Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hido

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello every one, my name is JeremyHeadd. I am a 21 year old artist from United States. I love drawing, reading, writing, and tv. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime as well. I have no favorite anime because its too difficult to only pick one. However I am very interested in One Piece. the story is amazing to me. That is all.
 

haganenorenkin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

hi everybody i'm hagane. i registered here cuz i love shonen jump mangas ^^
i like jpop and videogames
my favorite bands are
tomoyasu hotei,uverworld,asian kung-fu generation & L'Arc~en~Ciel
and King of Fighters is my favorite videogames i alsolike Pump it UP
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello to evryone !!!!!!!! ^-^
I am presenting, my name sabrina, I came fron Italy, in the province of Naples and I discovered this beautiful site browsing as my usually in an evening of rain (bleah I hate the rain >_<)
I love naruto and I'm in step with the exits in jap (I can not resist to the scan) .
I love other manga, as bleach, xxHoLic, Black lagoon, Fairy tail, death notes, Claymore, Tsubasa chronicle, Black Cat, Air gear, Soul Eater Berserk and many others (always in step with the exits in jap).
I love my sport, kungfu, and practically two years from now, I love the Japanese language (I'm learning a little at a time by self-taught) and japan, I love my beautiful cats (i'm now become a cat myself, as my nick; nekomusume = girl cat ^-^), and love all sword and not: sabers swords katane arches leaf spring and more ..... i'm fixed, i know T^T

and odd behavior does not end here but it is better not to investigate beyond X3

I'm consided friendly and sociable .... but above all mad and out of head X3 (and I say that I admit that it had no wheels affixed) ... an accurate description? "Sasy's all I want to be and do you, but you are too imbrarased to do and to be" By my dear professor of math X3

th end .... but unfortunately continue to infect your website with my crazy post, and then call an exorcist (nooooo garlic nooooooo!) or prepare to suffer me ^-^


bye bye ^.*
Hello and Welcome! If we called for an exorcist I think alot of MHs member would disappear with you.(They're all crazy):D Including me,I suppose. Though I'm just weird.

Hello every one, my name is JeremyHeadd. I am a 21 year old artist from United States. I love drawing, reading, writing, and tv. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime as well. I have no favorite anime because its too difficult to only pick one. However I am very interested in One Piece. the story is amazing to me. That is all.
Welcome to MH! One Piece is definetly as must read/watch. :amuse

hi everybody i'm hagane. i registered here cuz i love shonen jump mangas ^^
i like jpop and videogames
my favorite bands are
tomoyasu hotei,uverworld,asian kung-fu generation & L'Arc~en~Ciel
and King of Fighters is my favorite videogames i alsolike Pump it UP
Welcome,welcome to MH,Hagane! J-Pop,eh? Then you should visit the J-Music Hangout thread.:D


Ps. I'm sure Lord Hokage will come and give you a super friendly welcome as well.:amuse
 

DragonKiss

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi everybody!^^
My real name is Abrar and i come from Malaysia..
Although i have been a forum lurker for quite long,this is my first time posting here lol
I'm currently studying at a local college..
I'm an avid manga and anime addict:p
I'm in keen on all types of manga,my favourites are Naruto,Bleach,Onepiece etc..
My anime list is currently growing,so if you come across some interesting anime titles,be free to pm me ;)My favourite anime is Code Geass(totally awsome!!!:D;))My avatar and picture profile also are from Code Geass..hehe
Well,i hope to make my stay here enjoyable and interesting ^^

Well,that's my 2 $ introduction,hope i'll be able to know you all XD
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome everybody! Have a nice time here, the best manga site on the web xD

And especially big WELCOME to Nekomusume, just because of this:
Nekomusume said:
I love naruto
:wtf
 

Nekomusume

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome everybody! Have a nice time here, the best manga site on the web xD

And especially big WELCOME to Nekomusume, just because of this:

:wtf
oh, arigatou gonzaimasen ^.*


i hope i'll enjoy very much with you! ^-^
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

A great big hello and welcome to: Nekomusume, Hido, haganenorenkin and DragonKiss. Welcome to the great Managehelpers. It nice to meet you all and please have fun here. :hug :occa
 

Aisuburekaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Geez, hay guys.

i'm Dimazzz from indonesia, Aisuburekaru/Icebreaker is my RP nick in my indonesian forum.

i'm from indoakatsuki forum, www.indoakatsuki.us.

well, nice to meet you ^^
 

shwinlewin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hiyo, name's Shwinlewin. Call me shwin. I'm 19 and I'm studying International Business and Political Studies. In USA. Haha. Ummm what else...

I love a lot of things, anime, manga, nodame cantabile, gadgets, music (especially), cute stuff, video games, food, ice-cream, etc.

The things I hate are often things that annoy me; bees, some traits of people, and stuff. I don't really hate things that easily.

I'm friendly =D? Hope to get to know all ;D
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, Aisuburekaru and shwinlewin. It nice to meet you both and please have fun here. :hug :occa
 

Angel Of Life

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Hey hey!

Hey whats up guys my names Angel Of Life or just AOL or just Angel or whatever you wanna call me^^ I love this site mostly for the Naruto manga spoliers and stuff. But I am excited to now be a member of the site. I am a big fan of Pat's Naruto chapter reviews. I know of them because I have been coming here for awhile but never was actually a member. But now I am and I am happy :D I hope to meet friends around the forums and post alot ^^. I am a total Narutard and love the manga and anime. About me? I love listening to music, reading manga, and writing. My dream is to become a writer and write novels.

*Angel Of Life*.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

Well im not new to MH, but im new to the "general" part of it, i usually just went for the manga discussion threads...

anyway...

My name is Johnatan aka Raysen_ht, as u can see if u check my flag, i live in Brasil and i love it.
I recently became an uncle :D and i couldnt be more exited about it!!
I like to play soccer and volley on the beach (i live right next to it) and i love manga (of course)!! My favourite one is One piece (all hail Oda´s name), but i read many more.
I love music, but i dont play any.... i really want to learn hot to play, but i never seem to find the time...
i study chemical egeenear, and its getting harder by the minutes, im also starting to work, so im having less time than ever
my dream is to travel around the world, meeting new people, and finding new places
 

The Faollen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

hi im "The Faollen" xD. Not really, feel free to call me whatever you like-as long as im okay with it, then its fine!! No problem, no problem. lol.
I play guitar, a little bit of piano.. I like music o.o. I enjoy both watching the anime and reading the manga.. but since I've started to read the manga, watching the anime is not really as exciting as it was before.
 
Last edited:

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

A warm welcome and hello to Angel Of Life, Raysen_ht and The Faollen. Welcome to the great Mangahelpers, please by all means have fun and it nice to meet you all. :hug :occa
 

gdperrin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
59
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: Introduction Thread

HI.... im rather new..
well not much to say anyways hope to see you around the forums.
 

THE KING

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I joined the forum 7 months ago and didn't know there was something called an introduction thread. lolz

Anyway, U can think of me as a new mwmber, cause I started posting around 1.5 months ago in the captain tsubasa thread and now know a lot abt forums,

Hoping to have a good time here with all of u. <33
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, gdperrin and ravijha85. Please by all means have fun and it nice to meet you too. :hug :occa
 

Emil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello MH
Yop All I am Ethan
i am 16 years old
i love Rock music and others stuff
NIce to meet u guys
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello DarkAngel91, it nice to meet you too. Welcome to the great Mangahelpers, please have fun. :hug :occa
 

Waterdroplet

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Ok... I came across this thread when I was ahem... procrastinating.
I'm Waterdroplet from Japan. I started drawing manga two years ago from scratch but aiming to go pro this year (if possible) with my group (my 1st manga collaboration). Other than that, working already in a totally different field.

My favorite: instant noodle- tonkotsu flavor (that's a rich pork flavor)


What I hate: medicine that I have to drink right now for cold I caught- ugh
Dreams/ambition: conquer the world with latte (cold one for summer's nice... wonders why it doesn't come with umbrellas)
Hobbies: Draw/read manga, daydream
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top