく!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Ergon, welcome to the great Mangahelpers. Please by all means, have fun here. It nice to meet you too. :hug :occa
 

Ontoz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Bangladesh
Re: Introduction Thread

sup all....my name's ontoz and i'm 14 year old kid from bangladesh who is seriously addicted to mangas..................Most fav. r Bleach,MxO,Naruto,Air Gear..............
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Ergon!! Nice to see that the love of manga brought you here, and I can see you have started translating Rosario already. :amuse


And Ontoz, welcome to MH! You're only 14?! I think you're one of the youngest members around here. ^^

Both of you can check out the this 25 things about Yourself thread here if you ever need to start from somewhere ;)
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Kiisha, welcome to MH! We always love to get new translators. Since you want to learn, I'd suggest heading to the MangaHelpers Academy - Translation Branch to get started. Checkout the Welcome to MHA Translation Branch Thread to start off. Also, feel free to visit the Meet The Translators board, where you can talk to and get advice from current translators of all genres~!

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to PM me or any other mod, global, or admin!
LadyHatake? Hey I,m Lelo. Your Avatar looks awesome and so does ur sig.
 
Last edited:

flyingwind

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, I'm Flyingwind. I'm an artist who likes sports, tv and anime/manga.
 

lmmortal

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

hey, i'm Immortal from Indonesia. I'm 14 years old.
Nice to meet u all sempai..
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Hai to EVERYONE that have joined since i went afk for exam/surgery.

I hope you'll enjoy it here and that we can become best friends :confetti : ))


ps. dont forget the hang out thread v.11 and the fun forums! We need YOU!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top