Pinoy Hangout Thread v.11!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ASAR!

tatanda na ako bukas!

later!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I stopped counting at 18...
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
wawa naman l4pb...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
eh? :yelling I'm younger than you!

:offtopic I take it that Code Geass is like Eva? In a sense that the Anime came before the Manga? I can't seem to find much chapters of it online...and there are 3 different Code Geass titles :scry I don't know which one to download...

:offtopic I just bought a pair of A4 MK-650's (http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/product.asp?cid=66&scid=125&id=436) and they're really really good! The best part is that they only cost 360php and that they've got sound quality that can compete against Philips, Panasonic, Sony, and even Shure! The in-ear design is great for blocking out sound so that you only hear the music! :D Paperboy approves! 10/10
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
yep, anime first before manga. or in a more descriptive declaration, Animé->doujin->manga.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hehehehehe.... I can attest to that... hehehehehe....
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
nga pla, why not create a b-day thread in Enderun?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We could... in the General forum. You do it... to break the monotony.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I'll try...

start with greeting myself a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOLz
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes...break the monotony...PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
actually, much better if you can create a new room...

like:

The Birthday Room
Greet your friends a Happy Birthday here on their special day.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah...a sticky would be ok...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:offtopic I take it that Code Geass is like Eva? In a sense that the Anime came before the Manga? I can't seem to find much chapters of it online...and there are 3 different Code Geass titles :scry I don't know which one to download...
Actually I found the manga pretty much useless at this stage. First, the Edited Mangas aren't enough. Then they're just alternate retellings of the anime right? Like telling Nunnally's story, then Lelouch, etc etc?

nga pla, why not create a b-day thread in Enderun?
I think there was one like that... or was it in some other forum..

nyaaa MD! happy birthday!! :confetti
 

The Faollen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hello to all pinoy here.. Btw, Im not fluent in tagalog ><
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Why hello, Faollen! :hug

I decided that you be my protege. :noworry If you want to survive here in MH, just call my name and I will protect thee from the demons that lurk in this thread!

And it is not necessary to understand a thing we're saying. Look at imp, for example :XD
 

The Faollen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
rofl. demons?!
They do look scary, and straight to the point. >< i know what an imp is!! kinda like a small demon right?
Btw, anyone here knows bisaya?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
aiya! :sweatdrop


-_- as a birthday gift, hunt, I will jump to another cloud for now so you'll be out of my line of vision when I start throwing my bolts. ^^ Aren't I kind?


rofl. demons?!
They do look scary, and straight to the point. >< i know what an imp is!! kinda like a small demon right?
Btw, anyone here knows bisaya?
Well, ija, I didn't actually mean imp as in imp. Imp is a short for "[user]Imperium[/user]", a username of someone here in MH.

And I'm bisaya, my dear. :noworry
 
Last edited:

The Faollen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
V.V i see.
Okay!! Well, i cant help it if the first thing came up into mind is a small demonic demon.
>=).
yay! bisaya diay ka baboysai? yeh-hey!!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I went and saw today's b-day list at MH:

Today's Birthdays
View Birthdays
exo15 (23), Zaloof (19), chiwawwa (17), Charger (1)

So I'm gonna wait until tomorrow, huh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top