yep, it's seinen. here's the link to it on wiki-sama, but nami might be the better person to ask since i haven't watched any of it yet.What's Mushishi about, Gogo? It's a seinen anime right? I'm purely judging from the name.![]()
got it dl'ed and ready to go, though!

I guess I don't really have a favourite because when I make a sig I usually make it from something I'm into at the moment, for example when I was hyped about Assassin's Creed I made a sig from it and that instantly became my favourite at the time. Also I guess I like the simple stuff I make, an example would be this sig I made for Imp a long time ago.

, i'm getting ready to watch this one myself (on xophy's rec). is 'icky' bad? xophy described it as 'quiet and beautiful' so i wasn't expecting to hear an adjective like 'icky'

, hatsuharu are you here at least?