- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
ASAR!
tatanda na ako bukas!
later!
tatanda na ako bukas!
later!
I'm younger than you!
I take it that Code Geass is like Eva? In a sense that the Anime came before the Manga? I can't seem to find much chapters of it online...and there are 3 different Code Geass titles
I don't know which one to download...
I just bought a pair of A4 MK-650's (http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/product.asp?cid=66&scid=125&id=436) and they're really really good! The best part is that they only cost 360php and that they've got sound quality that can compete against Philips, Panasonic, Sony, and even Shure! The in-ear design is great for blocking out sound so that you only hear the music!
Paperboy approves! 10/10
Actually I found the manga pretty much useless at this stage. First, the Edited Mangas aren't enough. Then they're just alternate retellings of the anime right? Like telling Nunnally's story, then Lelouch, etc etc?I take it that Code Geass is like Eva? In a sense that the Anime came before the Manga? I can't seem to find much chapters of it online...and there are 3 different Code Geass titles
I don't know which one to download...
I think there was one like that... or was it in some other forum..nga pla, why not create a b-day thread in Enderun?


If you want to survive here in MH, just call my name and I will protect thee from the demons that lurk in this thread! 
MD?!nyaaa MD! happy birthday!!![]()

Well, ija, I didn't actually mean imp as in imp. Imp is a short for "[user]Imperium[/user]", a username of someone here in MH.rofl. demons?!
They do look scary, and straight to the point. >< i know what an imp is!! kinda like a small demon right?
Btw, anyone here knows bisaya?
