Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What's Mushishi about, Gogo? It's a seinen anime right? I'm purely judging from the name. :D
yep, it's seinen. here's the link to it on wiki-sama, but nami might be the better person to ask since i haven't watched any of it yet. :p got it dl'ed and ready to go, though!
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GrayFoxx=997642 said:
Haha, I have no idea, it's hard for me to judge myself, you would have to ask someone who knows my sigs and ask him. Someone like iThePirate or Imperium, they're the ones that always seen my work in progress stuff so I guess they're the ones you should ask ^^
Alright, I'll ask them then. :amuse

yep, it's seinen. here's the link to it on wiki-sama, but nami might be the better person to ask since i haven't watched any of it yet. :p got it dl'ed and ready to go, though!
Thanks for the link, Gogo!!! I'll ask Nami about it then. Just looked at the wiki, it sounds awesome, I'll PM you later to ask for the download link. :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Alright, I'll ask them then. :amuse
Yup, you do that :) I guess I don't really have a favourite because when I make a sig I usually make it from something I'm into at the moment, for example when I was hyped about Assassin's Creed I made a sig from it and that instantly became my favourite at the time. Also I guess I like the simple stuff I make, an example would be this sig I made for Imp a long time ago.
This sig was very simple, very easy to make but I liked it a lot cuz I intended for it to be simple from the start and the effect I ended up with was satisfied me. Oh and I like the black & white stuff, like this sig I made for Pirate
Anyway I should probably stop writing about this stuff... and the answer to your question is that I think all of my sigs are the best ones and each one of em were my favourites at some point :)
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
What's the best sig you've ever made?
Haha, I have no idea, it's hard for me to judge myself, you would have to ask someone who knows my sigs and ask him. Someone like iThePirate or Imperium, they're the ones that always seen my work in progress stuff so I guess they're the ones you should ask ^^
the best one is obviously the one i have right now, i mean, we worked hard as hell just for me to be able to use it, provocation value: 10000000000000000 points :D

nah but foxxxer just has to sit down for a few hours gimme links to imgshack, i give him my opinion n after a while he's made a new siggeh, easy as that. :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
the best one is obviously the one i have right now, i mean, we worked hard as hell just for me to be able to use it, provocation value: 10000000000000000 points :D
I was going to tell him that you would probably say that and I guess it's no surprise after all we've been through to get this sig approved. Thank God for NJT ^^

nah but foxxxer just has to sit down for a few hours gimme links to imgshack, i give him my opinion n after a while he's made a new siggeh, easy as that. :XD
yup, that's the way it went down back then :)
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Haha, alright then Ippy. :D Go Foxxy, send Ippy those links!

NJT himself approved that sig? Wow, you must have friends in high places... :p
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
oooh :nuts, i'm getting ready to watch this one myself (on xophy's rec). is 'icky' bad? xophy described it as 'quiet and beautiful' so i wasn't expecting to hear an adjective like 'icky' :blink
No No! Xophy is right, the series is just beautiful...the mountains, the quiet surroundings and the Opening track is just perfect. I just find it a bit creepy since certain 'cases' are caused by mushis residing in your body.

I'm totally serious, that was the first time I've seen you in a hangout thread but you may be right I was away for a long time. I'm trying to be here more often now but it's vacation and I don't want to sit on my computer all day, although that's what I'm doing today :p
I'm in front of the computer everyday, i'm almost like a otaku now. Terrible! :oh
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wow... Mushishi must be really good then. I need my download link!!! :)

Haha, it's okay Nami. Just go out and party a bit, that'll change your otaku image. :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
NJT himself approved that sig? Wow, you must have friends in high places... :p
It's not that big of a deal if you was a mod and hang out a lot at irc :p

I'm in front of the computer everyday, i'm almost like a otaku now. Terrible! :oh
I guess that Xophy must be proud of you huh? :D
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ahh, okay Nami. :D

BTW Windmillblade, Yuurisan-subs are the main group that sub them I think, check this link here for more information. :amuse
thanx hatsu,im glad i have someplace to check now.

besides that,imhaving trouble playing a h264 mkv file on vlc i can only hear it any suggestions?
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's not that big of a deal if you was a mod and hang out a lot at irc :p
Ah, yes, so true indeed... :p

thanx hatsu,im glad i have someplace to check now.

besides that,imhaving trouble playing a h264 mkv file on vlc i can only hear it any suggestions?
Sure, no prob. :amuse

For mkv files... Hmm... Not quite sure, try searching on Google? That'll be your best bet, though it might probably be because of the Codecs which you are trying to use. Which ones are you using to play .mkv files?
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah, yes, so true indeed... :p



Sure, no prob. :amuse

For mkv files... Hmm... Not quite sure, try searching on Google? That'll be your best bet, though it might probably be because of the Codecs which you are trying to use. Which ones are you using to play .mkv files?
i tried the mega klite codec the vlc player ffdshow-mplayer home cinema dattebayo said to get on their page,al show player,
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
If your having problems with mkv or any other file format, then I suggest you download the CCCP codec pack from this site. All you have to do is uninstall all of the codecs you have on your system and install this pack. It comes with all kind of different codecs and it was specifically made for animes but once you download this you will be able to watch anything you want, at least I didn't encounter anything that didn't work for me. It comes with 2 media players and one of them is Media Player Classic which I'm using almost for everything, obiously not for quicktime or realplayer movies but everything else works just fine on it. I hope my post helped a little :p
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i downloaded it and deleted my codecs and players but still i can only hear it,the screen seems to break in half like show different parts of the anime playing in different parts of the screen.my pc is a microsoft windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 2 AMD Duron processar 1.30GHZ, 248 MB of ram.
is it my pc?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I'm not sure what could be wrong. Tell me, after installing the codecs are you still trying to run the movie on VLC? If yes then go ahead and try media player classic. You see, vlc comes with its own codecs and I think that no other codecs work with it. I can be wrong though, but anyway go and try the media player classic. You can also check the settings of the cccp codecs and try doing something there.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Try not to install too many different codecs on the one computer, Windmillblade, as some codecs stuff up when trying to be used with another different codec.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
*sigh* living on the other side of this planet SUCKS (yes i am repeating myself) most people sleep when i wake up and log in :scry, hatsuharu are you here at least?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Of course. How's it going ILUVATAR?
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Have seen better days, need to study hard these days. Exams are near by...
By the way Haru, the guy in your avatar is the vampire from "Jack Frost" Manga?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Trueee... I hate it when exams come, I always seem to be extra busy, and that's without the studying. What subjects do you have exams for?

Nah, it's not. It's Fye from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top