Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm kinda playing FF7 right now, in between MH, sims, and probably Age of Empires 3. I downloaded it and playing it in my emu.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
EG said:
I'm trying to find a copy of FF7...I want to play that game soo bad! I remember when it came out...

I feel kinda old now...

Don't worry, I think we're in the middle range with regards to ages here. TM's got to be the ceiling and probably DZ's the floor.

Speaking of PS1 games, I just ripped some PS games from my CD's to play them in our PSP. :amuse
I'm feeling kind of nostalgic seeing those once splendid graphics.

@Lilium

Welcome to the hottest place on Earth where everyday feels like you're inside the bathroom feeling all sticky and icky!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
most def man, dayoff right now, and its hot as hell. and it was just really cold a few weeks ago. btw lil, dont listen to these people, go to la salle where you can ride in the coattails of the respected names of society. you might want to ruin it even :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i wouldn't know if there's an earthquake above intensity 3.

stormy season? climate change really did a whack job out of our seasonal variations.
lol. the only way i know if there's ever an earthquake is if there's something hanging above me.

XD it'd be swaying.

Speaking of La salle and ateneo, I watched Gilbert Arenas visit Araneta where a match between these two schools were held (UAAP). And he said "It's the same as when I was young and playing in poverty.." :rofl
unfortunately, i don't know that person :( is he an artista?

baboysai said:
AND!! YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY PS1 CDS? for my emu?
quiapo? (that's what my relatives would say :XD)
@Lilium

Welcome to the hottest place on Earth where everyday feels like you're inside the bathroom feeling all sticky and icky!
no that's wrong!!! :o



it's hotter in the bathrooms :XD :p
most def man, dayoff right now, and its hot as hell. and it was just really cold a few weeks ago. btw lil, dont listen to these people, go to la salle where you can ride in the coattails of the respected names of society. you might want to ruin it even :D
i really wanna go there too! :( but i don't have the necessary recommendation letters... my grades are fine for the school though and they said i could just fax it

grrrr.... my teachers in the US are all in vacation so it'll be hard to contact them :p
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
unfortunately, i don't know that person :( is he an artista?
its agent zero, one of the deadliest players in the nba right now. and the richest! hell washington just signed him to a $111 million in 6 years contract last week

i do remember shaq kobe and tmac coming here too, and vince carter even challenged one of the players to a dunk-off

i really wanna go there too! :( but i don't have the necessary recommendation letters... my grades are fine for the school though and they said i could just fax it
i dont get it, do we do recommendations here? usually you just get the exam and the interview, just give them a reference number so that they can call the teachers themselves
 

solitary_Cross

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Wow, I always knew this thread existed but was too shy to enter.:o

i really wanna go there too! :( but i don't have the necessary recommendation letters... my grades are fine for the school though and they said i could just fax it

grrrr.... my teachers in the US are all in vacation so it'll be hard to contact them :p
From what I did in the past all I needed to do was pass the admission exam. And I did, couldn't afford it though but my rich cousin has probably graduated by now. :tem

Unlike me, still stuck in UP.:p Aaah, I wanna graduate already!!
 

solitary_Cross

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah, I heard about that. They increased the tuition here at UP-Diliman by 300% for the incoming freshmen but I still can't see any improvement in facilities at all.

I 'm afraid I can't have that. My butt is my sensitive spot. Ooh, that feels nice (scratching ass). Ever wonder why assess need scratching?



UP 100!!!
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i dont get it, do we do recommendations here? usually you just get the exam and the interview, just give them a reference number so that they can call the teachers themselves
Absolutely, Lil. You just write their contact numbers or email or something. The admin will do the rest if they'd really bother to check on you.

Wow, I always knew this thread existed but was too shy to enter.:o


but huway? Don't be shy. Just be afraid. Be very afraid :kukuku

(don't be afraid of me though. As the usual self-intro goes, I'm the protector of the weak and innocent, for I am one myself. And we shall rise above all these oppressors together and be on top! Yes! Women on top!

Unlike me, still stuck in UP.:p Aaah, I wanna graduate already!!
hanya? UP ka din? I just graduated. Time for the usual newbie questions then.

what course?
favorite manga and anime?


I 'm afraid I can't have that. My butt is my sensitive spot.


I shall note that down. *writes "butt is sensitive spot- solitary_Cross*


UP 100!!!
Make that UP @ 1,000 PHP :rofl
 

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
uuhhnnnnn... Pinoy??? whats that??
its something like crazy :blink?

If yes Count me in... LOL :p
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
welcome to our nifty little underdeveloped thread, Raysen!

...LIES!...

anything goes here, we've got brit, americans, pinoys posting random stuff...
 

solitary_Cross

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hanya? UP ka din? I just graduated. Time for the usual newbie questions then.

what course?
favorite manga and anime?

Make that UP @ 1,000 PHP :rofl
Journalism is the name. Writing news for newspapers is my game.:tem

Manga:
Aishteru ze Baby, BECK, BITTER VIRGIN, BLACK LAGOON, BLEACH, Claymore, D.N.Angel, DEADMAN WONDER LAND, DOGS - Bullets & Carnage, Dragon Ball, EDEN ~ It's a Wonderful World, Elemental Gelade, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic!, GANTZ, GA-REI, Genshiken, Great Teacher Onizuka, HELLSING, Honeymoon Salad, Hot Gimmick, I"s, Letter Bee, Love Hina, Magical Gunslinger Kurohime, Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Monster Hunter Orage, My Messiah, NARUTO, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nodame Cantabile, Ocean's Cape, Pastel, RAVE Master, Rurouni Kenshin, School Rumble, Sekai Trilogy, Sekirei, Shin Angyo Onshi, Slam Dunk, SOUL EATER, Strawberry 100%, TRIGUN + TRIGUN Maximum, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vagabond, Victorian Romance Emma, Voices of a Distant Star, World Embryo, XBLADE, xxxHOLiC

Anime:
5 Centimeters Per Second, Ah! My Goddess, Code GEASS ~ Lelouch of the Rebellion, Cowboy Bebop, Darker than BLACK, Eureka seveN, Honey & Clover I & II, King of Bandits Jing, Macross Frontier, New Mobile Report GUNDAM Wing, RahXephon, The Vision of Escaflowne

I think that's about everything...:p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
uuhhnnnnn... Pinoy??? whats that??
its something like crazy :blink?
Pinoy is a type of chicken. :noworry

And speaking of games, i just got GTA 3!!! Ah, memories....:love
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
uuhhnnnnn... Pinoy??? whats that??
its something like crazy :blink?
Pinoy is actually the filipino term for Prulipotent Adult Stem Cells (not necessarily lineage-restricted and mostly belonging to the endothelial tissue origin)

Anime:
5 Centimeters Per Second,
And you are awesome you know that? :ossu Makoto Shinkai is aaaaamazing. btw pre change the colors oi it's too bright :blink
 

solitary_Cross

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Waah, yonie's trying to take my Orange-kun colors...

Yeah it is too bright.:amuse

On another note, Byousoku 5 cm really is an amazing film. A film about letting go.:p
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yeah man they call makoto shinkai the new miyazaki, and you gotta admit, his works are pretty damn good, how about his voices of a distant star and the movie beyond the clouds? those are masterpieces as well

btw do you also watch miyazaki? that reminds me his new movie ponyo is out this month
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
uuhhnnnnn... Pinoy??? whats that??
its something like crazy :blink?

If yes Count me in... LOL :p
You guys are all confusing him by giving him different answers! :yelling

Actually Raysen, Pinoy is the short term for the correlation theory by geeks between Pi (the 3.14 number) and Nnoitora's existence in Bleach. :noworry This is Bleach geek thread.

Journalism is the name. Writing news for newspapers is my game.:tem

Manga:
Aishteru ze Baby, BECK, BITTER VIRGIN, BLACK LAGOON, BLEACH, Claymore, D.N.Angel, DEADMAN WONDER LAND, DOGS - Bullets & Carnage, Dragon Ball, EDEN ~ It's a Wonderful World, Elemental Gelade, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic!, GANTZ, GA-REI, Genshiken, Great Teacher Onizuka, HELLSING, Honeymoon Salad, Hot Gimmick, I"s, Letter Bee, Love Hina, Magical Gunslinger Kurohime, Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Monster Hunter Orage, My Messiah, NARUTO, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Nodame Cantabile, Ocean's Cape, Pastel, RAVE Master, Rurouni Kenshin, School Rumble, Sekai Trilogy, Sekirei, Shin Angyo Onshi, Slam Dunk, SOUL EATER, Strawberry 100%, TRIGUN + TRIGUN Maximum, Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vagabond, Victorian Romance Emma, Voices of a Distant Star, World Embryo, XBLADE, xxxHOLiC

Anime:
5 Centimeters Per Second, Ah! My Goddess, Code GEASS ~ Lelouch of the Rebellion, Cowboy Bebop, Darker than BLACK, Eureka seveN, Honey & Clover I & II, King of Bandits Jing, Macross Frontier, New Mobile Report GUNDAM Wing, RahXephon, The Vision of Escaflowne

I think that's about everything...:p
Kyaaaa we have almost the same tastes! Interesting... How sad we never got to meet. tsk tsk.

Were you ever a part of AME? I wasn't. ahaha. Student number? (the first two digits are fine. I don't plan to stalk you. Another one does that here... :oh)

Pinoy is a type of chicken. :noworry
And you're directing that at whom? I hope it's not me. I'm grabbing up some bolts now...
And you are awesome you know that? :ossu Makoto Shinkai is aaaaamazing. btw pre change the colors oi it's too bright :blink
Btw, if you loved 5 centimeters per second for its art and animation, as my sister says, you'd appreciate it more if you'd actually been to those places. Because they are exactly the same! Like, the location of the switches, the graffiti on the walls, the stoplights, etc.

btw do you also watch miyazaki? that reminds me his new movie ponyo is out this month
A new miyazaki comes out this month eh? I should read the news more often. I happen to pride myself in owning a complete DVD box set of Studio Ghibli movie animations :noworry (of course, that includes the miyazaki ones). Hmm... have to get my hands on that new one then... :nuts
 

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Pinoy is a type of chicken. :noworry
yoniekai said:
Pinoy is actually the filipino term for Prulipotent Adult Stem Cells (not necessarily lineage-restricted and mostly belonging to the endothelial tissue origin)
baboysai said:
You guys are all confusing him by giving him different answers!

Actually Raysen, Pinoy is the short term for the correlation theory by geeks between Pi (the 3.14 number) and Nnoitora's existence in Bleach. This is Bleach geek thread.
You guys are insane!!!!! My kind of people ;)
i give up on trying to know what pinoy is... ill just assume is Crazy

Obs: @baboysai u made me LOL so hard i almost fell off my chair!!

Anyone here read Aflame inferno?? I want to find new chapters (i can only find up to 13)!!
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
dudes, you're all wrong.

P -physically
IN -insane
O -overpowered
Y -yes men
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
its agent zero, one of the deadliest players in the nba right now. and the richest! hell washington just signed him to a $111 million in 6 years contract last week
ahh... i don't watch b-ball :p

yonie said:
i dont get it, do we do recommendations here? usually you just get the exam and the interview, just give them a reference number so that they can call the teachers themselves
i don't think it's all schools though. i don't even get why they need them. they should just look at the grades! geez.

Wow, I always knew this thread existed but was too shy to enter.:o
welcome. :D nice orange. :XD
From what I did in the past all I needed to do was pass the admission exam. And I did, couldn't afford it though but my rich cousin has probably graduated by now. :tem

Unlike me, still stuck in UP.:p Aaah, I wanna graduate already!!
really? maybe they changed some rules or something. i wonder if i can get by the recommendations part though :( probably not.


Absolutely, Lil. You just write their contact numbers or email or something. The admin will do the rest if they'd really bother to check on you.
that's an awesome idea. i'll try it! :D i'm calling them 2day actually. or tomorrow. hope it works :D



welcome to our nifty little underdeveloped thread, Raysen!

...LIES!...

anything goes here, we've got brit, americans, pinoys posting random stuff...
yes.... truly random >_>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top