- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I'm kinda playing FF7 right now, in between MH, sims, and probably Age of Empires 3. I downloaded it and playing it in my emu.
EG said:I'm trying to find a copy of FF7...I want to play that game soo bad! I remember when it came out...
I feel kinda old now...


lol. the only way i know if there's ever an earthquake is if there's something hanging above me.i wouldn't know if there's an earthquake above intensity 3.
stormy season? climate change really did a whack job out of our seasonal variations.
unfortunately, i don't know that personSpeaking of La salle and ateneo, I watched Gilbert Arenas visit Araneta where a match between these two schools were held (UAAP). And he said "It's the same as when I was young and playing in poverty.."![]()
is he an artista? quiapo? (that's what my relatives would saybaboysai said:AND!! YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY PS1 CDS? for my emu?
)no that's wrong!!!@Lilium
Welcome to the hottest place on Earth where everyday feels like you're inside the bathroom feeling all sticky and icky!


i really wanna go there too!most def man, dayoff right now, and its hot as hell. and it was just really cold a few weeks ago. btw lil, dont listen to these people, go to la salle where you can ride in the coattails of the respected names of society. you might want to ruin it even![]()
but i don't have the necessary recommendation letters... my grades are fine for the school though and they said i could just fax it
its agent zero, one of the deadliest players in the nba right now. and the richest! hell washington just signed him to a $111 million in 6 years contract last weekunfortunately, i don't know that personis he an artista?
i dont get it, do we do recommendations here? usually you just get the exam and the interview, just give them a reference number so that they can call the teachers themselvesi really wanna go there too!but i don't have the necessary recommendation letters... my grades are fine for the school though and they said i could just fax it

From what I did in the past all I needed to do was pass the admission exam. And I did, couldn't afford it though but my rich cousin has probably graduated by now.i really wanna go there too!but i don't have the necessary recommendation letters... my grades are fine for the school though and they said i could just fax it
grrrr.... my teachers in the US are all in vacation so it'll be hard to contact them![]()

Aaah, I wanna graduate already!!

Absolutely, Lil. You just write their contact numbers or email or something. The admin will do the rest if they'd really bother to check on you.i dont get it, do we do recommendations here? usually you just get the exam and the interview, just give them a reference number so that they can call the teachers themselves
Wow, I always knew this thread existed but was too shy to enter.![]()
hanya? UP ka din? I just graduated. Time for the usual newbie questions then.Unlike me, still stuck in UP.Aaah, I wanna graduate already!!
I 'm afraid I can't have that. My butt is my sensitive spot.
Make that UP @ 1,000 PHPUP 100!!!

?
Journalism is the name. Writing news for newspapers is my game.hanya? UP ka din? I just graduated. Time for the usual newbie questions then.
what course?
favorite manga and anime?
Make that UP @ 1,000 PHP![]()


Pinoy is a type of chicken.uuhhnnnnn... Pinoy??? whats that??
its something like crazy?


Pinoy is actually the filipino term for Prulipotent Adult Stem Cells (not necessarily lineage-restricted and mostly belonging to the endothelial tissue origin)uuhhnnnnn... Pinoy??? whats that??
its something like crazy?
And you are awesome you know that?Anime:
5 Centimeters Per Second,
Makoto Shinkai is aaaaamazing. btw pre change the colors oi it's too bright 


You guys are all confusing him by giving him different answers!uuhhnnnnn... Pinoy??? whats that??
its something like crazy?
If yes Count me in... LOL![]()

This is Bleach geek thread. Kyaaaa we have almost the same tastes! Interesting... How sad we never got to meet. tsk tsk.Journalism is the name. Writing news for newspapers is my game.
Manga:
Aishteru ze Baby, BECK, BITTER VIRGIN, BLACK LAGOON, BLEACH, Claymore, D.N.Angel, DEADMAN WONDER LAND, DOGS - Bullets & Carnage, Dragon Ball, EDEN ~ It's a Wonderful World, Elemental Gelade, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic!, GANTZ, GA-REI, Genshiken, Great Teacher Onizuka, HELLSING, Honeymoon Salad, Hot Gimmick, I"s, Letter Bee, Love Hina, Magical Gunslinger Kurohime, Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Monster Hunter Orage, My Messiah, NARUTO, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nodame Cantabile, Ocean's Cape, Pastel, RAVE Master, Rurouni Kenshin, School Rumble, Sekai Trilogy, Sekirei, Shin Angyo Onshi, Slam Dunk, SOUL EATER, Strawberry 100%, TRIGUN + TRIGUN Maximum, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vagabond, Victorian Romance Emma, Voices of a Distant Star, World Embryo, XBLADE, xxxHOLiC
Anime:
5 Centimeters Per Second, Ah! My Goddess, Code GEASS ~ Lelouch of the Rebellion, Cowboy Bebop, Darker than BLACK, Eureka seveN, Honey & Clover I & II, King of Bandits Jing, Macross Frontier, New Mobile Report GUNDAM Wing, RahXephon, The Vision of Escaflowne
I think that's about everything...![]()
)And you're directing that at whom? I hope it's not me. I'm grabbing up some bolts now...Pinoy is a type of chicken.![]()
Btw, if you loved 5 centimeters per second for its art and animation, as my sister says, you'd appreciate it more if you'd actually been to those places. Because they are exactly the same! Like, the location of the switches, the graffiti on the walls, the stoplights, etc.And you are awesome you know that?Makoto Shinkai is aaaaamazing. btw pre change the colors oi it's too bright
![]()
A new miyazaki comes out this month eh? I should read the news more often. I happen to pride myself in owning a complete DVD box set of Studio Ghibli movie animationsbtw do you also watch miyazaki? that reminds me his new movie ponyo is out this month
(of course, that includes the miyazaki ones). Hmm... have to get my hands on that new one then... 
Pinoy is a type of chicken.![]()
yoniekai said:Pinoy is actually the filipino term for Prulipotent Adult Stem Cells (not necessarily lineage-restricted and mostly belonging to the endothelial tissue origin)
You guys are insane!!!!! My kind of peoplebaboysai said:You guys are all confusing him by giving him different answers!
Actually Raysen, Pinoy is the short term for the correlation theory by geeks between Pi (the 3.14 number) and Nnoitora's existence in Bleach. This is Bleach geek thread.

ahh... i don't watch b-ballits agent zero, one of the deadliest players in the nba right now. and the richest! hell washington just signed him to a $111 million in 6 years contract last week

i don't think it's all schools though. i don't even get why they need them. they should just look at the grades! geez.yonie said:i dont get it, do we do recommendations here? usually you just get the exam and the interview, just give them a reference number so that they can call the teachers themselves
welcome.Wow, I always knew this thread existed but was too shy to enter.![]()
nice orange. 
really? maybe they changed some rules or something. i wonder if i can get by the recommendations part thoughFrom what I did in the past all I needed to do was pass the admission exam. And I did, couldn't afford it though but my rich cousin has probably graduated by now.
Unlike me, still stuck in UP.Aaah, I wanna graduate already!!
probably not.that's an awesome idea. i'll try it!Absolutely, Lil. You just write their contact numbers or email or something. The admin will do the rest if they'd really bother to check on you.
i'm calling them 2day actually. or tomorrow. hope it works 
yes.... truly random >_>welcome to our nifty little underdeveloped thread, Raysen!
...LIES!...
anything goes here, we've got brit, americans, pinoys posting random stuff...