The end is just the beginning

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I have a lot of troublemakers in my thread.... :oh Namely Ryu. :XD Nah, just kidding.
:blink hooo am i count in? :p

Wow... I sure do have a lot of nicknames... Hard to keep track of. :XD

Avie?? It's Fye from TRC! LMAO, he looks awesome in that pic. :p
LMAO thats nicknames just came out because my influence with OP yeah you know archipelago stuff :oh :eyeroll

that's Fye? :love :fangirl
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Shame on you for not recognizing Fye :<
I'm not a trouble maker, just a mood keeper.
LAWL. And I'm not quite sure about that.... :oh

:blink hooo am i count in? :p
Nup, luckily. Mainly because you only just joined in with the conversation.

LMAO thats nicknames just came out because my influence with OP yeah you know archipelago stuff :oh :eyeroll

that's Fye? :love :fangirl
Ahhhh.... So that's why.....

Yeah. Can't you recognise the eyepatch and hair colour and face?? :XD
 

DragonKiss

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Hi hatsuharupeace..
guessing from ur unsual username colur,u must be a mod/admin right?
do u know where to information regarding user group and the thingy regarding post count with 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member (title)?
Thanks in advance...=x
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Hey DragonKiss,

I'm just a lowly moderator here at MH. :D Regarding your question of "英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member (title)", they correspond with how many posts you have.

For example, a "初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner" is someone who has 0-49 posts, and then you get upgraded to "下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member" when you reach 50 posts.

I can't remember what the post requirements are right now, I'll remember them eventually. :XD
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

For the full list, click there :amuse
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

....THAT'S THE THREAD I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!! Can't believe I couldn't find it..... Thanks Xophy-danchou, btw. :amuse
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I HATE THEM!!!! Why? Do you like them?
Yes.:blink I love them.

Hmm... Tough one, but I'd have to say.... Bean sprouts!!!
Hm,don't think I've ever tried bean sprouts.

Is there any manga genre(s) you just don't read? (Like Shounen-ai,Yaoi):D
Favorite fruit(s)?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Is there any manga genre(s) you just don't read? (Like Shounen-ai,Yaoi):D
I HATE ALL KINDS OF BOY LOVE GENRE, LIKE SHOUNEN-AI, YAOI, ETC. And eni or any of the female mods are gonna kill me for saying that. :XD

Favorite fruit(s)?
...Hmm.... >.> Probably banana. :XD They're nice.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I HATE ALL KINDS OF BOY LOVE GENRE, LIKE SHOUNEN-AI, YAOI, ETC. And eni or any of the female mods are gonna kill me for saying that. :XD
No, I won't kill you, my cute cow. :hug
 

DragonKiss

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Excuse me,how can i change my username colour?
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

The username's color come with the status, so you can't change it on your own. Green like hatsu are for moderators, orange like Schwindy are for moderators that are also translators, blue like me is for global moderators, red is for admins, purple for translators, light green for Manga Editors, cyan for artists, etc. For those reasons, regular users can't change their name's color, sorry^^; It'd be too confusing :amuse
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

What's LAWL? :blink you know i'm like an ogre if talk bout abbreviation :oh but trust me the ogre thing, that's just a hyperbol, the truth is I'M NOT AN OGRE NO? :oh

Ahhhh.... So that's why.....
:nod Yeah that's why, speaking of which Hatsu-chi do you read One Piece?

Yeah. Can't you recognise the eyepatch and hair colour and face?? :XD
Well, i didn't read TRC by Edited Manga, i just bought the legal tankoubon, since i'm one of CLAMP STALKER ack i mean fan ok, FAN..
And the last volume that i bought was :headscratch *check on my closet, when i keep all of my comics* 4 :XD

Hey DragonKiss,
I can't remember what the post requirements are right now, I'll remember them eventually. :XD
Hatsu-chi don't push your self too hard, just relax and let them be :oh what a lame suggestion :notrust

For the full list, click there :amuse
As expected from Xophy-nii :amuse

Ne hatsu-chi, answer this Hatsu-chi Top 4 (Why's top 4, coz i like 4 :XD )
1. Your fave manga ever in your life :oh
2. Your fave chara in TRC
3. your fave J-pop band?
4. Manga that you read recently
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

You read shounen-ai and yaoi....?? :oh
Yes, I do. :X
You can't imagine how many LelouchxSuzaku fanarts I have. I even own some FaixKuro fanarts.
And when I attended Japan Day, I bought my first doujinshi ever, which was, oh how unexpected, a LuluxSuza doujin (with a little bit Schneizel in it). But the genre is rather funny shounen-ai. But the only shounen-ai element in it is a kiss, so slight shounen-ai.

Haru-kun, what do you think of Abingdon Boys School?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Excuse me,how can i change my username colour?
Just read what Xophien said. :amuse

What's LAWL? :blink you know i'm like an ogre if talk bout abbreviation :oh but trust me the ogre thing, that's just a hyperbol, the truth is I'M NOT AN OGRE NO? :oh
LAWL is just LOL, except just said differently. :XD And no, you're not an ogre....

:nod Yeah that's why, speaking of which Hatsu-chi do you read One Piece?
Yep, and it's getting good.

Well, i didn't read TRC by Edited Manga, i just bought the legal tankoubon, since i'm one of CLAMP STALKER ack i mean fan ok, FAN..
And the last volume that i bought was :headscratch *check on my closet, when i keep all of my comics* 4 :XD
Ahh.... So that's why.... Well, you're definately miles behind, better catch up. :amuse

Hatsu-chi don't push your self too hard, just relax and let them be :oh what a lame suggestion :notrust
I'm a mod. Mods have to push themselves. Otherwise baxxie or the other admins will whip poke us.

Your fave manga ever in your life :oh
TRC!!!!

2. Your fave chara in TRC
Syao-Syao. I'm a Syao fanboy. :oh

3. your fave J-pop band?
Hmm... Right now?? WRONG SCALE.

4. Manga that you read recently
Soul Eater!!! It's really good!

Yes, I do. :X
You can't imagine how many LelouchxSuzaku fanarts I have. I even own some FaixKuro fanarts.
And when I attended Japan Day, I bought my first doujinshi ever, which was, oh how unexpected, a LuluxSuza doujin (with a little bit Schneizel in it). But the genre is rather funny shounen-ai. But the only shounen-ai element in it is a kiss, so slight shounen-ai.
:oh You know... I should've realised that you read yaoi, since most all of the female mods read yaoi. I MUST SAVE IGOTTHEGOODS AND JAIME F. BEFORE THEY GET TAKEN IN BY THE DARK SIDE!!!

Haru-kun, what do you think of Abingdon Boys School?
They're awesome. One of the best bands in teh world. LOST REASON FTW!!!
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

:oh You know... I should've realised that you read yaoi, since most all of the female mods read yaoi. I MUST SAVE IGOTTHEGOODS AND JAIME F. BEFORE THEY GET TAKEN IN BY THE DARK SIDE!!!
Agri-chan and BBS-chan don't read yaoi, you know :oh And just for the record, before you make any wrong moves, Jaime's a guy :XD
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Agri-chan and BBS-chan don't read yaoi, you know :oh And just for the record, before you make any wrong moves, Jaime's a guy :XD
BBS as in Baboysai as in Babi-tan?

Oh really?? I'd always thought Jaime was a girl.... Lawl, we'll just have to save Gogo then. Less work for me. :XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

They're awesome. One of the best bands in teh world. LOST REASON FTW!!!
I like "Dress", "Sweetest Coma Again" and "Via Dolorosa" the most. <3
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

Ha-san! I was wondering if you had a thread and here I am! *hugs*

I HATE ALL KINDS OF BOY LOVE GENRE, LIKE SHOUNEN-AI, YAOI, ETC. And eni or any of the female mods are gonna kill me for saying that. :XD
I won't kill you for it either. :noworry


btw question.

for you, what is happiness?
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: ~Haru's Heathen Hearth Heap of Hope-filled Happiness~

I like "Dress", "Sweetest Coma Again" and "Via Dolorosa" the most. <3
"Sweetest Coma Again" is such a sweet song, I love the guitar solo in the middle of the song, one of the best I've ever heard. "Dress" got really old, since I'd listened to it a lot before the first single came out, and "Via Dolorosa" is still good, I'm trying to transribe the piano notes that are played at the 2:30 min mark onwards. :p

Ha-san! I was wondering if you had a thread and here I am! *hugs*
Babi-tan! *hugs back* You finally found my thread!!! Nice to have you in here. :amuse

I won't kill you for it either. :noworry
That's two down! :XD

btw question.

for you, what is happiness?
Ara, ara.... Hard question.... Ano..... For me, happiness would be having fun, living well, eating well, keeping fit, going out a lot, stuff like that. Though this only applies to me, I feel that happiness is something that is defined by a single individual, and that one's definition of happiness depends on the values and lifestyle of that one person. So yeah, for someone else, my definition of happiness may not agree with them, and vice versa. But, if there were ever two people that had the same definition of happiness, I would say that they could be soulmates, since they both have the same values, and probably the same lifestyle as each other.

Lawl, I haven't been thinking this deep in ages.... :XD Good change, nice change. :amuse
 
Top