I had you mafia all figured out :3c
It was all my plan.
Man I was even on the computer when the phase begun but i decided not to post cuse I thought I'd be back on time :crying
Damn you alcohol :crying
Damn man my first hostkill was like ages ago and was not something common back then. And my second host kill was because my grandmother was sick so I had to go visit her and had no internet.
This one is on me though. But oh well...
Man.... I don't know what to say.... Got too drunk yesterday... all I can say is sorry. And I really liked my role this time :(
Am I permanently banned? :(
Oh damn I thought night phases were also going to be shorter :bored
Ok when it starts I'm gonna be at the bar during my freshmen reception so I guess I'll be back only in like 12 hours.
Re: Mafia Game 35 - The Curse of Bikini Bottom - Day 1
So far I think Gnut is the weirdest one... so... Vote Kill Gnut
I need to go I won't come up this phase again so see you guys next phase.