Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
so you're a user of the force huh lelo? who was your master?
Master Luke Skywalker of course:) and as his padewon, ive surpassed him as a Jedi.


y is everyone soo evil. Am I the only one who will try to save the world?
 
Last edited:

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
save the world if you must, Lelo...I will honor you, whether you achieve it or fail in the process....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There's no good and evil.

There's only people with power, and those failing at achieving it!
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ u sound like Oro. Its kinda creepy


well before I save the world, I'm going on a cruise tomorrow to Mexico, Ive never been on a cruise but I know all Im gonna do is drink, smoke and gamble in the casino. I want today to hurry up and end, I want to go already
 
Last edited:

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL....creepy snake bastard...:amuse

While you are at the casino, make yourself a millionaire! It'll help you out in your quest to be the greatest hero in the known universe...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
notice she doesnt tell the rest of us to stop by every day

...

*:scrys in the corner*
don't do that! :comfort I just stop myself from demanding too much from you, rabb. You might feel pressured and drift away completely.



so basically, the ones most likly to conquer the worlds are the angsty teenage boys who pilot mecha?
No. Because angsty teenage boys who pilot mecha PHAIL at everything else. They are losers by default. :oh

im not gunna be here this weekend. im gunna be siq on friday and saturday :crying which means i cant leave my room except to eat, and im not gunna wanna eat :scry

kk, back to school, ttyl!
by siq you mean sick? :o

I'm sorry but i will NOT spare your life when I'm the king.
By the time you're king, I'd have been your adviser already. :noworry

y is everyone soo evil. Am I the only one who will try to save the world?
Lelo, my clairvoyance has granted me the vision that your efforts will all be in vain. :oh
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Bleh...

Yay! I'm off tomorrow!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
off to where?

oh wait. -_-; you mean off from job?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
By the time you're king, I'd have been your adviser already. :noworry
Still...


^ u sound like Oro. Its kinda creepy
<hr noshade size="1">
Let's say I was his best student.


Now.. off to watch the naruto episode and where the noodles are the manga?!?! : ( wtb negima translated aswell, I'm bad with the a, ka, sa, ta, na, ha etc
 
Last edited:

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@ bb-chan

Yes, I'm off from my job...I don't know how I managed to get three days off this past week.

From Saturday to next Thursday, it's six straight days of nothing but a grocery store and bitchy ass customers...since I live in a college town, students are returning next Friday, but guess where I will be..

At home, visiting my pregnant sister and bugging my mom for her sewing machine!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
don't do that! :comfort I just stop myself from demanding too much from you, rabb. You might feel pressured and drift away completely.
lol, i have never had a problem with a pretty girl wanting to see me more often :p i prolly wouldnt be able to do come in here that often though. unless i get a labtop.





No. Because angsty teenage boys who pilot mecha PHAIL at everything else. They are losers by default. :oh
not always true. kira from gundam seed kicked ass in just about everything (except not picking a crazy girlfriend who secretly hated his guts). he was just angsty. renton from eureka 7 wasnt too bad either. and i mean, come on, he was getting beaten on a regular basis by his captain who was twice his size and military trained, i could understand him being a bit angsty. although phr34kin out when he figured out he killed that pilot.... that was just stupid and naive. but those are the only good exceptions i can think of.



by siq you mean sick? :o
uhhh.... kinda. siq stands for sick in quarters, but it doesnt mean we're sick, not necessarily. i just had a wisdom tooth pulled, so now im not allowed to leave base or anything like that. i just started eating again, and my mouth seems to have stopped bleeding. still hurts like a bi*** though. got some nice free pain pills for it though XD

kinda funny that it more or less means sick and the abbreviation is pronounced sick, though :p

By the time you're king, I'd have been your adviser already. :noworry
but of coarse, otherwise how would he have ever made it to being king?

to quote the barenaked ladies, "if i was the king/ all my people would dance and sing/ they would kiss my ring, and kiss my assss...."

Lelo, my clairvoyance has granted me the vision that your efforts will all be in vain. :oh
oh! oh! shes giving out free future readings! what's it say for me?

that reminds me, we might be going to war... again.... with russia invading our ally Georgia, and that multi-national (mainly british and american, but others are there too, including france and brazil) strike force forming off the coast to start bombing uranium enrichment sites in iran, i think were gonna be blowing someone up before to long... oh, and we got the forth fleet re-formed to defend us from south america. hopefully those last two are just force projection (using our presence to scare others into compliance) but if things start getting hairy between us and russia, then china jumps in, i could use all the good fortunes i can get :(

@ bb-chan

Yes, I'm off from my job...I don't know how I managed to get three days off this past week.

From Saturday to next Thursday, it's six straight days of nothing but a grocery store and bitchy ass customers...since I live in a college town, students are returning next Friday, but guess where I will be..

At home, visiting my pregnant sister and bugging my mom for her sewing machine!
6 days of it? *shudders* i feel for you. i've had weeks like that at mcdonalds, they're no fun. you have my sympathy. just remember, if the cameras have no microphone, you can always trick the customers into making it look like they're slapping you, then beat the sh!t outta them saying its self defense :plot
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
not always true. kira from gundam seed kicked ass in just about everything (except not picking a crazy girlfriend who secretly hated his guts). he was just angsty. renton from eureka 7 wasnt too bad either. and i mean, come on, he was getting beaten on a regular basis by his captain who was twice his size and military trained, i could understand him being a bit angsty. although phr34kin out when he figured out he killed that pilot.... that was just stupid and naive. but those are the only good exceptions i can think of.
You forgot Simon from Gurren Lagann. He's not a bad mecha pilot. He did brood and get angsty after
Kamina's death
. But he went back out there and fragged all of those Beastmen. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
i prolly wouldnt be able to do come in here that often though. unless i get a labtop.
you should. If you meant laptop though. :p




not always true. kira from gundam seed kicked ass in just about everything (except not picking a crazy girlfriend who secretly hated his guts). he was just angsty. renton from eureka 7 wasnt too bad either. and i mean, come on, he was getting beaten on a regular basis by his captain who was twice his size and military trained, i could understand him being a bit angsty. although phr34kin out when he figured out he killed that pilot.... that was just stupid and naive. but those are the only good exceptions i can think of.
well, I haven't watched any of those anyway so... -_-;

still hurts like a bi*** though. got some nice free pain pills for it though XD
i know how that feels... which reminds me, I should get my two remaining wisdom teeth pulled as well. :s


oh! oh! shes giving out free future readings! what's it say for me?
It's not free, really. You don't know how much Lelo had to pay for that.

that reminds me, we might be going to war... again....
really?? That's kinda... depressing..
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
in case anyone haven't watched gurren lagann. you have been warned

I seriously need to watch it...I got an issue of Future Anime the other day, and it had characters for Gurren Lagann on the front cover! I seriously need to sit down and watch it!

:amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
You should watch it. It's awesome. It feels like watching 80's mecha anime all over again. :D
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you should. If you meant laptop though. :p
>_> lap, lab, same difference. dont piuck on my dislexicly bad spelling ;-;

:p

the thing is, they cost money, and im spending all my money on anime and my phone right now. and im sending money to my family and trying to save so i can go home in 5 weeks.




well, I haven't watched any of those anyway so... -_-;
:o not seen gundam seed or eureka 7?! why not! :p j/k u should watch thm, though, just for the sake of watching them *tries to think of something that would make bb-chan. watch it**lightbulb moment* oh, and theres that whole authran nekkid in the shower thing. almost forgot about that. i tend to (forcefully) forget guys in the shower



i know how that feels... which reminds me, I should get my two remaining wisdom teeth pulled as well. :s
lol, according to my dentist, im more evolved then you, cus i only had two. XD


really?? That's kinda... depressing..
to hell with depressing! they have subs! they can sink carriers! im going to be on the george washington! our foward posted carrier in japan! if we start a war with china or russia, im on the front line before the day is out.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@rabb

how's the navy treatin' you since you are no longer a recruit in boot camp? when does your current tour of duty end?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You should watch it. It's awesome. It feels like watching 80's mecha anime all over again. :D
I remember a certain someone who keeps reminding me about that. -_-; I haven't got the time for that but I just watched another series :darn

:o not seen gundam seed or eureka 7?! why not! :p j/k u should watch thm, though, just for the sake of watching them *tries to think of something that would make bb-chan. watch it**lightbulb moment* oh, and theres that whole authran nekkid in the shower thing. almost forgot about that. i tend to (forcefully) forget guys in the shower
if it's shower scenes, nothing can beat Kallen-sama's shower scene in Geass R1.


lol, according to my dentist, im more evolved then you, cus i only had two. XD
maybe the two others will grow later?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Happy birthday to me....

: o


Vacation celebrations ftw!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top