- Joined
- Jul 7, 2008
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Hello every one, my name is JeremyHeadd. I am a 21 year old artist from United States. I love drawing, reading, writing, and tv. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime as well. I have no favorite anime because its too difficult to only pick one. However I am very interested in One Piece. the story is amazing to me. That is all.
Hello every one, my name is JeremyHeadd. I am a 21 year old artist from United States. I love drawing, reading, writing, and tv. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime as well. I have no favorite anime because its too difficult to only pick one. However I am very interested in One Piece. the story is amazing to me. That is all.
Including me,I suppose. Though I'm just weird.

My favourite anime is Code Geass(totally awsome!!!

