Recent content by AoiKage

  1. AoiKage

    Done need help translating this sentence

    Yeah, it is indeed something like: "Ah, He crossed/passed the ball to Beckham on the right side!!"
  2. AoiKage

    Cleaning Grey link mangastream

    Speed is not everything... :)
  3. AoiKage

    Discussion Yomigana vs. Written text

    I guess you're right ^^
  4. AoiKage

    Discussion Yomigana vs. Written text

    Most of them probably don't even read it and no, I haven't got any feedback on those footnote explanations so far, so I don't know if people like them or not. :)
  5. AoiKage

    Done STUCK and CLUELESS please help

    It can be the te form of the verb 訛る (to mispronounce or speak with an accent) or maybe 鈍る (to grow dull, become less capable or to weaken), I was unable to find the sentence in the chapter so I'm not sure which one is correct...
  6. AoiKage

    Done Some uncertian phrases

    I see your point and your version could actually be the right one, but without a context is really hard to tell which one is correct.
  7. AoiKage

    Done Some uncertian phrases

    我が必要とする間はせいぜい生き永らえておれ!! "I will live as long as I'm needed!!" そういえば召喚者が死んだから自己崩壊した "Speaking of that, it collapsed the very moment its summoner died" (context needed for a more accurate translation) いつまでも落ちこんでんじゃね! I would have translated it exactly like Asian Cait Sith did...
  8. AoiKage

    Done Shchelkunchik 27

    Oh, sorry, I didn't know that background story :) Anyway, your variation looks pretty good to me :D
  9. AoiKage

    Done Shchelkunchik 27

    Hmm... let me see what I can do here... 私というパトロン を満足させるために 私のヴァイオリンとして美しき音色お一生奏でるのだ~~ "Play the violin and sing a wonderful tune..." "to entertain me, your patron" Or if you want it more literal: "I'm your patron, so in order to make me satisfied" (or "to entertain me") "Take the violin and...
  10. AoiKage

    Discussion Yomigana vs. Written text

    I always give priority to the furigana/yomigana. Furigana indicates how the words are meant to be read and what the characters are actually saying. When necessary, I just add a note to explain the meaning of the kanji. (I do that a lot) I think It'd be almost impossibile to retain the "double...
  11. AoiKage

    Request Manga Page "Options and Subscriptions" Suggestion

    Hmm, you're not the only one with a bad memory for chapter numbers! :D Everytime I feel like start reading something I put on hiatus again I end up giving up because I don't know what was the last chapter I read :D As a solution, I started writing the number of the last chapter I read for every...
Top