Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I won't fuck you sideways but I do wish you'd feel better, ippy! :comfort



yeah. That's about their only redeeming quality. :kukuku
you wont fuck me sideways? how evil of you.. >_>

and yeah i hope i feel better soon too already been sick for 2 months dont want it to go to a third...

apple ftw!
apple also doesn't require the extra costs of anti-virus programs :p
aye :D
Bad things always seems to happen to you isn't it pirate?... i wonder if you are cursed or have bad luck or something.....(just kidding :XD) anyway hope you get well soon.

I'm starting a countdown now... it is now 10 days away before I start my first ever job......
i thought i had really bad luck a few years ago i got injured n stuff alot but then it went away, maybe its back? maybe i really am cursed? fuck... anyone know a voodoo lady?

what job is it?
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
i thought i had really bad luck a few years ago i got injured n stuff alot but then it went away, maybe its back? maybe i really am cursed? fuck... anyone know a voodoo lady?

what job is it?
I got a job as a software engineer..... 9 days to go now......
I heard there are plenty of voodoo lady in africa or thailand.... maybe you should go there pirate, and get yourself cured... :XD
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I seriously need to find me a new job! I have had my degree for nearly two months, and I'm still working in the hellhole known as the grocery store!

What pisses me off more is that I requested this upcoming Tuesday off for an appointment, and they didn't give it to me! Now, I have to find someone to trade with or go in late!

*facepalm*

I wonder if my life could get any worse at the moment....
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I got a job as a software engineer..... 9 days to go now......
I heard there are plenty of voodoo lady in africa or thailand.... maybe you should go there pirate, and get yourself cured... :XD
aye maybe i should... :plot
I wonder if my life could get any worse at the moment....
try working 60 to 70 hours a week for 6 weeks with an infection in your lungs then during the only vacation week youve gotten in two years you cant do anything but lay in bed since your not allowed to be in the sun cause of the meds and when you get better its straight back to working 60 hours a week... wanna trade?:p
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Just curious, are alot of us on here in the US but just putting on our flag of nationality or are some of us actually discussing from different parts of the world??
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
aaaaaaaaaaaah my head hurts! My tummy hurts! effing hangover! It's splitting me in two! :yelling
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
The school year in the Philippines is June-March. Because March-May are the summer months.
i remember five years ago when i just went to the US. i had summer in march and didn't have to go to school til late august. :D that what a very LONG break. :XD

Just curious, are alot of us on here in the US but just putting on our flag of nationality or are some of us actually discussing from different parts of the world??
i'm actually in the philippines right now. just got here from the US last week though. (and i changed my flag too! :D)
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that carameldanssen? >.>

Didn't that wave start like, ten years ago? :XD
i've never seen it before. is that like the japanese version of the macerana?



wow... enjoy the drinking then! And make sure you get drunk! :yaha
i'd rather not get drunk -_-; even if i did, i wouldnt be able to post here, so y'all wouldnt be able to enjoy it.



he school year in the Philippines is June-March. Because March-May are the summer months.
School years in other countries are different, Rabb. It's based on seasons. The reasons Americans have May/june-August off is because that used to be when the kids were needed in the fields the most. Peak season for farming. It's different in each country/climate, because of that.
they say that for each point over 80 on the asvab, you lose a point of common sense, and that really seems to ring true for me x.x i wouldnt mind it as much if i actually felt as smart as they say i am -_-;

Just curious, are alot of us on here in the US but just putting on our flag of nationality or are some of us actually discussing from different parts of the world??
yeah. i'm a us navy sailor, and i've got swaziland for my flag. but thats cus swaziland has the best name ever
aaaaaaaaaaaah my head hurts! My tummy hurts! effing hangover! It's splitting me in two! :yelling
and you want me to go get drunk, why? :p sorry, hope you feel better now.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
The hangover's a small price to pay for the enjoyment of drinking rabb. :noworry
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
is drinking really that fun?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
is drinking really that fun?
When you're underage, no. But when you're of legal age, yes, it is fun. Haha!

It pretty much depends on whom you drink with. I hanged out with a bunch of people and there are some that know how to have a good times while others are just party poopers. :XP

I miss college...
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
is drinking really that fun?
When you're underage, no. But when you're of legal age, yes, it is fun. Haha!
i have to disagree, i had plenty of fun drinking (responsibly, i promise!) while underage. the thrill of doing something illegal added a bit of something to it i guess. not that i'm trying to encourage it or anything, but it can be fun if you're not stupid about it ;)
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I had so many bad expierences with Drunks, and because of those experiences i have very harsh disliking to one if they dare do something rash, but besides that if you have self-control while drinking i dont care that much if you drink or not
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
When you're underage, no. But when you're of legal age, yes, it is fun. Haha!

It pretty much depends on whom you drink with. I hanged out with a bunch of people and there are some that know how to have a good times while others are just party poopers. :XP

I miss college...
hey, rhapsody blue is here!! :jbya haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you back here :XD

i have to disagree, i had plenty of fun drinking (responsibly, i promise!) while underage. the thrill of doing something illegal added a bit of something to it i guess. not that i'm trying to encourage it or anything, but it can be fun if you're not stupid about it ;)
well, doing something illegal is fun..... until you get caught....... I learned that the hard way.... :XD

7 more days to go........
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i have to disagree, i had plenty of fun drinking (responsibly, i promise!) while underage. the thrill of doing something illegal added a bit of something to it i guess. not that i'm trying to encourage it or anything, but it can be fun if you're not stupid about it ;)
Haha, I was joking about the underage part. Drinking is fun in general when you're with a good group of friends. However, it's a lot easier to enjoy it when you don't have to worry about getting caught.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
is drinking really that fun?
yes. :noworry

When you're underage, no. But when you're of legal age, yes, it is fun. Haha!
Snu-chaaaaaaaan! :fangirl

i have to disagree, i had plenty of fun drinking (responsibly, i promise!) while underage. the thrill of doing something illegal added a bit of something to it i guess. not that i'm trying to encourage it or anything, but it can be fun if you're not stupid about it ;)
Well my first experience with drinking was when I was... 14. It made me realize I still have a lot to learn :XD But I didn't drink again until I got into college. Just, moderation is the key, yeah?
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Batman Dark Knight is coming out in a couple of days, I can't wait. It seems like its been forever and finally its here. Any Batman fans out there?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Me me!! Thanks for reminding me, since I'd been staying at home for two weeks now.

kyaaaa :wtf
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
When you're underage, no. But when you're of legal age, yes, it is fun. Haha!

It pretty much depends on whom you drink with. I hanged out with a bunch of people and there are some that know how to have a good times while others are just party poopers. :XP

I miss college...
snoogen!!! :glomp


lol. a straight forward answer. :p

bb said:
Well my first experience with drinking was when I was... 14. It made me realize I still have a lot to learn :XD But I didn't drink again until I got into college. Just, moderation is the key, yeah?
is there even a drinking age here? :XD
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Batman Dark Knight is coming out in a couple of days, I can't wait. It seems like its been forever and finally its here. Any Batman fans out there?
me too, me too! i'm waiting to see it in the imax, though. unfortunately, the only showings left with tickets available (last i heard anyway) for opening weekend were the showings at 6 am :o seriously, who goes to the movies at 6 am? not me.......i can wait a couple of weeks and see it at a normal time >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top