Recent content by Ana Clara

  1. Ana Clara

    Help What manga is that?

    It makes sense too. I will add it on the list. Thanks. ---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ---------- Could 閃光のロンダード mean one of these mangas? These links are from the Kadokawa Publishing official site. http://www.kadokawa.co.jp 閃光の狩人...
  2. Ana Clara

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    Ooh, I like Gemelli. Thanks for it.
  3. Ana Clara

    Help What manga is that?

    Thanks for the information. I was looking for "閃光のロンダード" on the same magazine as Hamatora and I was wondering why I wasn't finding it.
  4. Ana Clara

    Typesetting Font Identification and Recommendations

    What font would you recommend in this case? surrounding picture:
  5. Ana Clara

    Help What manga is that?

    A character from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is a manga editor. He made a list of some works he was in charge of when he worked for a magazine called Earth*. * Here is the list: I've made and research and I found out what he meant by "Hanitora!"* and "Funny Drop"*. But I couldn't figure out what manga...
  6. Ana Clara

    Misc Attempt Could someone criticize that cleanning?

    I followed the 3 hints, but I still have problems with the jacket. But, here is what i've done until now: ---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ---------- Thanks to your comment, I could see how weird the fingers are. I'll try to fix them too. ----------...
  7. Ana Clara

    Misc Attempt Could someone criticize that cleanning?

    No, actually I meant the part on the bottom of the books. It seems cubistic.
  8. Ana Clara

    Cleaning How do I do these stars?

    I've watched the video. I've tried your idea and it works well. The stars are very similar. I also removed some dusts. Thanks for your help.
  9. Ana Clara

    Cleaning How do I do these stars?

    The video is private.
  10. Ana Clara

    Misc Attempt Could someone criticize that cleanning?

    Thanks for the help. Could you make a suggestion about how to fix this mistake? I tried to make this piece of the suit jacket seems like cloth, but I couldn't.
  11. Ana Clara

    Misc Attempt Could someone criticize that cleanning?

    original version cleaned version
  12. Ana Clara

    Cleaning How do I do these stars?

    I've been trying to make these stars just like the original, but I can't make their inside white. Obs.: I'm using Photoshop CS5. I have CS6, but I'm not used to it. I made the stars using a brush I downloaded.
  13. Ana Clara

    Done Is the expression "しねーよ" so offensive as "the hell it is"?

    Thanks again for the help. If it wasnt't you, that line would be wrongly translated.
  14. Ana Clara

    Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.) That translation totally fits to the context. In fact, the character's house is very messy and dirty. And also the scene is a clutter of books. Mikkih, you are the best!
  15. Ana Clara

    Done Is the expression "しねーよ" so offensive as "the hell it is"?

    Sorry for the image. I've just fixed it. It seems that "I'm not going to do that" don't fit the context. But "I'm not going to accept that", would fit. Is "I'm not going to accept that" a possible translation?
Top