- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm sorry but i will NOT spare your life when I'm the king.So... Blai is out.Unless he learns to make it on his own.
I'm sorry but i will NOT spare your life when I'm the king.So... Blai is out.Unless he learns to make it on his own.
Master Luke Skywalker of courseso you're a user of the force huh lelo? who was your master?
and as his padewon, ive surpassed him as a Jedi.

don't do that!notice she doesnt tell the rest of us to stop by every day
...
*s in the corner*
I just stop myself from demanding too much from you, rabb. You might feel pressured and drift away completely.No. Because angsty teenage boys who pilot mecha PHAIL at everything else. They are losers by default.so basically, the ones most likly to conquer the worlds are the angsty teenage boys who pilot mecha?

by siq you mean sick?im not gunna be here this weekend. im gunna be siq on friday and saturdaywhich means i cant leave my room except to eat, and im not gunna wanna eat
kk, back to school, ttyl!

By the time you're king, I'd have been your adviser already.I'm sorry but i will NOT spare your life when I'm the king.

Lelo, my clairvoyance has granted me the vision that your efforts will all be in vain.y is everyone soo evil. Am I the only one who will try to save the world?

you mean off from job?
Still...By the time you're king, I'd have been your adviser already.![]()
Let's say I was his best student.^ u sound like Oro. Its kinda creepy
<hr noshade size="1">
lol, i have never had a problem with a pretty girl wanting to see me more oftendon't do that!I just stop myself from demanding too much from you, rabb. You might feel pressured and drift away completely.
i prolly wouldnt be able to do come in here that often though. unless i get a labtop.not always true. kira from gundam seed kicked ass in just about everything (except not picking a crazy girlfriend who secretly hated his guts). he was just angsty. renton from eureka 7 wasnt too bad either. and i mean, come on, he was getting beaten on a regular basis by his captain who was twice his size and military trained, i could understand him being a bit angsty. although phr34kin out when he figured out he killed that pilot.... that was just stupid and naive. but those are the only good exceptions i can think of.No. Because angsty teenage boys who pilot mecha PHAIL at everything else. They are losers by default.![]()
uhhh.... kinda. siq stands for sick in quarters, but it doesnt mean we're sick, not necessarily. i just had a wisdom tooth pulled, so now im not allowed to leave base or anything like that. i just started eating again, and my mouth seems to have stopped bleeding. still hurts like a bi*** though. got some nice free pain pills for it though XDby siq you mean sick?![]()

but of coarse, otherwise how would he have ever made it to being king?By the time you're king, I'd have been your adviser already.![]()
oh! oh! shes giving out free future readings! what's it say for me?Lelo, my clairvoyance has granted me the vision that your efforts will all be in vain.![]()

6 days of it? *shudders* i feel for you. i've had weeks like that at mcdonalds, they're no fun. you have my sympathy. just remember, if the cameras have no microphone, you can always trick the customers into making it look like they're slapping you, then beat the sh!t outta them saying its self defense@ bb-chan
Yes, I'm off from my job...I don't know how I managed to get three days off this past week.
From Saturday to next Thursday, it's six straight days of nothing but a grocery store and bitchy ass customers...since I live in a college town, students are returning next Friday, but guess where I will be..
At home, visiting my pregnant sister and bugging my mom for her sewing machine!

You forgot Simon from Gurren Lagann. He's not a bad mecha pilot. He did brood and get angsty afternot always true. kira from gundam seed kicked ass in just about everything (except not picking a crazy girlfriend who secretly hated his guts). he was just angsty. renton from eureka 7 wasnt too bad either. and i mean, come on, he was getting beaten on a regular basis by his captain who was twice his size and military trained, i could understand him being a bit angsty. although phr34kin out when he figured out he killed that pilot.... that was just stupid and naive. but those are the only good exceptions i can think of.

you should. If you meant laptop though.i prolly wouldnt be able to do come in here that often though. unless i get a labtop.

well, I haven't watched any of those anyway so...not always true. kira from gundam seed kicked ass in just about everything (except not picking a crazy girlfriend who secretly hated his guts). he was just angsty. renton from eureka 7 wasnt too bad either. and i mean, come on, he was getting beaten on a regular basis by his captain who was twice his size and military trained, i could understand him being a bit angsty. although phr34kin out when he figured out he killed that pilot.... that was just stupid and naive. but those are the only good exceptions i can think of.

i know how that feels... which reminds me, I should get my two remaining wisdom teeth pulled as well.still hurts like a bi*** though. got some nice free pain pills for it though XD

It's not free, really. You don't know how much Lelo had to pay for that.oh! oh! shes giving out free future readings! what's it say for me?
really?? That's kinda... depressing..that reminds me, we might be going to war... again....
in case anyone haven't watched gurren lagann. you have been warned


>_> lap, lab, same difference. dont piuck on my dislexicly bad spelling ;-;you should. If you meant laptop though.![]()

well, I haven't watched any of those anyway so...![]()
not seen gundam seed or eureka 7?! why not!
j/k u should watch thm, though, just for the sake of watching them *tries to think of something that would make bb-chan. watch it**lightbulb moment* oh, and theres that whole authran nekkid in the shower thing. almost forgot about that. i tend to (forcefully) forget guys in the showerlol, according to my dentist, im more evolved then you, cus i only had two. XDi know how that feels... which reminds me, I should get my two remaining wisdom teeth pulled as well.![]()
to hell with depressing! they have subs! they can sink carriers! im going to be on the george washington! our foward posted carrier in japan! if we start a war with china or russia, im on the front line before the day is out.really?? That's kinda... depressing..
I remember a certain someone who keeps reminding me about that.You should watch it. It's awesome. It feels like watching 80's mecha anime all over again.![]()
I haven't got the time for that but I just watched another series 
if it's shower scenes, nothing can beat Kallen-sama's shower scene in Geass R1.not seen gundam seed or eureka 7?! why not!
j/k u should watch thm, though, just for the sake of watching them *tries to think of something that would make bb-chan. watch it**lightbulb moment* oh, and theres that whole authran nekkid in the shower thing. almost forgot about that. i tend to (forcefully) forget guys in the shower
maybe the two others will grow later?lol, according to my dentist, im more evolved then you, cus i only had two. XD