Recent content by b-werx

  1. b-werx

    Support SPAM from Halima

    I'm not sure if this is considered support, but it is a question and a sort of report as well. I received this in my inbox just this morning. "My name is Halima, i got you from mangahelpers.com and i want to have a good relationship with you, please i need your cooperation,contact me with my...
  2. b-werx

    Misc Attempt Need experienced cleaner help!

    I see, it's the redrawing part... Well, to you it may look shabby, but to others who is not aware of your edit it looks fine. that is not after I checked the mysterious shape layers then I noticed panel 4 was badly edited, though you did fine cloning the tone, you just need to use finer lines...
  3. b-werx

    Done Stuck on a word NEED HELP!

    Thanks for the enlightenment, it's the definition that is best suited! :D
  4. b-werx

    Done Stuck on a word NEED HELP!

    I'm currently working on Magikano chapter 12 And I have hit a snag, in page 80 of Magikano vol.3, a lady approached Haruo telling him rumors about the young pastry chef that Chiaki is meeting secretly. One of the things she mentioned is "三股" (read as MIMATA) I already looked it up at Google...
  5. b-werx

    Done STUCK and CLUELESS please help

    Thank you very much! That helped a lot!
  6. Droid Project THETA

    Droid Project THETA

    One of my character designs for my own manga entitled Girl Project - ADVANCE. :)
  7. b-werx

    Done STUCK and CLUELESS please help

    this was often used when the dialogue is about fighting or training. It could be a mispronunciation or something. The dialogue of the whole page is this: Konoe: 警備部を離れてからもトレーニングは欠かしたいなかったようだな Yashima: そ そんなすっかりなまってしまいました Konoe: 稽古後のフロはさぞかし気持ち良かろう Yashima:ああ~~~んコノエしゃま~~ん...
  8. b-werx

    Done STUCK and CLUELESS please help

    Here's a phrase I came across more than once and I'm totally clueless of what it means 'なまって'. I'm not sure if it is a word or a phrase, but whatever it is I have no idea, I tried googling it but I can't find a relevant definition. This is from Hanaukyo Maid Tai chapter 33 page 153...
  9. b-werx

    Shoujo Boku to Kanojo no XXX by Morinaga Ai

    Re: [Shoujo] Boku to Kanojo no XXX (Your and My Secret) by Morinaga Ai well, it seems that it is taken from the MFM release ^^; Presently, we're working with the new chapter, but we're short of JP translators. hopefully we will be releasing the new chapters soon!
  10. Ren-Ren Summer Outfit

    Ren-Ren Summer Outfit

    Ren-ren is one of my original character ideas which was inspired by a shoujo manga character which I have forgotten. I further developed her appearance to this current look. She is currently used as the MFM translation group's mascot.
  11. b-werx

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

    Hello!! Ummm... I'm not sure where I should put this but... Can anybody help me with a little translation project? I need a Japanese translator who can help me translate a manga. Can somebody help me? Please PM me if you know someone who can help
  12. b-werx

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 14

    ooo! Wow, never thought I'd find lots of Pinoys here :D I'm a newbee here, pleased to meet all of you! ^^ I'm an amateur manga artist and I am also a Edited Manga typesetter, cleaner and editor. If there is anything I can be of help just leave me a message :)
  13. b-werx

    Shoujo Boku to Kanojo no XXX by Morinaga Ai

    Re: [Shoujo] Boku to Kanojo no XXX (Your and My Secret) by Morinaga Ai Greetings, I'm presently one of the editors working on the latest chapters of "Boku to Kanojo no XXX" we're a pretty "small" group, but our release is only put up in MangaFox, if you'd like to read the updated chapters you...
Top