The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: A Hermie appears!

I know I'm a 4 or above student, at least in the media classes, because I've always been getting good grades in them. :p
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Hermie appears!

4 or above. Wow,though what exactly I'm saying wow for I don't know. :p Maybe because I'm not the greatest student in history.

*Going crazy soon because of listening to Under Pressure for too long*
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: A Hermie appears!

xD

Fine, you're now allowed to listen to other original songs. xP
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: A Hermie appears!

Hermie, don't you have a lastfm account? I dunno why, you seem like the type of guy that would have one, bass player, music lover and all. xD

(i could only find xio and des there. ;_; )
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: A Hermie appears!

I believe he once told me that he "had a lastfm account since way before it became cool." >_>

Oi, Herumi! What does the viking norwegian grade system work like? Since you said you got a three, which over here would mean that... you're better off shooting yourself in the face. But I'll assume that the grading goes differently over there? :oh
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: A Hermie appears!

1's fail, 6's the best. Opposite of the German one. :p
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: A Hermie appears!

Ah, right. The german system never made sense to me either. Where do they draw the line to decide whether you fail or pass? :3

(Over here it's bad 1~10 good, with 5.5 being the minimum allowed to pass something)


And by the way!

Even if the cake is a lie, it is delicious cake, you must eat it. :oh
 
Last edited:

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: A Hermie appears!

Most certainly. ^_^
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: A Hermie appears!

Used to have one, but then decided that I didn't care enough about it, and forgot what it was. :oh

And let's stay ontopic.

Hey, Herumi, when will you know if you'll be able to attend J-Day or not? :oh
 
Last edited:

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: A Hermie appears!

It's not happening, I'm afraid. =( I'm moving on the 12th, and I know I have a shift at work on the 15th. And because of the moving, the economy is thight...
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: A Hermie appears!

Tsk. But you better make sure you've got enough money saved up for the next meeting after that (which I predict to be near the end of summer or perhaps somewhere during the end-of-year-holidays)
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: A Hermie appears!

Yeah, I'm taking the next year off from school, and working instead, and one of the goals with that is to be able to travel. :3
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Hermie appears!

Favorite food? Oh,wait. That's probably been asked before,so;

Favorite Norwegian food? :>

And Grandiosa doesn't count.:p
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: A Hermie appears!

What? But.. but... =(


I love saltkjøtt, and pinnekjøtt. ^^
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Hermie appears!

*Has never tried pinnekjøtt* :o That reminds me,do you eat pinnekjøtt for Christmas then?

I've always had Ribbe.:tem + koteletter,medisterkaker and so on. In other words,alot of food.:oh

Wait,wait.What about Fårikål?
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

*a fangirl signs in*
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

*Has never tried pinnekjøtt* :o That reminds me,do you eat pinnekjøtt for Christmas then?

I've always had Ribbe.:tem + koteletter,medisterkaker and so on. In other words,alot of food.:oh

Wait,wait.What about Fårikål?
(Totally forgot about this post)

Yes, we eat it each year. ^^
Fårikål is also excellent. ^^

*a fangirl signs in*
*fanboys right back*
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hermie Fanclub

Going back to our NF origins, are we? :p
 
Top