The end is just the beginning

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

No, you didn't fail. *downloads*
Aw, he's so goddamn hot. Sexy~~~~~
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

xD Haru's Thread Became A Lelouch FC, Though Got To Hand It To The Guy, I Don't Like Him For Looks,(I'm A Guy -_-; ), However, His Strategy On The Battle Field Is Really Awesome(I Guess You Could Say I Like Zero More :XD), And I Say This Because I Only Recently Got Into The Anime......
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Iriguchi Deguchi Haruchi desu!!!

Basketball is the win.
I feel bad for the closet, but it would be a really cool experience. xD
Having harucchi whine cause he can't find a good position and Schwindy-chan dreaming about Lelouch, lol.

I want an avatar of...SHINIGAMI-SAMA! or Excalibur :D
You like basketball??? Lawl, one of the sports I'm not too fond of. :XD

And the closet wouldn't too bad off, it'll probably just end up on it's side from all our pushing and squirming.

LMAO, and Magier laughing at us as well. :amuse

EXCALIBUR!!! Alright, I'll see what I can do.

xD Haru's Thread Became A Lelouch FC, Though Got To Hand It To The Guy, I Don't Like Him For Looks,(I'm A Guy -_-; ), However, His Strategy On The Battle Field Is Really Awesome(I Guess You Could Say I Like Zero More :XD), And I Say This Because I Only Recently Got Into The Anime......
Yeah... Unfortunately, what nx said is true.... My thread isn't for you members of the Lelouch FC to spam in. :XD But yeah, you guys weren't too bad last night, I wonder how tonight is gonna end up....
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

MOKONA!!! :mokona I want one, because you can poke it, and it goes, "nya!".

It doesn't go "nya", though :oh
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

:worship IT'S MOKONA!!!! Except that he's not fat and round in the pic... And it doesn't go "nya".... Where'd you get it from, Xophy-danchou??
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

My friends gave it to me for my birthday, but I assume they got it from the local manga store :noworry
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Oooo, I want one!!! :mokona

Lawl, I just realised you were looking at one of my posts in the pic.... Any intentions there Xophy-danchou?? :p
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~


It doesn't go "nya", though :oh
Oh, this Moko-chan is very cute, nya. Wanna have one, nya.
*coughs*

Whoah, my siggi and ava can be seen on the great danchou-sama's screen.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Nya, nya. Sounds like a cat...

Same with mine, Magier. :XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

hi5, haru-kun. :hi5
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Lawl, I just realised you were looking at one of my posts in the pic.... Any intentions there Xophy-danchou?? :p
Yeah, I was on the lookout for troublemakers, and I stumbled on this thread... Probably by accident :oh ... It was an accident, wasn't it? :oh

...

Kidding :p Actually this was the very same post you were saying you wanted a moko-chan, I just reached for mine and put it in front of my monitor to show that I had a Moko-chan~
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I have a KH Axel plueshie instead. :oh
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I have a KH Axel plueshie instead. :oh
Well, if you want to see the ultimate plushie, I think I have it...



it's just awesome :rofl
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Lol. This is great. :XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I was eating dinner and an important question came to mind!:o

Do you like Brussels sprout?
Favorite vegetable?

..Oh yes.Important indeed.
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Hatsu-chi :hi5 bout your avy, what chara is that?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Yeah, I was on the lookout for troublemakers, and I stumbled on this thread... Probably by accident :oh ... It was an accident, wasn't it? :oh

...

Kidding :p Actually this was the very same post you were saying you wanted a moko-chan, I just reached for mine and put it in front of my monitor to show that I had a Moko-chan~
I have a lot of troublemakers in my thread.... :oh Namely Ryu. :XD Nah, just kidding.

Ahh, I see. Lawl, Moko-chan!!!

And the EVA-00 plushie looked awesome, except, it looked like it had a huge nose.... :XD

Do you like Brussels sprout?
I HATE THEM!!!! Why? Do you like them?

Favorite vegetable?
Hmm... Tough one, but I'd have to say.... Bean sprouts!!!

Hatsu-chi :hi5 bout your avy, what chara is that?
Wow... I sure do have a lot of nicknames... Hard to keep track of. :XD

Avie?? It's Fye from TRC! LMAO, he looks awesome in that pic. :p
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

He really does. <3333333
I love Vampire!Fai.
But he sucked Kuro's blood just once. Arghs~~~
I wanna see more. I demand more.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

You do realize he probably sucked Kuro's blood more than once??? Since they were at Infinity for longer than a couple of months when we first saw them there.

And you'll probably see more before the end of TRC. :XD Definately.
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Shame on you for not recognizing Fye :<
I'm not a trouble maker, just a mood keeper.
 
Top