- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
you wont fuck me sideways? how evil of you.. >_>I won't fuck you sideways but I do wish you'd feel better, ippy!
yeah. That's about their only redeeming quality.![]()
and yeah i hope i feel better soon too already been sick for 2 months dont want it to go to a third...
apple ftw!
ayeapple also doesn't require the extra costs of anti-virus programs![]()

i thought i had really bad luck a few years ago i got injured n stuff alot but then it went away, maybe its back? maybe i really am cursed? fuck... anyone know a voodoo lady?Bad things always seems to happen to you isn't it pirate?... i wonder if you are cursed or have bad luck or something.....(just kidding) anyway hope you get well soon.
I'm starting a countdown now... it is now 10 days away before I start my first ever job......
what job is it?

) anyway hope you get well soon.


even if i did, i wouldnt be able to post here, so y'all wouldnt be able to enjoy it.

haven't seen you in a while. Good to see you back here 

seriously, who goes to the movies at 6 am? not me.......i can wait a couple of weeks and see it at a normal time >.>